Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Circle Of Three. - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Circle Of Three. (33214 Views)

In The Circle Of Commotion / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / “Conspiracy Of Lagos” Chronicles The Vicious Circle Of Lagos Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2014
Queening: Nyc story more mb 2 ur phone but was it not shittu dat ganged up against comfort with tunji

No, it was Shefiu and he was even there at the day of the assault.
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
He felt that Okechukwu, His friend and fellow smuggler, will be able to help him out, been more familiar with the dangers. He drove furiously, knowing that time was not on his side.

Meanwhile, Linda was been tortured by some interrogators. Her torturers were women, yet from their faces it could be told that the usual human milk of kindness had dried up long ago. They absolutely had no pity on her, slapping her face with bathroom slippers while beating her bre@sts with them. Linda was hung upside down and after using the slippers on her rather soft and erect bre@sts, they return curve back to their original position, eliciting some pain from her. They kept asking questions about the smuggling business, about her bosses, about herself. Linda kept mute like a statue, not giving in to the torture.

One of them, obviously unimpressed about how far they had gone, decided to take it to the next level. She dipped a long, big stick in a drum filled with some odd liquid and then ordered another woman to remove her panties. Linda;s pants were soon on the floor and the first woman inserted the stick into her, which did not cause any pain for Linda.

See as her p##sy wide, Ashewo. The woman uttered, before telling the rest to leave the room.

Linda hissed at the woman's statement, obviously displeased by it. She was wondering how long it will take before someone tells Don what is happening when she felt a certain itching sensation. Within the next five minutes, she was wriggling her legs, desperately trying to scratch herself as her hands were tied.

Her private part was itching, Itching very badly.
Re: Circle Of Three. by Coolval222(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Circle Of Three. by olufummy02(f): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lovely write up,....more update plssss
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Five minutes later, Linda was weeping seriously as her private part itched without ceasing. She was so uncomfortable that she was praying that it stopped, even if it took her to reveal some things about her business.

Ten minutes later, the women came back grinning at each other. The leader then spoke.

"Are you ready to talk?" Linda, now soaked in tears, nodded her head.

Within five minutes, she has divulged all she know about her business, including all about Don. They used the fear of the liquid to gather more information from her, before leading her down and untying her, which led to her furiously scratching the place with her hands. This action caused laughter among the women, who understood what she was facing. They then dragged her back to her cell before planning to ambush Don.
Re: Circle Of Three. by seunviju(f): 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Huh,well done Rapmike
Re: Circle Of Three. by Queening(f): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2014
Lol @ her private part was itching badly
Re: Circle Of Three. by Franasoan(f): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Linda think say she be jet li,ncy work,,,,,we are waitingoooooo
Re: Circle Of Three. by codedbaby(f): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Rapmike abeg give us more now. God will help u
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dedicated to Seunviju.

"What happens now?" Kayode asked anxiously, as he and Tijani watched Linda almost scratched herself to death.

"Stop scratching, you only make it worse, Tijani advised her while trying his utmost not to laugh at her. It will end after an hour."

"An Hour?" Linda screamed in tears as she scratched her way to Calvary, which forced some giggles from Tijani. She so much wanted to slap him, but her body will not make her to do so.

"You have not started anything, shebi its still your v*gina you are scratching for now, in ten minutes time it will spread to your whole body." Tijani said, eyeing her. "You see what we faced here, eh? You were behaving like you were brave, meanwhile na just your P*ssy they put am on and you don break, do you know how many times they dipped me and Kayode inside that drum of liquid before we confessed?"

"Stop it Tijani, she is a woman."

"And so? Isn't she the one controlling us? This what happens when you leave and operation to a woman."

"Shut up! Its us that messed up not her, and we dragged her into it."

"You shut up! Always defending her! Just because of that coochie she gives you."

"What about you, always ramming my a5s, animal!"

"Aren't you the one allowing me, pighead!"

Linda ignored the two mo*ons as they argued on. She was wondering what was her fate after revealing what she knew.

On Friday, she received a shock of her life, as they received an unexpected guest.

It was Don!
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Shock and defeat was written on Linda's face as she saw a disheveled Don as he walked in, his head three times bigger than its usual size due to beating, his face was like amala that had suffered the ignominy of been handled by 35 different hands and left in the cold, and his clothes; a darkened white singlet and a boxers that had been blooded in the Second World War, gave all indications that it was over.

As Don sat down, Linda put her hands in her head, which made Kayode and Tijani to wonder who the visitor was.

################################

Don was driving furiously from Ilesha Prisons, obviously ignoring his boss business, yet. He knew that it was grave, the situation was that serious. He had no hope in Ife apart from Okechukwu in Moro. His boss last advice rang on his head.

