Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" (19379 Views)

Harry Kitilya Carrying Bucket Of Water In Prison / 92 Niger Rep. Migrants' Bodies Found Near Algerian Border / 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
hariorh:
And what makes you certain that he isn't hearing it Or you expect the voice you hear to tell you that he has spoken to him? Don't make the mistake of thinking the same way God speaks to you is the same way he speaks to every other person.

He appeared to Moses through a burning bush and appeared to Samuel by calling him while asleep.

kiss

I was just messing with the chic and it seems she looks like one of those overly religious wingnuts who love to spew end time about everything. I'm sure prehistoric folks would've said end time as well, when the great flood swallowed a quarter of the planet. End time when black death killed half the population of Europe during dark ages etc..

4 planes crashed this year out of the millions of flights the aviation industry has recorded so far in the first half of the year, and they're screaming end time, and quoting the bible. I honestly don't know what's wrong with these folks. God might even be pissed with them just based on how they keep screaming his name in vain.

1 Like

Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by nerodenero: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
donnypool:
you this failure couldn't even defend your formal statement, all you had to do was counter my statement, not insults without a counter argument
Tell me an alternate means and I would celebrate you wink.I admit I don't have one sad and since you ain't a failure,then do justice and claim superiority by giving another means grin.If you do that,I will humbly salute you but if you can't,then you are a confirm donnyfool and among the fools on earth, you are the supremo wink grin grin
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
adanny01: Owkward indeed. Maybe Bermuda triangle is expanding!
Abi ooo... I thought of dat too:/
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 25, 2014
nerodenero: Tell me an alternate means and I would celebrate you wink.I admit I don't have one sad and since you ain't a failure,then do justice and claim superiority by giving another means grin.If you do that,I will humbly salute you but if you can't,then you are a confirm donnyfool and among the fools on earth, you are the supremo wink grin grin

did i just say i can't? failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White House Makes It Official : US “at War” With IS / Great African Women In History / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.