Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria (8019 Views)

Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) / Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! / Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by Chamack: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

I am sure with your sister thiefoduah out and a more competent(hopefully) Chidoka is in, we have nothing to worry about.
keep contradicting yourself.
Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by thorpido(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
That Yusuff guy has a carriage like Davido.

2 Likes

Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Yoruba adigo mma.
Proudly Yoritsekiri.

2 Likes

Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by addictiv(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
It's always refreshing to see young people at the top of their game just like myself.

1 Like

Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by BlackPikiN(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
^^^^Though he was 20.
Congrats to the new guy. I believe the record will be smashed someday.
Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by darmhey(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
just thinking if this Daniel guy was born and raised in Nigeria
would he have achieved this much? And what exactly
are our leaders doing to keep our dreams alive?? A big
NOTHING! They're all planning for the 2015 election!
Arise compatriots!! We don't even know d number of years we'll spend in school! As a great Ife, the scenario is worse!

1 Like

Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by martyns303(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
I know atleast 5 guys who are supposedly the youngest pilots in Nigeria. Lol. Where is Cruz? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by Chamack: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
BlackPikiN: ^^^^Though he was 20.
Congrats to the new guy. I believe the record will be smashed someday.
Kimberly Anyadike was a pilot at the age of 15. Just google her .

2 Likes

Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by BlackPikiN(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Something is wrong somewhere.

My post about favour Nnaemeka Odozor was yanked off by a mod.

http://www.africanseer.com/news/276002-nigeria-an-interview-with-favour-nnaemeka-odozor-nigeria-s-20-year-old-pilot.html

But this was disputed though with this

http://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/131883-sam-phil-ebosie-not-favour-odozor-is-nigerias-youngest-commercial-flying-pilot.html

Chamack: Kimberly Anyadike was a pilot at the age of 15. Just google her .

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/world/kimberly-anyadike-15-youngest-african-american-female-pilot-plane-cross-country-article-1.399825#bmb=1

Yes I read about her.
Kimberly Anyadike met Obama after the feat.
She's also celebrated by the black community.

1 Like

Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by Chamack: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
BlackPikiN: Something is wrong somewhere.

http://www.africanseer.com/news/276002-nigeria-an-interview-with-favour-nnaemeka-odozor-nigeria-s-20-year-old-pilot.html

http://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/131883-sam-phil-ebosie-not-favour-odozor-is-nigerias-youngest-commercial-flying-pilot.html

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/world/kimberly-anyadike-15-youngest-african-american-female-pilot-plane-cross-country-article-1.399825#bmb=1

Yes I read about her.

My brothers from the west likes propaganda a whole lot.

1 Like

Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by Chamack: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
NewNigeriaMind: MEET: DANIEL ADEYILEKA 19 YEARS OLD.

Kindly do a little bit of introduction?
Daniel AdeyilekaMy name is Daniel Adeyelika; I was born on the 6th of February 1995 in Newcastle, England. I have spent most of my life in the United Kingdom, Indonesia, Nairn, Scotland and other countries abroad. I had my elementary education in Rose Bank Primary School, Nairn, Scotland, from there I moved to Grantown Grammar School also in Scotland where I completed my secondary school. In 2008, I came back to Nigeria and enrolled into Avicenna International School, Ikeja, GRA. I finished in 2009. I equally obtained my A-Levels in Greenville School, GRA. It was right after my A-Levels that I went straight to flying school in America

Where did you train?
I did my flight training in Texas, Dallas with Delta Flight School for nine (9) months. I knew I went there for a reason and not to play, I needed all the concentration, I go to school from Monday to Sunday. My Private Pilot License (PPL) was for one and a half month and my International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) was for three years.

During your training, were you teased for being the youngest in your class?
I was never teased but I was the youngest in my class and got along with everybody but there was a time I could not write certain exams due to my age, there were restrictions. I was asked to wait until I turned 18 years before I can do my commercial, so I was just reading all through those periods.

What were your challenges during training?

The challenge basically was when I was sent to Amsterdam for my Type Rating, it was really the toughest period I cant lie to you because it was not an easy task. I actually thought I was going to fail because I was the weakest in the class at the beginning but I came top of the class at the end. I kept telling my self “I can do it.” God really saw me through. The exercise lasted for one month. The challenge basically was when I was sent to Amsterdam for my Type Rating, it was really the toughest period I cant lie to you because it was not an easy task. I actually thought I was going to fail because I was the weakest in the class at the beginning but I came top of the class at the end. I kept telling my self “I can do it.” God really saw me through. The exercise lasted for one month.