"If you disregard all I tell you, then I should expect you here soon. It won't be bad, anyway." He said in humour.

That rang in his mind as he approached Moro, close to his friend's place. He quickly called his friend.

"Oke, abeg I dey come your side. Yawa don gas!"

"No problem, I dey house."

"Ok, I go reach there in ten minutes time." Don ended the call.

"You handled that well, Okechukwu." A soft-spoken woman said besides him. A gun was situated at the back of his head.

"When he comes, you must leave this South-West. That's the only guarantee that you will be safe. Do you understand?" He nodded his head.

Grace smiled at him, as Don edged closer. It was about time!
Re: Circle Of Three. by bumsiee: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Am a new comer n I enjoyed ur story 2 d last bit. Well done n dnt be discouradged by pple who read n run away some of of us will stick with u all d way
Re: Circle Of Three. by Tannie(f): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
I'm still here oh
Re: Circle Of Three. by seunviju(f): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Thanks 4 dedicating the other update to me.hope you are good?lovely update,u aren't doing bad,keep it up
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2014
Don arrived, looking weary but happy. Okechukwu's place was the safest place he could be. Only him, Okechukwu and Linda knew here. Yes, Linda was under arrest, but he had supreme confidence that she will not expose him.

If he only knew what had happened to her.

Okechukwu opened the door to Don. Compared to the fugitive, Okechukwu was a masculine heap of meat. At 6'11, he was much taller than Don and slightly more muscular. However, his expertise was in smuggling stolen cars from other West African countries into Nigeria and sell them for great prices. His fair skin was as a result of his fairer living standard compared to other 'hustlers'. His sitting room was more spacious than some peoples homes and had enough upholstery to be used as an advert.

Unfortunately for Don, the sitting room was also suitable to hide people.

Don quickly sat down and rested his head on a pillow nearby. He was about asking for a drink of fruit juice (Okechukwu does not serve water, from fruit juice upwards), when he felt something cold facing the back of his head. Something familiar to him.

"Well, Well, it has been a long time coming, Mr Nwachukwu. You are under arrest for smuggling and aiding smuggling of illegal drugs, sabotage and murder of various officers of the NDLEA. You have the right to keep silent as anything said can and will be used against you in the court of Law." Grace said as a shot-gun was pointed at the back of his head and other officers facing him with AK-47 rifles.
Re: Circle Of Three. by seunviju(f): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2014
Yeeeeeepaaaa
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dedicated to Tannie

Don instantly thought of dodging the gun quickly before she shoots, but decided against it, since the eagle-eye nozzles of the AK-47 pointed towards him. Even if he took his chance and escaped a forced suicide, he could certainly not dodge the speed of bullets that will follow his actions.

He simply raised his hands up, taking it as his fate. He looked stern outside but was weeping inside his heart. He could not believe his eyes, as what seemed as a warning turned to a prophesy.

"If you disregard my warning..........." He remembered that phrase. He disregarded the warning and now he is paying the price.

They quickly bundled him and Okechukwu away and drove them to the station.

He looked at Linda with a murderous look, despising her with everything he had inside.

"Linda what happened?"

1 Like

Re: Circle Of Three. by Tannie(f): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ahhhhh tnx Rapmike for the dedication
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Linda simply looked down and burst into tears. Don eyed both Kayode and Tijani, who looked completely stunned at actions of Linda. He then moved and roughly shook Linda.

"Explain what happened to me!" He screamed. Kayode stood up in eagerness to pick a fight but Linda's look warned him that he will be in deep trouble.

Linda suddenly wiped her tears and looked at Don.

"Don't ask me,ask these mo*ons how I was exposed." She looked, shooting a look at both of them. Tijani shot back the look, while Kayode diverted his focus to the floor.

With Don's arrest, the case was accelerated and within two weeks they were all in jail, with Linda serving a ten years sentence and Don serving a fifteen year sentence.

Meanwhile, Exams went on and Cassie and co soon finished their exams. She was leaving her department when Mr Wale, a lecturer called her to his office.
Re: Circle Of Three. by codedbaby(f): 5:53am On Aug 30, 2014
your update is too short ooo. more strength for u Rapmike
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
She looked inquisitively at him, considering the fact that neither he nor any other lecturer has called her for anything before. She decided to answer his call, not that she had many options.

Mr Wale's office was small, just like most of the offices at this end of the department. Unlike other offices however, it was devoid of the usual charts on the microbial world. Instead it was plain, the walls of course and his work was neatly piled on the table. Cassie noticed all this, not that it concerned her anyway.

"Sit." He said, pointing to a chair. She sat down cautiously.

"Cassie, what happened? This results are not like the Cassie I know." He said.

Fear suddenly gripped her, forcing her face to manifest its presence. The last thing she needed was to hear that she failed an exam. How come it was marked that quick anyway? She asked herself.

