Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms - Literature (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms (436272 Views)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Unfulfilled Promises' Ebook On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2014
anasbeaut: Thanks ma for this great opportunity to read ur awesome book . Hoping to c it in paperback in d nearest future. God bless u
Uw dear. I hpe so 2. God bless u 2. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Queenxstar(f): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2014
It's work packed full with lessons, thanks for sharing.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2014
ChyEndowed: Waooooow!wat more can I say order dan thank u! D story was superb,u didn't av any specific tym nd day 4 update nd dats wat I enjoyed most,u update every minutes of d day.......May d good LORD continue 2 bless nd inspire u as u inspire odas,,,,,,,tank U
Hmm....tanx dear. Amen! Uw
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2014
bussyzionite: U'r indeed a WONDERFUL, NICE AND INDEFATIGABLE PERSON!!!
I observed some qualities abt you that I admire alot and implore you to keep it up. Without mincing words, they are:
*INTEGRITY: U keep to your promises especially wen you give a specific time for ur readers to get updates and faithfully stick to ur words. U set a deadline for the completn of d story and abided by it.
*CONSISTENCY: U were very consistent with ur updates thereby not making us bored along the way. And this brings us to the next pt...
*SACRIFICING: U would never mind going out of ur comfort zone to satisfy us even at ur own expense. I can never forget ur sacrifice so soon during ur flu crisis.
APPRECIATIVE: U never get bored or tired of appreciating everyone individually. U r a grateful person.
*GOOD CRISIS MANAGEMENT: U always make sure that rift caused by comments between ur fans r properly managed and settled. Little or no wonder this really went a long way by ensuring a PEACEFUL THREAD.
FORGIVING: U tend to overlook and forgive people lashing out unwarranted comments, making it seem like everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion...and truly they are!
Interestingly, I av learnt some things from the story and I hope it will be published soon.
Wishing u a successful career in creative writing, success in the essay competition and a glorious new month ahead.
Lest I forget, pls thank BIG BROS for us for his patience, perseverance and tolerance.
We will definitely miss u.
ALL THE BEST... CHEERIO!!!
Awww! Tanx dear. I didn't evn notice. I will. Tanx so much dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Wait a second, are you a bini girl?
Ishan
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2014
temmylove28: The best story ve ever read
Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2014
d4real890: May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Audrey timms u are awesome kudos to u once again
Amen! Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2014
ojingbe: Audreytimms that's all I can say welldone yu gonna b a very gooD writer. Love you so much*dont tell your husband o*
Tanx dear. Luv u 2! Lol!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Queenxstar: It's work packed full with lessons, thanks for sharing.
Uw dear. Tanx dear. Tanx also 4 following and commenting
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by repogirl(f): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Ehn? First? 4 wre I dey? Dt reminds me, seunjowo said to tell u dt u r a good writer. And I agree wholeheartedly
lol, na wa o, see gobe! Okay you and JJ, will be first although I dunno how I'll pull that off.

thanks @ seunjowo, I appreciate.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by dammygoody(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2014
bussyzionite: U'r indeed a WONDERFUL, NICE AND INDEFATIGABLE PERSON!!!
I observed some qualities abt you that I admire alot and implore you to keep it up. Without mincing words, they are:
*INTEGRITY: U keep to your promises especially wen you give a specific time for ur readers to get updates and faithfully stick to ur words. U set a deadline for the completn of d story and abided by it.
*CONSISTENCY: U were very consistent with ur updates thereby not making us bored along the way. And this brings us to the next pt...
*SACRIFICING: U would never mind going out of ur comfort zone to satisfy us even at ur own expense. I can never forget ur sacrifice so soon during ur flu crisis.
APPRECIATIVE: U never get bored or tired of appreciating everyone individually. U r a grateful person.
*GOOD CRISIS MANAGEMENT: U always make sure that rift caused by comments between ur fans r properly managed and settled. Little or no wonder this really went a long way by ensuring a PEACEFUL THREAD.
FORGIVING: U tend to overlook and forgive people lashing out unwarranted comments, making it seem like everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion...and truly they are!
Interestingly, I av learnt some things from the story and I hope it will be published soon.
Wishing u a successful career in creative writing, success in the essay competition and a glorious new month ahead.
Lest I forget, pls thank BIG BROS for us for his patience, perseverance and tolerance.
We will definitely miss u.
ALL THE BEST... CHEERIO!!!
How did you get to know what I wanted to write/say ma'am?
Well done Ma'am Timms. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Incredibleme: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2014
well audreytimms as much as i would want to stare at my fon every morning and evening just to read ur story (which would be selfish of me) i must saw u made my stay in literature section worth it, ave been inspired to continue my dumped story.
#Curently following u
#patiently waiting for ur next story
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Emmykul4love(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2014
God bless you ma. May the Holy Spirit continue to teach more. May God's blessing and favour never depart from you and your family in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ Our Lord.AMEN.GOD BLESS YOU ONCE AGAIN.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Ishan

Oh, Wow, my dad is bini. Good to know that we're both from the heartbeat of Nigeria. You don't have to reply. I've derailed already, as it is.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by wunmzylala: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2014
Good morning and Happy New month all.. May it be a September to remember for good.. a greatly blessed and wonderfully fulfilled one too...

