Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" (7327 Views)

Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food / Identifying A Womans Age By Taking Her To Bed / Nigerian Lady Says Its Not Her Duty To Cook For A Man (even One She's Married To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ngokafor:

...no they are panty-sniffers looking for approval from ladies..lmao!

Yeah. The bolded is the national anthem of Cave Men who are usually disappointed that not all men are beasts as they are. They always wanna preach scare tactics to prove that other men are just like them. I feel their pain. Thats a huge crush on their fragile ego and self esteem.

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Godmystrength: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Yeah. The bolded is the national anthem of Cave Men who are usually disappointed that not all men are beasts as they are. They always wanna preach scare tactics to prove that other men are just like them. I feel their pain. Thats a huge crush on their fragile ego and self esteem.

grin grin grin grin
Did you just call them cave men? common that is an insult to the real cave man o. I am sure he is not like this.

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Godmystrength: grin grin grin grin lmao. I guess they are just bloody pvssy jare

LOL. Yeah. the bloody pvssies are not like the chimpazees as they are who love to beat their chests and scream in the jungle. Being a chimpazee is being a Real Man. Yeaaaaah! No wonder chimpazees are very close to cave men. A lot of similarities between the two. They both beat their chests to prove a point.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Ngokafor(f): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin grin

...Cave men is an understatement.Infact dont talk too muchoo!.
..because if you say you are married then you must be lying and if you are single then thats why you are single..According to Nairalands resident seers..lmao.
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Godmystrength: Did you just call them cave men? common that is an insult to the real cave man o. I am sure he is not like this.

Oh really? Maybe i should call them Chimps. Chimps have strong ties with cave men. They learn a thing or two from one another.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Godmystrength: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

LOL. Yeah. the bloody pvssies are not like the chimpazees as they are who love to beat their chests and scream in the jungle. Being a chimpazee is being a Real Man. Yeaaaaah! No wonder chimpazees are very close to cave men. A lot of similarities between the two. They both beat their chests to prove a point.

grin grin grin grin
But i can bet you the male chimpanzees dont wait for their mate to say the first good morning. SO maybe the chimpanzees are just better off. No comparison with the MASCULINIST

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Godmystrength: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ngokafor:

..because if you say you are married then you must be lying and if you are single then thats why you are single..According to Nairalands resident seers..lmao.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ngokafor:

grin grin grin grin

Men whose Ego have been crushed would do anything to boost it to make themselves feel better and bringing the next person down is their feat. If i am married then i must be miserable. If im single then thats why im not married yet. Wow!! What a show of low self esteem! Nairaland fortune tellers, i hail ooooo. Everything is about marriage marriage marriage. Nothing else to say to prove a point. Too boring a feat. How pea-sized a brain can be! Seems the make up of these sort of men and how much they feel good about themselves lies in the hands of women. Women are wonderful creatures. we've got a strong hold. we are God's gift to men! lol. cool cool cool
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
Godmystrength: But i can bet you the male chimpanzees dont wait for their mate to say the first good morning. SO maybe the chimpanzees are just better off. No comparison with the MASCULINIST

Hahahaha. You could be right.
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by beeevan: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ngokafor:

...no they are panty-sniffers looking for approval from ladies..lmao!

grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by beeevan: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ngokafor:

This logic of theirs astonish the hell out me, you are either lying or married to a panty sniffer cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by cococandy(f): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
grin grin grin
Let me laff like them.
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by crackhaus: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
donroxy: you should think before you reply cheesy

We are talking about Married people .... This thread is not about Dad and Children , it is about Husband and wife cheesy ....

And I don't know how you come about your thought about My Dad, My Mom and Me but I think A husband should create an atmosphere of respect for his wife to respect him and making ''Good morning my husband'' her morning devotion

I already figured out the angle you worked from grin
The angle i worked from has already been made clear in my first comment, i stated that any party can exchange pleasantries (depending on the dynamics of the relationship).

I believe our discourse started from 'the mutuality of respect'.
Now the question i asked you was this:
That a woman marries a man is not enough reason for her to respect him?
Answer this.

