Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Do People Keep Their Door Keys Beside The Door While Going Out? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Keep Their Door Keys Beside The Door While Going Out? (711 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Did You Have A Lunch Box While Going To School / Why Do People Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Keep Their Door Keys Beside The Door While Going Out? by AdoOloro(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
I've been wondering why people do this. You lock your door, while going out, then you hide the key somewhere beside the door. Where some people put it is so easy to find out.

Why then do they lock the door? Or, why can't they just leave the key on the door?
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Door Keys Beside The Door While Going Out? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
I also do find that to be ridiculous and unsafe. I recommend every individual in the household to own a spare key, so as to reduce the amount of break- ins.

(1) (Reply)

How Ondo Police Tortured My Younger Brother To Death – Sola Badmus / Mysterious Lake Appears In The Middle Of The Desert Without Explanation / Did You Take Your Bath With Hot Water And Salt This Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.