Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast (39363 Views)

President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash / NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by dejavski(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pls sir if you know more about the boys that you r talking about can you disclose it to us?
undecided

[ quote author=egift]Is he calling to confirm his boys missed their target?

Now Jonathan can get his $1,000,000,000 loan and more. Mission Accomplished!!![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by mezebel(f): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
asadike: me sef,i wan cal buhari. 'helo buhari,ow u dey? I heard abt d bomb blast,u no die?y u no die? Gej wuld av resignd on d news of ur death. Wound nko, u no wound? Oga u strong o. Who u dey suspect? Mili boys abi na boko boys? Ok as dem no get u abeg try repent make we c wether nija go beta smal. Ok my crdt don dey kpeme,i go cal u later.
mehn! U too much jare
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by ademoladeji(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
DankemzI: What was Buhari doing behind the Islamic leader? Must he travel behind the man? This thing na set up. Ubok Abasi
You be confam Olodo! Lolz dem tell you or you read am sey na the same area the explosion occur? Alkali Road is far from Kawo market fa! Moreso, Dahiru Bauchi delivered a Ramadhan lecture while Buhari was coming from Zaira. Please, dey read to understand b4 you type n stop allowing your finger to type faster than your brain... Pele ‎​Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by ademoladeji(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
DankemzI: What was Buhari doing behind the Islamic leader? Must he travel behind the man? This thing na set up. Ubok Abasi
You be confam Olodo! Lolz dem tell you or you read am sey na the same area the explosion occur? Alkali Road is far from Kawo market fa! Moreso, Dahiru Bauchi delivered a Ramadhan lecture while Buhari was coming from Zaira. Please, dey read to understand b4 you type n stop allowing your finger to type faster than your brain... Pele ‎​Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by mezebel(f): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
only1God: [b][/b]PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP.....AZAZI. Former NSA chief
otu abino
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Bigcake: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Emessy: GOAT
you are the biggest goat. Adiorkunor ifot.
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by pigin: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
omenka: Instead of calling Buhari, call your boys to order!! angry
Omenka, (2014). "Your stupidity does not have part 2" Nairaland political forum. 4(1) pp1.
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by searay(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Itoroetti:

ram
ewa ikot
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by hensben(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
orji63: Commiserating with Buhari over the bomb blast is what a mature leader supposed to do and he did it.Those against this mature and statesmanship move underestimated the riot that would have broken out if the boko criminals had gotten at Buhari.The El-rufai of this world would have said it was a government sponsored assination.Thank God d man didn't die.We want them,Tinubu,Buhariko to be alive and see to the end of the transformation agenda.No hard feelings.As for Asari Dokubo he should keep his mouth shut for once.Its not every national issue he must react to same with the midget el-rufai and laier mohammed.
so u are linking asari to a political office holder,el rufai n lai mohammed are equals to asari, u see how shallow minded u are.
Fyi, asari is a tout, in a. Senile world,he should have been hiding his head or be arrested for his crime.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by jaybee(f): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014

@Damkemz u are a complete nincompooop

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by jericco1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Maybe he wants to rent out one of the numerous rooms in Aso Villa to Gen. Buhari
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by LastProphet: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
adekayo1234: Buhari, a man that has been seeking public sympathy since 1914

ONLY A COMPLETE FOOOL WILL MAKE THAT STATEMENT. THANK GOD WE LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITHOUT A SINGLE SENS OF HISTORY OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE REMEMBERED (OR YOUR FATHER WHO IS OLDER WOULD HAVE LECTURED YOU) THAT NO SINGLE PERSON, I REPEAT, NO SINGLE PERSON, CIVILIAN OR MILITARY LOST HIS LIFE WHEN IBB TOOK OVER FROM BUHARI, DO YOU KNOW WHY? I WONT TELL U YOU BECAUSE I KNOW ABOUT THE HOPELESS 40-MEMBER LAPTOP PDP LAPTOP SQUAD DIRECTLY CONTROLLED BY EKWEREMADU. SO YOU DONT DESERVE THE FACTS. BUT JUST TO DROP A LAST LINE, BUHARI GOT WIND OF IBB'S PLAN MANY HOURS BEFORE HE EVEN SMELT DODAN BARRACKS. SO GO BACK TO PDP AND ASK THEM WHY BUHARI LEFT THE GATE OPEN AND ASKED ALL SECURITY TO LEAVE. GO AND ASK YOU MOROON. I WILL CALL YOUR FATHER A BASTARD IF U REFUSE TO COME BACK WITH A VERIFIABLE COUNTER TO MY NARRATION

