Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (39860 Views)

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (II) / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by valssoccer: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
EXCLUSIVE: Davido and Wizkid should wear Enyimba jersey- Mode 9

www.valssoccer.org
http:///1nsnECb
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

The doche bag wanted some attention, and I gave him exactly what he needed.

Straight from the pot!!

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Infoay: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pictures don't lie.... do they pls?
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Straight from the pot!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by taiwoti(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dis is girls.

4 Likes

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
IfyAngela: True to an extent
To which extent?
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
A GIRL'S PHONE INBOX:
1. I love you dear (Frank)
2. Can I take u out tonight? (Sir Joe)
3. Just manage dis myluv, 655332487901,
998312546987 (oga Emma)
4. Sweetie am @ home, u can come now (Emeka)
5. Darling have u seen D credit I sent 2 u? (Bom-boy)
6. Honey I will do whatever it takes just
4 u to be by my side (Solo)
7. Consider it done (senator)
8. Hi dear, can I take u out 4 lunch? (chairman)
A GUY'S PHONE INBOX:
1. Dear customer your data bundle will soon expire (MTN)
2. Hey Dude, give me a break! I told u am getting married
(Jane)
3. Don't u dare call dis number again! Idiot. (Jumoke)
4. Am warning you for the last time oo! (Oga Landlord)
5. Broda am still expecting the money 4 d admission form
(Young-broda)
6. My son how are you? Pls send us some money (mama)
7. I have not seen my Period for 2 months, u hav to do
something (Ijeoma)
8. Please send me credit (Ada)
9. Yellow your caller tune service has expired. Recharge to continue enjoying dis service

13 Likes

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Danhumprey: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
runzlord: A GIRL'S PHONE INBOX:
998312546987 (oga Emma)
A GUY'S PHONE INBOX:
(Jane)
(Young-broda)
something (Ijeoma)
9. Yellow your caller tune service has expired. Recharge to continue enjoying dis service
you are crazy! lmao!

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by tr3y(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
998312546987 (oga Emma)
A GUY'S PHONE INBOX:
(Jane)
(Young-broda)
something (Ijeoma)

Funninly true

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Yungmilio2(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
998312546987 (oga Emma)
A GUY'S PHONE INBOX:
(Jane)
(Young-broda)
something (Ijeoma)
I need moreeeee
and
@OP more pictures plsssssssssss
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by mzjaney(f): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
PopeJoseph:

sis, wetin??
dunno y he quoted the peeps viewing na. Didn't u see it?
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by PopeJoseph: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
mzjaney: dunno y he quoted the peeps viewing na. Didn't u see it?
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
runzlord:
To which extent?
Some women are prompt, not everyone spends the entire time making up.

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
IfyAngela:
Some women are prompt, not everyone spends the entire time making up.
But still stay longer than boys
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by BravooJoe(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Can't stop lafn,,qurlz qeht biqq wahala
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
taiwoti: Dis is girls.
I've also wondered why there is a double standard between bikinis and underwear.
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
this Is very hillarious grin
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by mrarranger: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Funny.......

Pls can someone help me with a link to a thread named-HOW TO BE A MAN(NIGERIAN VERSION).I av been looking 4 it and i cant seem to find it.Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by piagetskinner(m): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
I don't find any of these funny;-\
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by piagetskinner(m): 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

You strike me as a type of guy who turns into a little B.i.t.ch, because he can't seem to get he's way. What where you doing viewing my profile in the first place, if you weren't trying to get in line?. Eh Punk?.

Ugly girl like me?... you sound pained really..I'm very sure you are the type of guy who girls never even take a double look at...So you come online to lash out and vent your frustration.

Dont worry..You will soon find your type...Very soon.Oluriburuku..

I read most of your post, so as to get a glimpse about your level of thinking, and found a comment that caught my eye under the topic...You are a Nigerian if.....

You stated that one Is a Nigerian if "one lives with a Yoruba who rains curses and treats one bad"??.

Maybe you need to pay good attention to your attitude and the broke a$$ self. You sound like the type who has no respect for both yourself and everybody else; Most especially women...Try working on your unintelligible ignorant self...Then you might just as well be treated like a human being.

U just gave the guy smack down...welldone! take zobo

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by tpraiz(m): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
ChairMan hope u Weren't scared?? She for give Ɣ☺ΰ Smackdown nw nw *lolz
chrisviral:

Hehehe no vex, I was only giving my own contribution to the main topic of the thread.

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Obodo999(m): 6:52am On Jul 27, 2014
Man: " I am a virgin"
Woman: " You are inexperienced, must be bad in bed. I have to teach you everything. I don't want you".
-------------------------------------
Woman: "I am a virgin "
Man: " wow, I am a lucky guy. You are a good girl. Lets get married"

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Obodo999(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2014
Woman: "I have 2 children".

Man: " I may have children I don't know about because I am not sure Joy aborted that pregnancy and I haven't seen her since . Those girls I slept with 20 yrs ago, I wonder where there are they now. These children my wife is saying are mine, are they all really mine?".
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Osama10(m): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2014
grin
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by chrisviral(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2014
tpraiz: ChairMan hope u Weren't scared?? She for give Ɣ☺ΰ Smackdown nw nw *lolz

Bro, I foresaw the smackdown, na him me run like say no tomorrow... Onu na eke ya oku.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by myola777(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2014

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by sparta(f): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
So loving this, how can someone give two types of underwear different names? To girls who wear the so called bikini, oyinbo don scam una tire.
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Fourwinds: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
purplesummer:
They are not anomalies, those are the reason we are different from guys. We don't want to be blokes anyway. Life is more fun when you are a girl.
yeah. I know u like being chase around. it is fun for d female gender to get admirers
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Fourwinds: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
purplesummer:
They are not anomalies, those are the reason we are different from guys. We don't want to be blokes anyway. Life is more fun when you are a girl.
yeah. I know u like being chase around. it is fun for d female gender to get admirers. DAAAAAAM......did u see dat.!!!!
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Fourwinds: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ceasar1:
Mind your Business Bro. tongue
no vex. I wanted u to a look at it again
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Fourwinds: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ceasar1:
Mind your Business Bro. tongue
no vex. I wanted u to have a look at it again
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by ffo(m): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
chrisviral:

Example of a woman... they talk too much.

glitest:

My comment wasn't in response to you...So I suggest you keep it moving.

chrisviral:

Hehehe no vex, I was only giving my own contribution to the main topic of the thread.

glitest:

Okay

hahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This girl na OLODO rabata she couldn't reason with her brain with all the rubbish she was vomiting.

@ chrisviral, i dey feel you. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts / Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos / 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.