As for knowing what the thread is about, I fail to see how that is relevant because I do know what the thread is about, the dad and mom example is me drawing reference to how respect works (the persons involved does not matter, I could also use employer/employee relationship or siblings relationship)...no need for you to be icy on that issue by attempting a diversion, you should know how parallel examples work.
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by freecharles(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
its not necessarily the wife that shld greet the husband first....who ever sees the other person first shld be the one to plant the kiss smiley

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
DP
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
crackhaus:
That a woman marries a man is not enough reason for her to respect him?
Answer this.[/i]

Wao , I can't see your smiles(cheesy) like your previous post , I'm sorry too, nexttime don't throw punches you can't take !! grin

IMHO and based on my understanding of your question also, under your ''Mutuality of Respect'' , i think That a woman marries a man is not enough reason for the woman to respect the man unless You Man-Up and do your Job then you will earn your respect and no need fighting for it thus ''creating an atmosphere of Respect'' !!!

The way respect works for couple is never same as the way respect work between siblings,mother-children,Father-children , Employee/employer U may wanto conduct survey on this so I don't think your example regarding my mom and dad is relevant to the issue under scrutiny !!

I wasn't icy about anything nor creating diversion , we are still on same parallel examples , wether we will meet or never meet is what I'm here to discover cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by crackhaus: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
donroxy:

Wao , I can't see your smiles(cheesy) like your previous post , I'm sorry too, nexttime don't throw punches you can't take !! grin

IMHO and based on my understanding of your question also, under your ''Mutuality of Respect'' , i think That a woman marries a man is not enough reason for the woman to respect the man unless You Man-Up and do your Job then you will earn your respect and no need fighting for it thus ''creating an atmosphere of Respect'' !!!

The way respect works for couple is never same as the way respect work between siblings,mother-children,Father-children , Employee/employer U may wanto conduct survey on this so I don't think your example regarding my mom and dad is relevant to the issue under scrutiny !!

I wasn't icy about anything nor creating diversion , we are still on same parallel examples , wether we will meet or never meet is what I'm here to discover cheesy
What punches are you talking about exactly? And I thought I was having a conversation with a grown man here...do you have a va.gina hidden somewhere inside your bodice or something?

Oh you mean the 'think before you answer' actually got to you? and the fact that I didn't use ' grin ' or ' cheesy ' signifies what exactly?
You really do go off-tangent quite a lot dude..pun intended this time.

You also said something about not taking punches I throw.
Honestly, you must think I come online to engage in d1ck measuring contests with other guys (yourself).

All my quotes to you have been questions, none which you answered until now...but kept hitting on other things that are just illustrations.

Now, how is the respect between husband and wife different from the other examples?
Respect is respect regardless of who is involved, and my point so far is that how does one say respect is mutual when 'mutuality' only results when one party already shows respect (meaning, one person must be respectful to the other first before reciprocation occurs)

So I then asked you, between a man and his wife, who should show respect first before the other reciprocates and 'mutuality' is achieved? This you didn't answer...you side-tracked.

I then asked, that a woman has married a man is enough reason to respect him...is it not? After flying around looking for punches where there was none, you finally said NO.

Clearly, now I have figured out your angle (do i even need to say it?), because a woman will NEVER marry a man she doesn't respect...this is the mindset she will bring into the marriage, it is from here onwards that the man respecting her as his wife comes into play.

Ohhhh lest i forget, here's some gringrin and cheesycheesy Mr. Sensitive.
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
crackhaus:
What punches are you talking about exactly? And I thought I was having a conversation with a grown man here...do you have a va.gina hidden somewhere inside your bodice or something?

Oh you mean the 'think before you answer' actually got to you? and the fact that I didn't use ' grin ' or ' cheesy ' signifies what exactly?
You really do go off-tangent quite a lot for a man by making points on sentiment... pun intended this time.

I can't take punches I throw? Honestly, you must think I come online to engage in d1ck measuring contests with other guys (yourself).

All my quotes to you have been questions, none which you answered until now...but kept hitting on other things that are just illustrations.

Now how is the respect between husband and wife different from the other examples?
Respect is respect regardless of who is involved, and my point so far is that how does one say respect is mutual when 'mutuality' only results when one party already shows respect (meaning, one person must be respectful to the other first before reciprocation occurs)

So I then asked you, between a man and his wife, who should show respect first before the other reciprocated and 'mutuality' is achieved? This you didn't answer...you went off.

I then asked, that a woman has married a man is enough reason to respect him...is it not? After flying around looking for punches where there is none, you finally say no.
Clearly, now I have figured out your angle (do i even need to say it?) because a woman will NEVER marry a man she doesn't respect...this is the mindset she will bring into the marriage, it is from here onwards that the man respecting her as his wife comes into play.

