Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms - Literature (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms (435683 Views)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Unfulfilled Promises' Ebook On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by fhunkhy(f): 1:59am On Sep 08, 2014
Has someone ever told u u are an awesome and incredible writer sent down from heaven...
You are too much...
You shall grow in wisdom.
Please don't forget God who is d source of ur inspiration.

I pray u get the best in life from writing... And don't forget to get this published or converted to a movie.
LOOKING FOWARD......to more from u.
Yours Sincerely
FHUNKHY....
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Solphiequeen: Ohhhhh audrey,ur story is extra wonderful. It's actually been long since i felt deeply engrossed in a novel like ds. U are a talented writer. Just finished part 1 wish i'd seen it earlier.
One thing i observe is dat d story is morally sound and nt sexually explicit. After glowingscene u are my best writer here on nairaland. Can't wait to finish part 2
Hmm. I'm glad you are enjoying it. Not to worry, when I start posting here again, I'll let you know so you can follow us all the way. I'll check out glowingscene 'cause I'm looking for mentors. Thanks dear.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2014
fhunkhy: Has someone ever told u u are an awesome and incredible writer sent down from heaven...
You are too much...
You shall grow in wisdom.
Please don't forget God who is d source of ur inspiration.

I pray u get the best in life from writing... And don't forget to get this published or converted to a movie.
LOOKING FOWARD......to more from u.
Yours Sincerely
FHUNKHY....
Lol! Well, thanks for telling me. I'll try my best not to because I'm nothing without Him. Amen! I'll try my best. Thanks so much dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by fhunkhy(f): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Any forthcoming story....
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2014
fhunkhy: Any forthcoming story....
My dear, I'm on writing leave o! I wanna learn some things from other writers first but if I'm given the unction to write, I will. I'll keep you posted.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by noble4d(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2014
Wow here is beautiful smiley...wazup Audrey its my first time here. No doubt, you are magnificent... Roll up da good work.

Noble cares smiley
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Mj45: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
How's d honeymoon? @ Eric n Olen, just make sure u don't come back pregnant again.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Toeyean1507(f): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Hmm. I'm glad you are enjoying it. Not to worry, when I start posting here again, I'll let you know so you can follow us all the way. I'll check out glowingscene 'cause I'm looking for mentors. Thanks dear.
yea, glowingscenes deserves to be looked up to. She knows how to mix a litlle bit of this and that and @ d end, u have a romance, morally inspiring and above all, the teachings of dah Most High all in a novel. Check out switched, chocolates and sushi and u'll marvel. She's more than good,ma'am. I'll keep saying this, I love ur person. With dis wonderful piece up there,u still saw urself as upcoming,still wanna learn. Chai! I dough my heart for u,ma'am. May u grow from strength to strength #byHisgrace

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by eunisam: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Honestly,i was here.and i enjoyed what i read.more inks to your pen.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2014
*clears throat* Been all praise and no criticism, so here i come. *rubbing hands together* Ehen...

You are an amazing story teller, Audrey. I liked the fact that you used Oleng for the main character too. #Roots.

But...

I think the plot's vain. Got me thinking you were some spoilt ajebutter like that. Ok o. Bite me later, but wait. grin Hehe. Persian rugs, Armani shirts, gold-plated wristwatches, bugattis(ok, that's my own addition grin); they didn't really seem necessary IMO.
And, taking you back to the fp, don't you think six years is too small an age for em...
I'll complete this post later. Lemme git my facts right. grin
Good job, tho'. Love you. And your work.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Kaycee7(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2014
alomosweets: *clears throat* Been all praise and no criticism, so here i come. *rubbing hands together* Ehen...

You are an amazing story teller, Audrey. I liked the fact that you used Oleng for the main character too. #Roots.

But...

I think the plot's vain. Got me thinking you were some spoilt ajebutter like that. Ok o. Bite me later, but wait. grin Hehe. Persian rugs, Armani shirts, gold-plated wristwatches, bugattis(ok, that's my own addition grin); they didn't really seem necessary IMO.
And, taking you back to the fp, don't you think six years is too small an age for em...
Wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 10, 2014
Kaycee7: Wetin dis one dey talk?
Lol.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
noble4d: Wow here is beautiful smiley...wazup Audrey its my first time here. No doubt, you are magnificent... Roll up da good work.