"Of course, you did not fail, but it was far from your usual performance. I could have just taken it as one of those things, but coupled with your appearance of recent and your countenance, I can tell that something is wrong, that one of the reasons I called you. So what's wrong, Cassie?"

She paused for a second before lying that she lost a relative so as to change the direction of the convo, citing that she was okay.

"Ok. I can understand, but please try and share your troubles with people, friends. Don't face issues alone."

"The second reason I called you is personal and I don't know how you will take it." He continued, looking straight at her eyes.

"I love you, Cassie." He said quietly.
Re: Circle Of Three. by seunviju(f): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Person go think say hin care nt knowing say all na formalty.No b only love na hatred he go see naw.welldone Rapmike and thanks for the update
Re: Circle Of Three. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Wow nice write-up..
Finally 'm up to date..
Nice story mike
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2014
Dedicated to Esixlove and Codedbaby

Cassie looked at him with utmost curiosity. So he wants to date her? In school? This man no serious oh! She said to herself.

"Well, I am not going to ask us to date now, especially as you are still a student. I would have loved to wait til you have graduated, but you are a young and beautiful girl and am sure guys have tried their luck on you."

"The point is that I know that girls like you don't stay that long as a spinster, except you don't want to marry early and I doubt so, therefore I felt I should say my heart out before its too late." He concluded.

Cassie continued to look at him, wondering what could dissuade him from chasing her. She did not want to get her schooling complicated because she refused to date a lecturer, and at the same time she was not interested in him.

"Erm sir, I don't know how to put it, but I have not thought of it. Can I be given some time to think about it, sir?"

"No problem, Cassie." Mr Wale said, standing up. "I won't victimize you if you refuse my offer, be assured of that. You are my favorite student and that does not change. But please sort your issues so that they don't affect your performance in exams next time, okay?"

"Yes sir." She said, leaving the room.
Re: Circle Of Three. by TroubleMaker01(f): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2014
@ op i am so tired of u wetin, i don dey vex hv been following u 4 quite some tym on my other account but u, yes u op hv refused 2 dedicate an update 2 me i dere4 give u 24hours 2 dedicate an update 2 me nd yes dis z a blackmail d peace of dis thread z at stake ha ha ha ha thunder of devil fire ebola in2 d life of any1 dat quotes me
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Smh......

Sorry, I must have missed your moniker. No vex oh.
Re: Circle Of Three. by TroubleMaker01(f): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Don't mind me i lyk cauzin trouble
Re: Circle Of Three. by TroubleMaker01(f): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
grin
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Cassie walked quickly away from his office, wondering about what just happened. She could see his seriousness, his confidence and calm. Considering his offer further, she also thought of the stability he offers, unlike someone like Adedayo who could be prince whatever soon or some other guys who just want sex and are not serious. She was still surprised that she was a virgin, despite the fact that she dated a guy, especially in this generation of sex while dating. He is not bad facially, and while he was an older choice, it did not look repulsing to her, not now anyway.

She sighed and decided to wait until she tells her roomies in her hostel. Their opinion will count here.

As she got down to BOOC, she saw people gathering round the newsboard, the crowd sort of attracted her and she walked towards the board, anxious to know what was on the board. On getting there she saw an interesting caption:

OAU STUDENT ARRESTED AND JAILED FOR DRUG TRAFFICKING.

With the intriguing piece of news in front of her, she started to digest it and got a surprise when she saw the convicted student in the picture.

It was Linda.
Re: Circle Of Three. by seunviju(f): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nawa o,huh
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Surprise, intrigue and disgust were what filled her mind as she wondered how low some people could get.

"What?! You can't have a relationship with a man that is 10 years older than you. He will not 'jasi' and he will be weak. He will be forty and you will still be Hot and your eye will be 'chuking' for fresh blood."
Comfort immediately spat out after hearing Cassie's dilemma.

"Comfort! How can you judge a man you have never met!"

"See, I know these things! All these lecturers sleep with all these 'big campus' girls and I heard how they don't go past a round. Some are womanizers, they are not all nice. Besides,you will be stuck in Ife forever!"

"Comfort, why are you judging? Are you God?"

"That's not my concern. Cassie, please listen to me. I don't advise such relationship. Its always complicated."

"Comfort, you are complication yourself, so don't advice her on complication." Courage shot back.

"See, Cassie," Courage said, facing her." There is nothing inherently wrong in dating your former lecturer. People have done it before and they have been happy about it. The first thing you should be thinking is if you like him enough to date him."
Re: Circle Of Three. by Franasoan(f): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tanx for the update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

12 Novels Considered The “Greatest Books Ever Written” / Abdulrazak Gurnah Wins 2021 Nobel Prize In Literature / That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.