Ohhhh here's some gringrin and cheesycheesy Mr. Sensitive.
kikikiki grin ...
Na u win cheesy
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by crackhaus: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
donroxy: kikikiki grin ...
Na u win cheesy
Win wetin? Me and you dey struggle girlfriend?
You not serious...
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
crackhaus:

You really do go off-tangent quite a lot for a man by making points on sentiment... pun intended this time.

I can't take punches I throw? Honestly, you must think I come online to engage in d1ck measuring contests with other guys (yourself).

Now how is the respect between husband and wife different from the other examples?

So I then asked you, between a man and his wife, who should show respect first before the other reciprocated and 'mutuality' is achieved? This you didn't answer...you went off.

I then asked, that a woman has married a man is enough reason to respect him...is it not? After flying around looking for punches where there is none, you finally say no.
Clearly, now I have figured out your angle (do i even need to say it?) because a woman will NEVER marry a man she doesn't respect...this is the mindset she will bring into the marriage, it is from here onwards that the man respecting her as his wife comes into play.

Ohhhh here's some gringrin and cheesycheesy Mr. Sensitive.
seriously dude, I don't know how you have been having your chat on Nairaland but always extend some courtesy if you wanna be real because you behave more street-like ..... Can u post normally without some punches so as not to get your audience derailed , That is more matured !!

If you are a type that read in between the lines and climbed down from your arrogant mien You would see where I keep posting ''a man should create an atmosphere of respect and the wife reciprocate mutually

and before a woman marries whom she respect , did the man created the respect or not and when Marital life comes into play whose life differs from fiance(e) life , does the man need to sustain his responsibility or not ?

I wanna pretend I aint seeing your street jabs but dude, you don't have monopoly over kpatayearn!!
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by bukatyne(f): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
@OP:

On a serious note, these type of topics are obviously from someone who is neither married nor in a committed relationship.

I am just trying to apply this topic to reality and it is so absurd.

Does the husband wait for the wife to wake up & greet before responding to her? Does he wake her up to greet him if she has not woken up?

Does the wife always ensure she wakes up before hubby to greet him?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by bukatyne(f): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan:

grin grin this is downright ridiculous grin grin

Don't tell me you wait for hubby to greet you? tongue
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by bukatyne(f): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan:

Only an end time wife sleeps when husband is awake.

LOL!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by crackhaus: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
donroxy: seriously dude, I don't know how you have been having your chat on Nairaland but always extend some courtesy if you wanna be real because you behave more street-like ..... Can u post normally without some punches so as not to get your audience derailed , That is more matured !!

If you are a type that read in between the lines and climed down for your arrogant mien You would see where I keep posting ''a man should create an atmosphere of respect and the wife reciprocate mutually

and before a woman marries whom she respect , did the man created the respect or not and when Marital life comes into play whose life differs from fiance(e) life , does the man need to sustain his responsibility or not ?

I wanna pretend I aint seeing your street jabs but dude, you don't have monopoly over kpatayearn!!
Have a nice day man.
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
crackhaus:
Have a nice day man.
sure dude !!
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by bukatyne(f): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ngokafor:

...Lolzzz!..this is what i will call end-time sarcasm..

...@beevan,Godmystrenght,Sophyrocks,bukatyne plese take note..lol

End time sarcasm from end time wives...

NL!
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by beeevan: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
bukatyne:

Don't tell me you wait for hubby to greet you? tongue

I dare not, so he doesn't get angry and drag me to barber Shop to be shaved for insubordination cheesy.
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by Wisdom77777: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Greeting a one's husband in the morning is an indication that the woman has a lot of respect for the man. A man should however not deem it beneath him to greet his wife first when she fails to do so. Do you know that there are wives so egoistic that they would call their husband to order if he woke them up and did not greet them first? A good wife should not do this.

A woman should only marry a man she can respect.

I believe that a lot of women did not consider this before they got married and therefore entered the marriage with wrong expectations. They wanted the man to be their boyfriends. This is not a bad desire. However, you need to realise that[b] respect [/b] is what a man desires as well. If you give him respect, you'll get people to wonder if you used juju for him. If he is also a sensible man, he'll also treat you like a queen for respecting him.

