Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" (19514 Views)

Harry Kitilya Carrying Bucket Of Water In Prison / 92 Niger Rep. Migrants' Bodies Found Near Algerian Border / 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by yungchop: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
ochilikoko: its high time we re-ammend our ways. God is really angry with His ppl
provide the source to your claim

1 Like

Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by benson19: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP:

Mumu atheist u will soon burn in eternal hell eedeeot
U dat has deep and developed mind, how many problems have u solved using ur stupid "practical means"?
Ur birth is even an addition to d world problem u claim u can solve since u don't beliv there's a God
If ure so wise how come I haven't heard abt ur inventions and solutions
Just sharap ur mumu mouth b4 I shut it for u Mofo
The guy dey fear to die...
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Boko-haram don dey hijack planes too?, lets us wait for shecow to claim responsibility and Jonathan to condemn the incident. Oh wait its Algeria not Nigeria, where are all the satellite we have in space, are they only used for spying on innocent people and weaker countries?
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
shymexx: They've found the plane.

It crashed in Niger.

I just hope it wasn't shot down by boko haram - else Nigeria is going to become a colony of a next country by the end of the week. grin

by who??
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by jumzzy448: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
God please ooooo. Things are really getting out of hand.
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by SiriusBlack: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
The rapture is now closer than ever...Please o!..endure this final lap and keep away from sin o..The end times are already here..Lord strenghten your saints...
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by kobonaire(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
nanizle:
UPDATE: Air Algerie flight AH5017 EC-LTV is now confirmed crashed in Niger.

https://twitter.com/flightradar24/status/492269614827442177/photo/1
but the major news sites are not reporting that ..??
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by kobonaire(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
jesuslovesme123: The end IS near. That doesn't mean that every single event is related to the end, though.
what makes you think that the end IS near? I think it is FAR
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by kobonaire(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
LyfeJennings: Thank God I can disappear grin. I don't need to fly in any airplane
a visit with a doctor is recommended.
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
[size=13pt]The Plane has crashed. http://news.yahoo.com/air-algerie-ah5017-plane-disappears-115228417.html

No info about the passengers yet[/size]
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by kobonaire(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
ElNur1: Abi na Garri Nairaland dey share 4 dis thread....Viewing this topic:
and 99 guest(s)
Oga, we all have eyes and can see that information on the bottom of the screen. Thank you.
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by thunderrider: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
may the good Lord Help us
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
kobonaire: what makes you think that the end IS near? I think it is FAR

Near or far, one thing is sure - it's inevitable. When it comes, we will all know. In the mean time, what each man finds to do, let him do it with all his might, then face the consequences in eternity.
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by kobonaire(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
oboman:

I don't know why some foolish people jump into this 'end time' bandwagon when something tragic happens....

Their minds are so shallow and crude that they can't find solution to world's problem....

Instead of using practical means to solve problems, they would rather cling to their ignorance and spill rubbish....

If you were in Russia, Germany or Poland during WW2, you would think the end is near ( that was 70 years ago)....
Bros, you are 100% on point ... though I would recommend that you do not call people foolish after all everyone is entitled to their spiritual belief (or none).

LaurelP: Mumu atheist u will soon burn in eternal hell eedeeot
U dat has deep and developed mind, how many problems have u solved using ur stupid "practical means"?
Ur birth is even an addition to d world problem u claim u can solve since u don't beliv there's a God
If ure so wise how come I haven't heard abt ur inventions and solutions
Just sharap ur mumu mouth b4 I shut it for u Mofo
It is indeed very ironic that you a "religious person is very hostile and abusive to an "atheist person" on NL .... how is someone going to be motivated by your lifestyle or example??

3 Likes

Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by jamih: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
again.?..missing plane.
..ah what is it !
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Near or far, one thing is sure - it's inevitable. When it comes, we will all know. In the mean time, what each man finds to do, let him do it with all his might, then face the consequences in eternity.

Dayumm!!

Please remember me when you start ascending to the sky like an astronaut in space, to all those castles in the air - the righteous one.

I wonder if there's a ghetto out there in heaven because I'll prefer the ghetto to the posh areas. tongue That's gonna be loads of fun, init?

Shalom! cool
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
shymexx:

Dayumm!!

Please remember me when you start ascending to the sky like an astronaut in space, to all those castles in the air - the righteous one.

I wonder if there's a ghetto out there in heaven because I'll prefer the ghetto to the posh areas. tongue That's gonna be loads of fun, init?

Shalom! cool

Shhhhh......
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by kobonaire(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
jesuslovesme123:
Frankly that has been said for centuries, I am beginning to doubt it. We certainly do not need that fear to drive us to be good/human/help others/do good deeds....

1 Like

Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Shhhhh......

I'm not joking, I'm serious.

What's better than ascending with no gravity without going to space, and living in paradise forever? I'm a "daywalker" and I daydream everyday about what paradise is going to look like.