What is your present position?
In the cockpit I am a first officer but salary level is second officer but it doesn’t really matter.

On which aircraft are you type rated?
A.Boeing 737 600 series to 900 series.
ozor-nigeria-s-20-year-old-pilot.html

Yes I read about her.
She's also celebrated by the black community, fake new mind please come on.

2 Likes

Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by flowjoe: 12:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Well I just turned 19 & I'm on CPL faze does that make me the youngest grin ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by Donmarrius: 5:49am On Jul 25, 2014
When will our Southwest neighbours stop lies?.
The record set by Kimberly Anyadike,at the age of 15,is yet to be broken.

Igbos destroying yorobbers lies and propaganda,since year 1414!
Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by Donmarrius: 5:49am On Jul 25, 2014
When will our Southwest neighbours stop lies?.

Igbos destroying yorobbers lies and propaganda,since year 1914!
Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by Chamack: 5:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Donmarrius: When will our Southwest neighbours stop lies?.

Lol
Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by NewNigeriaMind: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2014

There is a difference between a commercial pilot and flying a small plane:

Kimberly Anyadike (born c. 1994) is known as the first African American teen to fly across the United States.[1] She flew from Compton, California to Newport News, Virginia in 2009. It took her 13 days to complete the flight The miles flown were 2,342. The plane used was a Cessna C-172. She was accompanied by safety pilot Ronnell Norman, a certified commercial pilot and Major Levi H. Thornhill, a retired U.S. Air Force pilot who at age 87, is a member of the elite Tuskegee Airmen who served during World War II.

Anyadike is from Compton, California. She paid for her flight lesson by working many regular jobs and odd jobs.

That's is her Wiki page, obviously she is not a commercial pilot neither is she a certified pilot because the plane she flew is attached below, even my cousin in Australia flies planes of the nature, that doesn't mean he will be stuoid enough to call himself a commercial pilot.

The problem with you guys is that you assumed you are smart whereas google is your friend, she is not a pilot, do you even know there are licenses grade for pilots and which determines what plane you can fly.

1 Like

Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by NewNigeriaMind: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2014
BlackPikiN: Something is wrong somewhere.

Yes I read about her.

Cant differentiate between a commercial pilot which is the real thing and flying a tourist mini plane.......

why are you propagating falsehood online, the thing is you have nowhere to hide you lies, we are talking about young people flying commercial jets and planes you are mentioning a girl flying a tiny tourist plane over America at a one off event....dude you will need to get better educated.

that's is the girl and the plane she flew below

Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by NewNigeriaMind: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2014

STOP SPREADING LIES, SOME OF US ARE EDUCATED AND CAN THINK,

THE QUESTION YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED YOURSELF IS SHE A PILOT CERTIFIED TO FLY COMMERCIAL PLANES AND JETS, FLYING THAT PLANE SHE FLEW IS NORMAL FOR FOLKS IN AMERICA, THERE ARE EVEN SIMPLE FLYING LESSONS YOU CAN TAKE TO FLY THAT PLANE, HELL MY COUSIN IN AISTRALIA WHOLE FAMILY CAN FLY PLANES OF THAT NATURE, I GUESS MY 17 YEAR OLD NEPHEW IS A PILOT THEN.

ARE YOU SAYING IF I CAN FLY THE PLANE ATTACHED BELOW I AM A COMERCIAL PILOT AND CAN GET CERTIFIED BY NCAA

I WANT YOU TO TAKE YOUR TIME THIS TIME AND USE YOUR GOD GIVEN BRAINS.

Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by NewNigeriaMind: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2014
Donmarrius: When will our Southwest neighbours stop lies?.

YEAH LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE DISPLAYING YOUR IGNORANCE HERE ABI!!!

IT REALLY SUCKS TO BE YOU...I WILL NOT SAY IGBO CAUSE I KNOW ENOUGH SANE IGBOS AS FRIENDS.
Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by Chamack: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

There is a difference between a commercial pilot and flying a small plane:

Kimberly Anyadike (born c. 1994) is known as the first African American teen to fly across the United States.[1] She flew from Compton, California to Newport News, Virginia in 2009. It took her 13 days to complete the flight The miles flown were 2,342. The plane used was a Cessna C-172. She was accompanied by safety pilot Ronnell Norman, a certified commercial pilot and Major Levi H. Thornhill, a retired U.S. Air Force pilot who at age 87, is a member of the elite Tuskegee Airmen who served during World War II.

Anyadike is from Compton, California. She paid for her flight lesson by working many regular jobs and odd jobs.