Marriage is very old school and hence is hinged on very old school principles. The new school preaches relationships where a man can live with a woman without being married and they can have other relationships if they so choose. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt did this for years. It was their choice. For others homosexuality may be their desire. They also have a right to this choice.

However,for those who would be in a marriage as ordained by God, there is the need to view marriage like two different people being fused into one. A ship cannot have two captains. The husband is the captain of the family. He has rights and duties. If he fails to take care of his family, the bible says he is an infidel. If he cannot control his children, the bible says he should not be made a bishop (a priest). He therefore has great responsibilities. One of these is to love his wife. This means even after disrespecting him, he should forgive her, he should love her and take care of her.

The wife also has duties and responsibilities to her husband and children. She should submit to him to encourage him to love her.

It is only a man who does not deserve to be a husband that a woman would submit(respect) to and the man would still go out and have an extra marital affair -[i][/i] after he vowed on his wedding day to love and protect her.

Both husbands and wives should today go and reread their marriage vows.. By the way, Happy Valentine Day to all wives submissive to their husbands and to all husbands loving their wives.

In conclusion, wives submit to your husband so that you husband in turn submits to you. Do not copy women of the world who have no business being married and should have stayed single sleeping with whoever they choose. Husbands, pls treat your wives like the weaker vessel that they are. Lets remember to be gentle kings using the authority that God has given husband over their wives in a manner that results in Godly marriages. For those who find these comments of mine very traditional, pls remember that you have a choice to stay out of marriage. Marriage is old School. If you enter marriage and do not abide by Godly principles, how are you then better than those who have chosen to stay single because they cannot submit to a man or love a woman?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by bukatyne(f): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
5minsmadness:
A respectful wife will greet her husband first. It won't even be a matter for argument.
A man who actively greets his wife first thing in the morning is a pvssy.

Interesting
Re: Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" by bukatyne(f): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Wisdom77777:

Greeting a one's husband in the morning is an indication that the woman has a lot of respect for the man. A man should however not deem it beneath him to greet his wife first when she fails to do so. Do you know that there are wives so egoistic that they would call their husband to order if he woke them up and did not greet them first? A good wife should not do this.

A woman should only marry a man she can respect.

I believe that a lot of women did not consider this before they got married and therefore entered the marriage with wrong expectations. They wanted the man to be their boyfriends. This is not a bad desire. However, you need to realise that[b] respect [/b] is what a man desires as well. If you give him respect, you'll get people to wonder if you used juju for him. If he is also a sensible man, he'll also treat you like a queen for respecting him.

Marriage is very old school and hence is hinged on very old school principles. The new school preaches relationships where a man can live with a woman without being married and they can have other relationships if they so choose. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt did this for years. It was their choice. For others homosexuality may be their desire. They also have a right to this choice.

However,for those who would be in a marriage as ordained by God, there is the need to view marriage like two different people being fused into one. A ship cannot have two captains. The husband is the captain of the family. He has rights and duties. If he fails to take care of his family, the bible says he is an infidel. If he cannot control his children, the bible says he should not be made a bishop (a priest). He therefore has great responsibilities. One of these is to love his wife. This means even after disrespecting him, he should forgive her, he should love her and take care of her.

The wife also has duties and responsibilities to her husband and children. She should submit to him to encourage him to love her.

It is only a man who does not deserve to be a husband that a woman would submit(respect) to and the man would still go out and have an extra marital affair -[i][/i] after he vowed on his wedding day to love and protect her.

Both husbands and wives should today go and reread their marriage vows.. By the way, Happy Valentine Day to all wives submissive to their husbands and to all husbands loving their wives.

In conclusion, wives submit to your husband so that you husband in turn submits to you. Do not copy women of the world who have no business being married and should have stayed single sleeping with whoever they choose. Husbands, pls treat your wives like the weaker vessel that they are. Lets remember to be gentle kings using the authority that God has given husband over their wives in a manner that results in Godly marriages. For those who find these comments of mine very traditional, pls remember that you have a choice to stay out of marriage. Marriage is old School. If you enter marriage and do not abide by Godly principles, how are you then better than those who have chosen to stay single because they cannot submit to a man or love a woman?

Bros explain How This greeting first thingy works...

Does a man wake up and wait for his wife who is still asleep to wake up and greet him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does 'submission' In Marriage Mean Exactly? / Law Of See Finish In Marriage/relationships / I Suspect My 16 Years Old Cousin Watches Porn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.