Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (39873 Views)

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (II) / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Quite true..
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Liltevy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
evrybodis saying tRue!! I"ll say women pls change!!

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by dammytex: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Awww, I love this thread and I'm breaking my decision of not commenting on NL again...

I think my best is the "calling 10 male best friends and 10 female best friends to find out where they were last nite" on the previous page.

4 Likes

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by roufy235(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
funny
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Danthesage(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
funny but true
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by ideology(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hahaha grin
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Best thread so far....
I've laughed my Ass out...

Full of truth!!
More pls...
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Peculiarlove: Nice one! Very true but whether you guys like it or not...we can make you the happiest man on heart and vice-versa with our lil brain. We may look fragile outside but strong enough to withstand pain and make you daddies. You can laugh at us till 2moro just as I'm also doing but nothing can change who we are and we're proud of our feminity.
please make me a daddy embarassed
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Hulkafunda(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
bring em on. I left what I was doin to look at these wonderful photos
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by einsteino(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Very true but yet funny
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Odika1: who is wooing u? Ugly girl like u mtseeewwwwww.

You strike me as a type of guy who turns into a little B.i.t.ch, because he can't seem to get he's way. What where you doing viewing my profile in the first place, if you weren't trying to get in line?. Eh Punk?.

Ugly girl like me?... you sound pained really..I'm very sure you are the type of guy who girls never even take a double look at...So you come online to lash out and vent your frustration.

Dont worry..You will soon find your type...Very soon.Oluriburuku..

I read most of your post, so as to get a glimpse about your level of thinking, and found a comment that caught my eye under the topic...You are a Nigerian if.....

You stated that one Is a Nigerian if "one lives with a Yoruba who rains curses and treats one bad"??.

Maybe you need to pay good attention to your attitude and the broke a$$ self. You sound like the type who has no respect for both yourself and everybody else; Most especially women...Try working on your unintelligible ignorant self...Then you might just as well be treated like a human being.

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Youpele52: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
VEEEEEEEEEEERRY TRUE

MORE PICTURES PLEASE
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by logoscope(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
lol
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Danhumprey: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

You strike me as a type of guy who turns into a little B.i.t.ch, because he can't seem to get he's way. What where you doing viewing my profile in the first place, if you weren't trying to get in line?. Eh Punk?.

Ugly girl like me?... you sound pained really..I'm very sure you are the type of guy who girls never even take a double look at...So you come online to lash out and vent your frustration.

I read most of your post, so as to get a glimpse about your level of thinking, and found a comment that caught my eye under the topic...You are a Nigerian if.....

You stated that one Is a Nigerian if "one lives with a Yoruba who rains curses and treats one bad"??.

Maybe you need to pay good attention to your attitude and the broke a$$ self. You sound like the type who has no respect for both yourself and everybody else; Most especially women...Try working on your unintelligible ignorant self...Then you might just as well be treated like a human being.

Chai! See finishing!cry

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by chrisviral(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

Example of a woman... they talk too much.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
lol grin
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
chrisviral:

Example of a woman... they talk too much.

My comment wasn't in response to you...So I suggest you keep it moving.
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by NickiRoman: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin grin
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by chrisviral(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

My comment wasn't in response to you...So I suggest you keep it moving.

Hehehe no vex, I was only giving my own contribution to the main topic of the thread.

4 Likes

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Ladybluecash(f): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nonsense
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
chrisviral:

Hehehe no vex, I was only giving my own contribution to the main topic of the thread.

Okay
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by ebilasisi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wwoowww d
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

all this for one person?!!!!....wow

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Odika1: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

I love this epistle,continue*sips my ibile*

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
True to an extent
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Orikinla(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Some are correct and some are not.
For some guys, breaking up gives them freedom to have open relationship and have fun with as many girls and women as possible.

In fact, some guys plot break ups to be free from possessive girls and women.
And I have seen where girls are really glad to see a particular guy break up with is girlfriend so that they can have the chance to date him now that he is free.
It is common on campus and even off campus.
If you break up with a not so attractive girl so that you can date a pretty and sexy babe, you are going to be happier.

Everything really depends on what makes you happier in life.
You can make your own rules if you have the means.
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
all this for one person?!!!!....wow

The doche bag wanted some attention, and I gave him exactly what he needed.
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Krasid(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hilarious
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by PopeJoseph: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
mzjaney: undecided
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by PopeJoseph: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
mzjaney: undecided

sis, wetin??
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by paroh137(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
NickiRoman: grin grin
Hey smiley
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by gboyex(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
First time I look through more than the first page just searching for more pix...awesome tread totally true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Find Out Who’s Tracking You Through Your Smartphone / Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts / Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.