Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms - Literature (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms (435710 Views)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Unfulfilled Promises' Ebook On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2014
hephzibahbeulah: OMG! Mama Timms,so u be my sista sef? Hian,o bho khian!

Wait a second, are you a bini girl?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by temmylove28(f): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2014
The best story ve ever read
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2014
vonn:
Congratulations Audrey!!!!
It wasn't easy but it was worth it.
The Lord is your strength
Thank you so much for finishing this and for being so consistent.

More inspiration to your heart!!! kiss
Tanx dear. Hmmm. Amen. Uw dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2014
Babetolux: Hmmmmmm I luv dis story so so much, infact even since I started reading d story av never regret of wasting my bat3......... AudreyTimms u re d best nd keep d flg flying....... Luv u more
Hmmmm. I'm glad u luvd it. Lol! Tanx dear. Luv u 2
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2014
ToriEmManson: So angry but i will hold it and wish you d very best and as for prophesy ....(inhales)...Ur name is Gifted Audrey ..don't ever forget that...Gonna miss you...*runs away to cry more than oleng*
Eiya, y na? Amen! I neva will . I'll miss u 2. Tanx dear. Lol!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by d4real890(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2014
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Audrey timms u are awesome kudos to u once again
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2014
repogirl: Ha ha, my soon fit be next year o, JJ, but something is in the works sha...*fingers crossed * smiley

awwwwww, Mrs Timms, congrats on the successful completion of your story!.... We all enjoyed it and are grateful that you shared it with us on NL..... I'm really looking forward to reading another soon, pls don't let us wait too long grin....

as for being a friend, awww, that touched me but its not anything you wouldn't do for me either, I know. I'm just so glad many people got to read your work and give you the boost and encouragement you deserve. Well done dear!
p.s I been wondering which kain mentor I be, with my unfinished stories, lol! You on the other hand.... You know na, I even tear tear your book that time from over re reading... Not sure if it was wasted years or love and tears..... Sorry again bout dat grin not my fault, your stories are just so sweet!

all in all, you rock!
Lol! Uw dear. Hmmm....nt soon sha. Hmmmm....my dear, u no go understand. Dre's sumtin abt ur stories! I can't rily find d word 2 describe it bt dre's sumtin abt it dt makes me alwys want 2 turn d nxt page. Shud I call it spicey? I remember dt one wre d girl was asthmatic. Hpe u got 2 finish it. Den dt vry 1st story on ur blog. I hpe its coming out soon cos I wan complete dt story o! Lmao! It ws 'Wasted Years.' Its d nxt story I intend working on. 'Love and Tears' will com much later.

Awww! U rock 2 girl! Tanx a million!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2014
Balley: U're most welcome madam. And thanks to u too 4 d great story may God Almighty continue to increase ur wisdom. My regard to ur husband. Luv u dear
Uw. Tanx dear. Amen! Luv u 2
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2014
toykathy: Hi sweetheart, thz so much for dis beautiful story, true love indeed is great. Hope to read anoda mind blowlng piece from u soon dearie.
#millionhugsnkisses#

Uw. I hpe so 2. Tanx dear.

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2014
tumaraya: Thank you Audrey. God Bless you Immensely. And Replenish your source of inspiration. you will continue to soar higher my dear. What a wonderful Piece!!
Uw! Amen! Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: I nono for him oo.
...he might probably be enjoying his cozy cardboard bed with his wife grin
*in sola owonibi's voice*

I will miss you specially ma'am.
I trust you will be back soon, with another hot story.
Lol! He's married? Hmm...I'll miss u 2. I pray so. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2014
Essyydiamond: U made me expressive,I used 2 be an ordinary reader,for that u wont be easily 4gtn. Tnks 2 everyone who read,no tnks 2 Audrey but we say great art and u r going places if u r getting better.
Rily? I'm glad. Awww! Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2014
Sallychizzl3: God bless you dear and may you succeed in all your endeavours.

Babye FAM.
Amen! And u 2. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2014
lait: Thank you so much Madam Audrey Timmy for your time and consistent in delivery of this master piece.

Kindly know you have touched many life through this story.

I pray that God will provide the means of publishing this story. Knowing well that the book has already advertise itself.