That's is her Wiki page, obviously she is not a commercial pilot neither is she a certified pilot because the plane she flew is attached below, even my cousin in Australia flies planes of the nature, that doesn't mean he will be stuoid enough to call himself a commercial pilot.

The problem with you guys is that you assumed you are smart whereas google is your friend, she is not a pilot, do you even know there are licenses grade for pilots and which determines what plane you can fly.

what is the difference between driving a small car and a big car? Do you know she was aged 15 as the time she flew? In your title you said the youngest pilot.
Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by NewNigeriaMind: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chamack: what is the difference between driving a small car and a big car? Do you know she was aged 15 as the time she flew? In your title you said the youngest pilot.

You are beyond redemption....is driving a car equivalent to flying a plane. na wa o!!! I started driving a car when I was 11 using my dads car, can any 11 year old boy climb into Arik air plane and fly it.

My point is this, while not negating the great feat of the little girl (you people are using Tribalism to force others to stop celebrating blacks and their achievement), when it comes to air planes, it is a different ball game, I assumed you are educated enough to know that, did you read my post or you are just here like the rest of the moronic tribal bigots.

did you read where Daniel said there are flight exams he could not take cause he was not yet of the required age of 18.

On the other hand, the girl can go on to be great pilot in future, but stop comparing apples and oranges.

1 Like

Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by NewNigeriaMind: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chamack: what is the difference between driving a small car and a big car? Do you know she was aged 15 as the time she flew? In your title you said the youngest pilot.

Sincle you are referring to my title, I am sure you can read Nigeria at the end. I am sure you can read or you people just like reading only the part that appeals to you bigoted minds.
Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by Chamack: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

STOP SPREADING LIES, SOME OF US ARE EDUCATED AND CAN THINK,

THE QUESTION YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED YOURSELF IS SHE A PILOT CERTIFIED TO FLY COMMERCIAL PLANES AND JETS, FLYING THAT PLANE SHE FLEW IS NORMAL FOR FOLKS IN AMERICA, THERE ARE EVEN SIMPLE FLYING LESSONS YOU CAN TAKE TO FLY THAT PLANE, HELL MY COUSIN IN AISTRALIA WHOLE FAMILY CAN FLY PLANES OF THAT NATURE, I GUESS MY 17 YEAR OLD NEPHEW IS A PILOT THEN.

ARE YOU SAYING IF I CAN FLY THE PLANE ATTACHED BELOW I AM A COMERCIAL PILOT AND CAN GET CERTIFIED BY NCAA

I WANT YOU TO TAKE YOUR TIME THIS TIME AND USE YOUR GOD GIVEN BRAINS.
continue deceiving yourselves. I wonder why you never stated the rubbish u are stating now.
Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by NewNigeriaMind: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chamack: continue deceiving yourselves. I wonder why you never stated the rubbish u are stating now.

who is deceiving himself between you and I .

I have stated a fact, you are the one refuting it with an absurdity.

get some education boy
Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by Chamack: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

You are beyond redemption....is driving a car equivalent to flying a plane. na wa o!!! I started driving a car when I was 11 using my dads car, can any 11 year old boy climb into Arik air plane and fly it.

My point is this, while not negating the great feat of the little girl (you people are using Tribalism to force others to stop celebrating blacks and their achievement), when it comes to air planes, it is a different ball game, I assumed you are educated enough to know that, did you read my post or you are just here like the rest of the moronic tribal bigots.

did you read where Daniel said there are flight exams he could not take cause he was not yet of the required age of 18.

On the other hand, the girl can go on to be great pilot in future, but stop comparing apples and oranges.
Did you know that Obama hosted her? We will continue busting all those useless myth of yours.
Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by NewNigeriaMind: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chamack: Did you know that Obama hosted her? We will continue busting all those useless myth of yours.

You cannot force me to say evil....so imam just ignore you.
Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by Chamack: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

who is deceiving himself between you and I .

I have stated a fact, you are the one refuting it with an absurdity.

get some education boy
e be like say I no sabi oyibo again?
Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by docsholz(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
lost battle
Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by NewNigeriaMind: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chamack: Did you know that Obama hosted her? We will continue busting all those useless myth of yours.

Read my post again
Re: The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria by Chamack: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

You cannot force me to say evil....so imam just ignore you.

Apart from Kimberly the remaining two nko? Dem no write exam? It seems its only daniel that wrote exam? Nwa apa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[pictured] People Take Photos Of A Woman In A Revealing See-through Dress / Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? / 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.