However, I'm a sinner and I also love the ghetto so much, every time I leave, I always go back there. Just wondering if you can help a brother out, and checking if there's ghetto up there in paradise. sad
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
kobonaire: Frankly that has been said for centuries, I am beginning to doubt it. We certainly do not need that fear to drive us to be good/human/help others/do good deeds....

You are right. What I would say is this: each day brings us closer to the end. The bible speaks of perilious times, of signs of the end. Those signs are more frequent, more severe now, than before. Even without Christianity / spirituality, look at the world around you. Read the news. Do you really believe it can last much longer? Do you think that things can keep deteriorating for much longer? Each decade, we hear news of things that are more depraved / more shocking than the previous.

I have always wondered when the said "end times" would come. Now, I can see that they are here. World events are testament to that, and the bible has predicted it.

But more importantly, this is not a time to live in fear. God has not given us the spirit of fear. Rather, live right (and this is only possible by asking God's Spirit for help).

1 Like

Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by kobonaire(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
jesuslovesme123: You are right. What I would say is this: each day brings us closer to the end. The bible speaks of perilious times, of signs of the end. ... But more importantly, this is not a time to live in fear. God has not given us the spirit of fear. Rather, live right (and this is only possible by asking God's Spirit for help).
now that I like .... thank you my dear ... have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
shymexx:

I'm not joking, I'm serious.

What's better than ascending with no gravity without going to space, and living in paradise forever? I'm a "daywalker" and I daydream everyday about what paradise is going to look like.

However, I'm a sinner and I also love the ghetto so much, every time I leave, I always go back there. Just wondering if you can help a brother out, and checking if there's ghetto up there in paradise. sad

I wasn't joking either when I asked you to 'shhhhh'. That's the only way you can hear the still, small voice of God which I have no doubt has been trying, for years, to speak to your heart.

Therefore -

Shhhhh.
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
jesuslovesme123:
I wasn't joking either when I asked you to 'shhhhh'. That's the only way you can hear the still, small voice of God which I have no doubt has been trying, for years, to speak to your heart.

Therefore -

Shhhhh.

Well, I don't know about that because the most high talks to me everyday and he lives in me. grin And I hear him loud and clear every morning when I wake up.

Even Jesus alluded to that in: Luke 17:20-21(And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.)

However, rapture is on my mind right now, and I'll definitely like to ascend into the sky, to paradise. What do you think?

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
shymexx:

Well, I don't know about that because the most high talks to me everyday and he lives in me. grin And I hear him loud and clear every morning when I wake up.

Even Jesus alluded to that in: Luke 17:20-21(And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.)

However, rapture is on my mind right now, and I'll definitely like to ascend into the sky, to paradise. What do you think?

Shalom!

Well, I won't dispute that you hear a voice. The question is "whose voice do you hear"?

So, back to my point. Ask God's Spirit to talk to you. After you have heard Him, you will realise that you don't need to worry about the rapture, or about ascending into the sky.

Until you hear it, shhhhhh.
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by omoelu1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
what's with missing planes this days
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by nerodenero: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Being quiet at times is golden.I thought you had value but you lack everything meaningful.Go get a life.
donnypool:

all you had to do is take time off nairaland and think about it. lazy man "we need alternative means", waiting for a human like you to provide another means right? later you will scream nigerian leaders are brainless meanwhile you re worse
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by hariorh: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Well, I won't dispute that you hear a voice. The question is "whose voice do you hear"?

So, back to my point. Ask God's Spirit to talk to you. After you have heard Him, you will realise that you don't need to worry about the rapture, or about ascending into the sky.

Until you hear it, shhhhhh.

And what makes you certain that he isn't hearing it Or you expect the voice you hear to tell you that he has spoken to him? Don't make the mistake of thinking the same way God speaks to you is the same way he speaks to every other person.

He appeared to Moses through a burning bush and appeared to Samuel by calling him while asleep.

kiss
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Cway86(f): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
End times things, May God help us abge angry kiss tongue
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
hariorh:

And what makes you certain that he isn't hearing it Or you expect the voice you hear to tell you that he has spoken to him? Don't make the mistake of thinking the same way God speaks to you is the same way he speaks to every other person.

He appeared to Moses through a burning bush and appeared to Samuel by calling him while asleep.

kiss

You clearly haven't read his previous comments.
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by toshmann(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: There is always the number 7 in all these crashed or missing aircrafts.
My dear, fear do catch me reach my blokos. On a normal day I de fear air travel like no man business. Now I'm scheduled for some flights this weekend, I'm shitting in my pants now with all these plane mishaps. I guess I'll faint now if I see 7 in any of my flights.

Perhaps I need to take some anxiolytics before take off
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
nerodenero: Being quiet at times is golden.I thought you had value but you lack everything meaningful.Go get a life.

you this failure couldn't even defend your formal statement, all you had to do was counter my statement, not insults without a counter argument

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Montana Passes Bill Blocking Tiktok Downloads / Joe Biden Will Not Be President / Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.