Noble cares smiley
Hmmm. I'm good. You're welcome. Thanks dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mj45: How's d honeymoon? @ Eric n Olen, just make sure u don't come back pregnant again.
Lol!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hey Audrey...gimme a hug, girl. wink
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Toeyean1507: yea, glowingscenes deserves to be looked up to. She knows how to mix a litlle bit of this and that and @ d end, u have a romance, morally inspiring and above all, the teachings of dah Most High all in a novel. Check out switched, chocolates and sushi and u'll marvel. She's more than good,ma'am. I'll keep saying this, I love ur person. With dis wonderful piece up there,u still saw urself as upcoming,still wanna learn. Chai! I dough my heart for u,ma'am. May u grow from strength to strength #byHisgrace
Okay. I'll check them out as soon as -km through with the ones I'm reading here. Thanks. I'm still upcoming o! Amen! Thanks dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
eunisam: Honestly,i was here.and i enjoyed what i read.more inks to your pen.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
alomosweets: *clears throat* Been all praise and no criticism, so here i come. *rubbing hands together* Ehen...

But...

I got criticism too and even opened the door for more.

Thanks.

I'm not trying to diss you or anything but in all sincerity I really don't get what you're saying. The plot was vain? I'm a spoilt ajebutter? To mention those things didn't seem necessary? What are you talking about? Do you have anything against rich people?

Fp? Six years too small an age for what? Now, I'm totally lost. Please come and explain yourself.

Thanks dear. I love you too
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kaycee7: Wetin dis one dey talk?
Please help me ask her 'cause I've got no idea
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
alomosweets: Hey Audrey...gimme a hug, girl. wink
*hug*
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by OHaddy(f): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Toeyean1507: yea, glowingscenes deserves to be looked up to. She knows how to mix a litlle bit of this and that and @ d end, u have a romance, morally inspiring and above all, the teachings of dah Most High all in a novel. Check out switched, chocolates and sushi and u'll marvel. She's more than good,ma'am. I'll keep saying this, I love ur person. With dis wonderful piece up there,u still saw urself as upcoming,still wanna learn. Chai! I dough my heart for u,ma'am. May u grow from strength to strength #byHisgrace
you are right, i love glowingscenes writeup.

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Toeyean1507(f): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
OHaddy:
. U can say that again

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Toeyean1507(f): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Okay. I'll check them out as soon as -km through with the ones I'm reading here. Thanks. I'm still upcoming o! Amen! Thanks dear
. I know u are. Some wouldn't agree easily especially with a write up like dis. Keep it up,Ma'am
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Spongia1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Beautiful Beautiful work of art! Held me spell bound from its first line. AudreyTIMMS, you are destined for the top!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Spongia1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Please follow me back!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by glowingscenes(f): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2014

Awww, thanks so much dear @Toeyean! God bless. It's an honour.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by glowingscenes(f): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
OHaddy:

Thanks OHaddy. God bless for the mention smiley
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Toeyean1507(f): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
glowingscenes:

Awww, thanks so much dear @Toeyean! God bless. It's an honour.
. Are my eyes aging? Did I just got a mention frm Aunty Itunu? OMG! It's for real *panting seriously *fanning myself with ma hand. Thanks so much,ma. 'Ti omo eni ba da, e je ki a pon le' u deserve d best accolade, trust me. I do miss u here o but I've got d monday doses as consolation gift. U know wah I'm saying. *winks and grinning @ d same time. Do keep d scenes glowing,ma.

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Toeyean1507(f): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
@ Ma'am Audrey Timms, come and update o.............sowi, dat was a slip of hand. I missed those days y'know. *sighing. U know I love u na. *winks. Anytin fr d peeps?

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by TroubleMaker01(f): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Thanks dear. Really? That was fast! Lol! Ahh....I'm actually thanking God right now that you didn't discover it before now. With such a moniker, I believe my patience would have ran out settling e-fights everyday. You're welcome dear. Alright!
don't worry i promise 2 stalk u as 4rm now on......i am a fast reader
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Toeyean1507(f): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
TroubleMaker01: don't worry i promise 2 stalk u as 4rm now on......i am a fast reader
And a trouble maker tongue
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by TroubleMaker01(f): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Toeyean1507: And a trouble maker tongue
tanx 4 d compliment cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (109) (Reply)

A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.