Take note of all these lapses, nothing was mentioned about:
-Eric when he travelled to study
-Madam Akpan where about after the adoption
-How Eric Jnr is doing after been adopted by his foster parent

I appreciate you with the love of God and His grace ever be with you.
Uw. I'm glad. I will bt I can't talk abt Eric Jnr cos he's supposed to b dead to d readers with little hints dt he might still b alive. U dnt play all ur cards @ once in a thriller. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2014
daveP: grand completion Audrey. Hmm. If u drop the quill,il personally....... lemme keep the threat back.... smiley weldone!!
Tanx dear......Lol!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

anytime you start abeg *kneels down and rubbing hands pleading*...alert me o!!!...even if i dey grave i go come out.....I owe my presence in this litrature section to you....your story (i cant remember the title but the one wey that girl thief that rich guy wallet plus necklace wey she trick am buy for her lol) was what kept me glued to NL o....
I dey tell u! Dt story is off d chain!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2014
gal10: Thank you AUDREY... It was my best story. Thank you, more grace to your mind...
Uw dear. I'm glad it was. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2014
repogirl: lol, no wahala, you'll be first on the list to be notified, promise!
Ehn? First? 4 wre I dey? Dt reminds me, seunjowo said to tell u dt u r a good writer. And I agree wholeheartedly
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2014
codedbaby: wow. thanks for mentioning my name Audrey. Weldone for this cus its a stepping stone for u. I pray that all unfulfilled promises n our lives will become fulfilled in Jesus name. God bless u Audrey Timms.
Uw dear. Amen! God bless u 2 codedbaby
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2014
Whizpeter: Wow.. What a captivating piece.. We finally come to.tye end of this journey..
Thanks AudreyTimms for sharing your talent with us and I wish you luck in all your life endeavors..
Take perfect care of ya eyes too.. I wish you d best of whatever you wish yourself..!
Uw dear. I will. Tanx dear. I wish u dsame 2
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2014
boldndbeautiful: Mrs. Audrey, may d gud Lord U̶̲̥̅̊ serve continue to bless and guide all Ÿ̲☺u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ endeavours IJN, luv Ÿ̲☺u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ work to pieces.

Kudos gf cool smiley
Amen and u 2. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2014
Audreytimms that's all I can say welldone yu gonna b a very gooD writer. Love you so much*dont tell your husband o*
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Thank you, Audrey Timms for the mentions. And great job
Uw. Tanx dear. Nw I can comfortably read urs and dt of oda great writers here! Yipeee!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2014
OHaddy: wow! Thank you Audrey, for giving us the opportunity to read this beautiful story. May God almighty cont to inspire you, may he give you divine success in your writing carrer. You wil be greatly celebrated IJN.
Uw. Amen!!! Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2014
RAFIC: APPRECIATION
I want to say a big thank you to Mrs AudreyTimms for the thinking, writting and timing of this story. It surely would take you places. And I know and hope you can put more great pieces like this together not just for ♍Ɣ reading pleasure but for your career joy as well. Finally I want to thank the mods for putting this on the fp so that I got a chance to see it and to read it..... Thanks once again Mrs AudreyTimms
Uw dear. Thanks 2d mods! Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2014
HelenBee: cry So it has come to the end?? I really wish it won't. Thanks dear...such a wonderful story.
Hmmm.....Uw. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2014
ruthobaz: Wow! I really did enjoy this story.More grace to you dearie.IMO you could hv a blog where some of your stories would be updated regularly.We'd really love to keep hearing from you.
I'm glad u enjoyed it. Tanx dear. My blog will b out soon. I'll communicate d info 2 u guys here wen it does.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2014
Toeyean1507: Larrysun for being d 1st to comment and of course, his critic. Happy new month,E-family. Our month of unlimited testimony. Dis month shall not go widaout a 9cer story from our humble writer, Audrey Timms, IJN.
I wish u dsame dear. Lol! Let's kip our fingers crossed. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014
swtangeljones: Not happy dis story has finally cum to an end....but all d same ma'am u really kept me glued to my fone always refreshing. I would miss u so much.
Secondly ma, d way u composed d story, d plot n in fact the Characters its really great.
More Kudos to u ma...may God gv u more strength to continue writing and ur husband is really understanding,may God gv him more grace to continue in dat....Luking forward to dis great story wn u eventually publish it...and also luking more forward in reading more of ur stories...U R BLESSED! HAPPY NEW MONTH 2 U MRS AUDREY TIMMS and to all ur AWESOME READERS....may dis month of SEPTEMBER be great 4 us all and may God grant us all our heart desires....AMEN!
Eiya sory! Amen to ur prayers! I wish u dsame dear. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2014
olarafiat: aunty hav u considered Bukky Ajayi or Joke Silver for d mama Oleng role
btw my name as dey there my head just dey swell#abow4utoo#
Not yet o! Hv 2 contact a producer first IF I decide 2 make it in2 a movie. Lol!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2014
aprilwise: Madam Audrey, I thank God for u for ur talent. this is just d beginning for u. u will do greater exploits with ur stories. God bless u.
Hmmm....amen! God bless u 2! Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2014
crislyn: Tnk u Audrey for ds wonderful piece..u r a rily nice person nd may nice nd wonderful tinz happen in ur life in Jesus name! Hoping to see d movie o.
Uw dear. Amen! Let's kip our fingers crossed. Tanx dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (109) (Reply)

A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.