To A...U...D...R...E...Y T...I...M...M...S!!! Thank you so much for this master piece... The beginning was great.. the middle was filled with suspense... and the end was indeed superb... There were times i was not in good moods but reading your updates just takes away those moodiness.. the very first time i would comment on Nairaland was when i started reading your story... when there were no updates, i could go back to previous ones and read again and again.. that's how captivating your story-line is. i know one day soon, i may go back and read all over again

God bless you, May HIS Face always shine upon you and all yours.. May your pen never go dry... Wish you the very best in all you do...

Cheers...wunmzylala
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by ifyonoj: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2014
pls dont go. dont leave me haaaaaaaa. im crying pls. even if its one more story. i beg na.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2014
AudreyTimms:
I dey tell u! Dt story is off d chain!

I like the girl die.....sharp babe!!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Welldone Audrey.thanks for sharing this beautiful piece with us.God bless your endeavours
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by hebenz(m): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2014
nice ending
waiting 4 more
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2014
dammygoody:
How did you get to know what I wanted to write/say ma'am?
Well done Ma'am Timms. The Lord is your strength.
Lol! Tanx dear. Amen! Urs 2
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2014
Incredibleme: well audreytimms as much as i would want to stare at my fon every morning and evening just to read ur story (which would be selfish of me) i must saw u made my stay in literature section worth it, ave been inspired to continue my dumped story.
#Curently following u
#patiently waiting for ur next story
Lol! I'm glag. Pls do! Tanx so much dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2014
Emmykul4love: God bless you ma. May the Holy Spirit continue to teach more. May God's blessing and favour never depart from you and your family in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ Our Lord.AMEN.GOD BLESS YOU ONCE AGAIN.
Gid bless u 2. Amen!!! Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2014
wunmzylala: Good morning and Happy New month all.. May it be a September to remember for good.. a greatly blessed and wonderfully fulfilled one too...

To A...U...D...R...E...Y T...I...M...M...S!!! Thank you so much for this master piece... The beginning was great.. the middle was filled with suspense... and the end was indeed superb... There were times i was not in good moods but reading your updates just takes away those moodiness.. the very first time i would comment on Nairaland was when i started reading your story... when there were no updates, i could go back to previous ones and read again and again.. that's how captivating your story-line is. i know one day soon, i may go back and read all over again

God bless you, May HIS Face always shine upon you and all yours.. May your pen never go dry... Wish you the very best in all you do...

Cheers...wunmzylala
I wish u dsame dre. Rily? I'm so glad! My prayer is dt d nxt tym u rid it wud b on paper back. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2014
ifyonoj: pls dont go. dont leave me haaaaaaaa. im crying pls. even if its one more story. i beg na.
Lmao! Am jst abt 2 post a little of my nxt story. U'll hv 2 get d hard copy later
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

I like the girl die.....sharp babe!!
Lyk na understatement! I no say na dt kain babe u go lyk
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2014
preciousberry: Welldone Audrey.thanks for sharing this beautiful piece with us.God bless your endeavours
Uw. Amen! Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2014
hebenz: nice ending
waiting 4 more
Tanx dear. Hopefully, soon!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2014
AudreyTimms: Hi guys. Pls I rily nid 2 go 2 bed rite nw. I'm vry tired. Had a loooonnngggg day. I'll continue replying ur comments tmro. Thanks 4d beautiful ride.

Tmro I'll post an excerpt frm my nxt story doe I can't post d entire story here bcs of d rules of d competition.

I hv 400 mtn recharge card up 4 grabs. Let's vote who shud hv it.

1. Costlybabe for being d 2nd person 2 comment and urge me on wen I ws losing hope.

2. Incredibleme for going to post dis thread in other threads 2 make it popular.

3. Randomly. That is, post d recharge card number here and any1 who happens 2b hre @ dt tym gets it.

4. Tee Dan for d comparism of dis wrk with his.

5. D best commenter doe I dnt no who dt is.

6. The first person 2 vote 4 me.

Voting starts nw and ends 12pm tmro.

*i didn't put thepatroit 4 his PR work bcs I intend giving him d recharge card I won 4 being d regular updater of d mnth. Jst 2 appreciate him 4 his passionate PR job. BTW tanx 4 voting 4me again.

I wish u all a blessed and fulfilled September in advance.

Good9te and swit drims.
Wait o! I jst remembered dt I posted dis last 9te. E b lyk say una no want. No prblm. Amma pocket it. Jst wanted 2 appreciate any1 hre. I appreciate u guys though
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by stormybucci(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Hmmm.....tanx Bros Prince. Where's stormybucci?
mummy audrey, i shake bombom 4 u ooo... abi iyaf cry ni buh i felt pity 4 mrs fryingpan.. mummy audrey don't tell me u are leaving me jst lyk dat, i go cry ooo **4 ma mind ooo**
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by stormybucci(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: I nono for him oo.
...he might probably be enjoying his cozy cardboard bed with his wife grin
*in sola owonibi's voice*

I will miss you specially ma'am.
I trust you will be back soon, with another hot story.
hehehehehe am a virgin ooo
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by vicosir(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
woowwwwwweww.. Audrey, since my four years of being a member of this forum I have never be so captivated and mesmerized by all the work I read here, than so much for great work and may God continue to give strength and knowledge to write more stories that will surpass this.,...
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by jaymomma(f): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
OMG grin I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat. Cant believe I didn't know abt ds story until last weekend.

Audrey, I doff my hat. Wow, still in a daze.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (109) (Reply)

A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.