Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,662 members, 7,959,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

First Bomb Explosion, Might Be A Decoy !!! Be Warned... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Bomb Explosion, Might Be A Decoy !!! Be Warned... (491 Views)

Jega's Card Reader A Decoy To Disenfranchise Certain Voters / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / It's a decoy,The President Was actually On A Medical Trip! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bomb Explosion, Might Be A Decoy !!! Be Warned... by Firmjudge(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
It baffles me that some Nigerians act with utmost carelessly when ever there is a bomb explosion, i have noticed this via pictured seen online from bomb explosion scenes as a matter of urgency the Force HQTR and Defence HQTR should warn Nigerians to stay clear a bomb explosion scene as advised, stay 50-100 meter away from the scene so as to allow security operative cordon off the area and do their jobs and to further lessen obstruction.

Pictures can be taken latter after hours.

We do not pray for more Bombs, has anyone ever though of the fact that the first explosion might actually be a decoy which migt have lesser impact??.

But since it happens without prior knowledge due to the weak centralize information system in Nigeria security agencies which has been around since decades ago but was never discovered due to the fact that it strenght has never been tasted as observed now.
Therefore, This is a clarion call to all Nigerians to move away from an explosion scene after lieing flat on the ground for 3 minute as advised by experts shortly after an explosion, and then to immediately take to his or her heels off the scene instead of standing and feeding your eyes, you might never know the first one might be a decoy .

Its a stupid, foolish and sick attitude that some of our Nigerians Populace have and my fear is Bk can capitalise on it..

In developed nations, people run away from bomb scene so as to avoid been caught up in another unexpected attack, but ours is different.
I done tok my own..
Be warned.
Oya add your own.
Peace
Re: First Bomb Explosion, Might Be A Decoy !!! Be Warned... by Happywoman(f): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Firmjudge: It baffles me that some Nigerians act with utmost carelessly when ever there is a bomb explosion, i have noticed this via pictured seen online from bomb explosion scenes as a matter of urgency the Force HQTR and Defence HQTR should warn Nigerians to stay clear a bomb explosion scene as advised, stay 50-100 meter away from the scene so as to allow security operative cordon off the area and do their jobs and to further lessen obstruction.

Pictures can be taken latter after hours.

We do not pray for more Bombs, has anyone ever though of the fact that the first explosion might actually be a decoy which migt have lesser impact??.

But since it happens without prior knowledge due to the weak centralize information system in Nigeria security agencies which has been around since decades ago but was never discovered due to the fact that it strenght has never been tasted as observed now.
Therefore, This is a clarion call to all Nigerians to move away from an explosion scene after lieing flat on the ground for 3 minute as advised by experts shortly after an explosion, and then to immediately take to his or her heels off the scene instead of standing and feeding your eyes, you might never know the first one might be a decoy .

Its a stupid, foolish and sick attitude that some of our Nigerians Populace have and my fear is Bk can capitalise on it..

In developed nations, people run away from bomb scene so as to avoid been caught up in another unexpected attack, but ours is different.
I done tok my own..
Be warned.
Oya add your own.
Peace

U r so right . I recall seeing a clip of the Abuja bombing online . Some bystanders were jumping over injured persons, recording dying people instead of rescuing them.
It's so sickening.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Loses Son In Abuja Road Crash / Healthy Weight Loss Diet Plans - Learn How To Get In Shape Healthy Eating Plans / DHQ Warns Soldiers' Wives Over Troops' Deployment Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.