Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (39879 Views)

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (II) / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
ffo:

You aren't worth it.

hahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This girl na OLODO rabata she couldn't reason with her brain with all the rubbish she was vomiting.

@ chrisviral, i dey feel you. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by chrisviral(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
ffo:
hahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This girl na OLODO rabata she couldn't reason with her brain with all the rubbish she was vomiting.

Your mind dey there... grin
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
ffo:

hahahahahaha

You aren't worth it.
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by ffo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

You aren't worth it.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by ffo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
chrisviral:

Your mind dey there... grin
wink wink wink
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
piagetskinner:
U just gave the guy smack down...welldone! take zobo

Thanks.
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by piagetskinner(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

Thanks.
Anytime ma'm wink
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by DeCritique(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2014
hehee
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by VictorOme(f): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2014
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by moviedoor7: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by pasqal09: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by logoscope(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by LordOfTheWeed: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
omg interesting,can't stop reading over and over
prettythicksme, so this is your first comment on NL cheesy
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

prettythicksme, so this is your first comment on NL cheesy
Dunno what u r talking about angry
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by LordOfTheWeed: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dunno what u r talking about angry
The post i quoted was your first post on NL
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

The post i quoted was your first post on NL
lol,i dont even knw grin shocked how u get to see my comment?
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by LordOfTheWeed: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,i dont even knw grin shocked how u get to see my comment?
I was walking down Nairaland/General section when i came across a grave where i saw the inscription of your name on it, then i decided to dig it out undecided
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

I was walking down Nairaland/General section when i came across a grave where i saw the inscription of your name on it, then i decided to dig it out undecided
lol,dat is good!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alosiby's house... / 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends / Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.