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jonathan has began employing wise advisers, the jonathan of 5 months ago wont do this. If intentions were pure it wont be publicised, but good gesture regardless.
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by lilbabyak(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
kokoA: It took him 100 days to "summon" parents who lost their kids to commiserate with them but less than 24hrs to issue a statement and place a call to a major opposition leader.. Maybe just to look like a good sportsman in the eyes of the electorates.. Trust nigerians; they will swallow this gimmick hook, line and sinker.. Smh.. ***in Brain's voice** are you guys pondering what I'm pondering?..
I was thinking the same. .. but political bigots won't even think about it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by revelationuche: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by juvewalex(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
How many phone calls d past victims of Boko boys families don eva receive 4rm federal govnt ? E don reach big man turn now E carry fone dey call Buhari to sympathize wt am.....well, it's alright

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by YaseerGombe: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
May God punish these evil doers. This is just a matter of political instability. Those relating this issues of killings and violence to any religion of this country are fools. Non of these religions encourage violences or killings of innocent souls. Why are some people relating the issues of BH to northerners? Who are the victims of these acts? Morethan two third are northerners. If this issues of massive killings are by BH boys they most be in southern and western part of the country since they said that they are propagating the religion of islam. May Almighty Allah comes to our aids and destroy all the agendas that are made against us. May He also ease the sufferings of all the masses around the globe.
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by declaro(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
kennydee05: So they get each other's phone number but I thought they are political enemies.
E-PDP and E-APC lesson to learn .

[size=28pt]So you don't know? They can be meeting in a big restaurant as friends and laugh over what they are saying and demonstrating in the public. It is only people that doesn't understand politics will think they are real enemies which they are not. Stop following politician because they know what they are doing, it is just a game like football, you can just watch them like footballers in the pitch.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by JaaizTech: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thought I should Share:

The Menace Called Boko Haram (BH) –
Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo WARNING: THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS
DAMAGING TRUTH ABOUT THE PRESIDENCY, CAN, BH AND THE RELATIONSHIP THAT EXIST BETWEEN THEM.
If there is anything I have learnt in my short stint on earth as a Nigerian, it is how to solve problems because there are just too many and
solving them means survival. If there is one unique way of doing it that I have discovered, it is identifying the source and cutting the
supply off. The spate at which BH has been unleashing its menace on innocent harmless Nigerians got me so frustrated and concerned
as well, the freedom with which they carry out their raving attacks that last for hours without being checked is gradually pushing me
out of the realm of sanity, and I can imagine things getting worst if something is not done. I began to ask questions, searching through the
pages of Nigerian history to see if the past has
faced a similar, and if it has, maybe it can help solve the problems of the present and prevent this cancerous phenomenon from
stemming into the future. History gave me a lead when I came across the word “Mai-Tatsine” (The one who damns); here is a link
to the truth about the sect CLICK HERE. I dug deeper, hoping to find the root of the matter,hoping the source will still be in control and in
a position to stop the menace, but what Ifound was heavier and revealing, the truth has been in the open all along. Don’t be
surprised, the source of BH that I found is one that you’ll least expect, it’s the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), perhaps it is
nemesis of CAN’s role that is catching up with the church. THE ORIGIN Mai Tatsine is perhaps the older version of BH led by Muhammad
Marwa, a movement that began its reign of terror in Kano and other parts of Northern Nigeria in the late 50’s. Like BH, the ideology
of “western education is a sin and technological advances are a pollution of the sanity and culture of the Nigeria state”. Stuffs
like radio, wristwatches, television etc were regarded as “haram” in those years probably because they were the definition of technology
or perhaps western influence in the 50’s. Over 8000 lives were lost in battles between the sect and the Nigerian state between 1960 and
1984. THE SOURCE I know a lot of people will find it hard to believe this, but I have listened to it myself although the lecture was
delivered in Hausa language and if the records are correct, Professor Dauda Ojobi, is a former secretary of Northern Christian
Association of Nigeria (CAN), a retired Professor in Benue State University faculty of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern
Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka.He is the first Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and One time commissionerof Justice in Bauchi State. “Marwa Maitatsine, was a Christian until his death. Back in 1954,there were series of meetings by the highest
body of Christian association in the northern Nigeria, in Jos, which I happened to be the secretary, taking the minutes of that meeting
(then, I was an undergraduate student of Christian Theology). Part of the resolve of that meeting was, to sponsor some people among
‘us’ to go to Arab countries as new Muslim converts, and learn Arabic and Islam. Their mission is to come back to Nigeria as Muslims
clerics, use their Islamic knowledge to preach violence, distort original Islamic teachings and if possible cause a riot in the North that will
make northern Nigeria a history. Five people were nominated for the job, and sent to Sudan to start their mission. Three of them
refused to come back and execute their plan, but spent the rest of their lives in Sudan as true Muslims. The remaining two; Muhammad
Marwa and Birema came back, Marwa was sent to Kano, and Birema was sent to Niamey Niger Republic.” Prof. Ojobi also made this
submission in the “Anya Goru Panel” set up by Shehu Shagari, to investigate the crisis then, but when Shagari saw the report, he ordered
that the white paper should not be issued because it may result to more crises. Prof. Dauda is still alive, Shagari is still alive andthe leadership of CAN is very aware of this fact and had never denied it. My assumptionat first was that the extermination programme
of CAN went out of control because their mules became too powerful and broke the leach, I
probably might be wrong because even in
recent history, a relationship still exists
between CAN and the new breed of Mai Tatsine
called Boko Haram in the flesh, blood and
bone of Prof. Jerry Gana, a chieftain of CAN.
This new chaotic Order was initiated by
Muhammad Yussuf, and before his extra-
judicial killing by the police, he was bailed
from custody every time he was arrested for
extremist activities that posed a threat to
national security by Prof. Jerry Gana, and
this happened severally. I have the feeling
Yussuf was killed because he started saying
things he wasn’t supposed to say so they had
to shut him up. Rumour had it that the last
call on the phone recovered from him was to
his affiliate and CAN Chieftain Jerry Gana,
more like a quick call to the boss for a rescue
operation when the cops came calling. Yussuf’s
killing sparkled the venom we have now in BH,
a bitter sect, hell bent on avenging their
leader and DE-westernizing Northern Nigeria
(at least for now). Perhaps I am no longer
surprised that certain groups are accusing GEJ
of being the one fending BH, he’s still
patronizing Jerry Gana the supposed prime
suspect according to this my discovery,
probably I am not the only one aware of it,
and I believe a lot more people should be
made aware of it so we can know where to
face and who to ask for the way on the road
that leads to finding BH, and eliminating it
from the root. A more recent activities still
points in the direction of the President GEJ. A
letter supposedly sent to Premium Times and
other media houses by wendellsimlin@y
ahoo.com was traced to his special adviser
Reno Omokri on 26th Feb. 2014. The phony
document was created by Reno on behalf of
GEJ with the sole aim of implicating the
suspended CBN governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
for complicity in the recent activities of the
insurgent but was burlesqued by his own digital
signature on the document. According to
Premium Times “The document’s digital
signature shared a 100 percent resemblance
with that of others PREMIUM TIMES had
received from Mr. Omokri in the past. The
document was created by Mr. Omokri or
someone else who used his Hewlett Packard
computer at 10:01 on Wednesday. Sixteen
minutes after it was created, the document
was printed and revised once before it was
sent out at 11:54 using the Wendell Simlin’s
email address. The email was sent out using
the Nigerian government’s official internet
service provider, Galaxy Backbone, from
Abuja, Feyi Fawehimi who first investigated
the mail told PREMIUM TIMES.” Why are we
still looking for the source? With this action
alone, it is a clear that the President
Goodluck Jonathan-led administration would
rather reap politically from the violence than
end it, no wonder he responded rudely to the
complaint of Borno governor about the
lackluster approach of the military in Borno
State with this sloppy statement at the media
chat. “If we pullout the military from Borno
state, let us see if he (governor of Borno
state) will be able to stay in the government
house,” Reno Omokri should be arrested
immediately; it is evident that he knows
something about BH because if in his attempt
to implicate SLS, he decided to share details
about BH coordinated activities, he definitely
knows something or someone in BH and should
be charge for complicity, treason and for the
mass murders that occurred in the last few
days, at least those were covered in the
document he created from his laptop. The
senate should not continue to sit and sleep but
act in the best interest of Nigeria. ... The hand writings are on the wall and they are in capital letters, I hope they point
us in the direction of how to end the menace
of BH. Now we know the truth, I hope we will
allow it to set us free. The aim of this outcry is
to stop # JosMassacre # YobeMassacre
# BornoMassacre # AdamawaMassacre and to
demand from them # WhereIsOurMoney. Here’s
Document Reno Mockery’s Lies I am Abidemi
Babaolowo Oderinlo iThink, iWrite and
iActOnIt"
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Toktee(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
don't mind the ediot,he is shaking now,he has no idea of what he is doing,you want peace in the country and you want to kill buhari without knowing the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by zizoo36: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
slowpoke! It happened at different locations and time. The Islamic leader was atleast 7-10km behind 2 where Buhari was. Next time ask questions b4 thinking negatively.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by ekiticoach(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
I am a Muslim and sometimes I am so
ashamed of being a Muslim.
Muslims are not happy
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that
is not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE
HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries
they're happy in, to be like the countries
they came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !
Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you
have a moral objection to liquor...
You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and
$5,000 rocket launcher, but you
can't afford shoes...
You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth...
You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles:
bullet-proof and suicide...
You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think of anyone you haven't
declared Jihad against...
You are a Muslim
6. If you consider television dangerous,
but routinely carry
explosives in your clothing...
You are a Muslim
7. If you were amazed to discover that cell
phones have uses other
than setting off roadside bombs...
You are a Muslim
8. If you have nothing against women and
think every man should own at least four...
You are a Muslim
9. If you find this offensive or racist and
don't forward it...
You are a Muslim!!
--------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No
Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No
Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No
Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No
Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No
Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG
PROBLEM..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by declaro(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
orji63: Commiserating with Buhari over the bomb blast is what a mature leader supposed to do and he did it.Those against this mature and statesmanship move underestimated the riot that would have broken out if the boko criminals had gotten at Buhari.The El-rufai of this world would have said it was a government sponsored assination.Thank God d man didn't die.We want them,Tinubu,Buhariko to be alive and see to the end of the transformation agenda.No hard feelings.As for Asari Dokubo he should keep his mouth shut for once.Its not every national issue he must react to same with the midget el-rufai and laier mohammed.

[size=28pt]Thank you very much you are filled with wisdom. At the time I heard this news, I prayed that nothing should happen to Buhari because this may escalate crisis in Nigeria. This BH really want to cause war in Nigeria, Nigerians need to unity and understand every of their movement as a means of dividing this nation or causing war that will consume us all. Thanks.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by zizoo36: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
hazekctravels:
Ur stupiidity is quite alarming. ..
What stupidity? He said the truth ofcourse. It's the truth the General said that almost claimed his life just as the case of Azazi.
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2014

Haba.......Buhari no follow d Islamic leader oooooooooooooooo...... #Read carefully
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Truckpusher(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Paid thugs like you should be fed with Ebola virus that has undergone full metamorphosis grin
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by declaro(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nobleval: mtcheeew if Buhari dies that will be an added blessing to this nation.

No. I don't think so, it could have escalated into crisis by now, so it will not be an added blessing for us.
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by lakesider(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pdp=boko as said by azazi
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Forwetinnah: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lenzz: Pictures? undecided
This is why I always blame Mr. President's handlers as been lame, incompetent nd out of their depths.

So Jonathan calls GMB. That's a big deal. Release pictures of the President holding that landline phone, displaying all d emotions of sympathy nd support to d General. Sit back and watch d President's badly needed approval ratings soar, as he will be seen as a true leader who rose above party lines to reach out to number 1 face of opposition in his lowest times. That's maturity. Perception is evrything in ds game

In d act of political scheming nd media spin, you seize every opportunity that comes your way. Shame to Mr President's handlers for not seizing this one

Don't worry...you'll soon see GEJ crying the atlantic ocean..gnashing his teeth, rolling from Abuja to Otuoeke..just to show emotions and get approval ratings for one sham artist that can't get his act together? Don't worry, the 'crying General' has cried enough to get the President ALL the approval ratings he needs
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Alideen14(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
mezebel: My question is, y is buhari calling it assassination attempt instead of the normal boko haram act? That means he knws his boys (boko haram),we better use our brain in some certain judgment..

GEJ till 2019. This APC coward can never tarnish ur good image.
:-( boko haram don't assassinate again?? What is their attempt to kill someone called??
Re: Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast by Generalkorex(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Naija I hail o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Celebrates Richard Mofe-Damijo's 60th Birthday / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback / We Spend N3.5 Million To Feed El-Zakzaky Monthly - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.