Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns (19605 Views)

Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / Canada Minister Resigns After Buying $16 Orange Juice Outside Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
slimpoppa: Moscow will be very happy with this. They are bent on distabilizing that country.

Too Much of watching CNN is not good. Where was USA when moscow was helping ukraine?

3 Likes

Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by Blackheritage: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
iluvweed: Nice move from a right thinking man!

Our USELESS president wont ever emulate this because the first lady still wants to loot more and build more gigantic hotels so that the Gej generations wont lack again............ cry

Also fvcking BH bombing innocent peeps....We will vote for Shecow if he can BOMB GEJ's children or any close family so he can feel what the innocent citizens are feeling........ undecided

SHECOW for President........ grin
If Jona Na ur brother you go talk say make him resign??
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by iluvweed(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Alexcollins: the weed is strong. Psychotic nitwit.

If your mother or father was a victim of the bomb blast...Will you still vote for your Uncle Gej?

#werey
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by cleric(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
kennygee: Speechless.

If Only someone will take this cue.

I didn't name names.
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by iluvweed(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Blackheritage:
If Jona Na ur brother you go talk say make him resign??

Yes!...I will just advice him to loot as much as possible and resign!... tongue
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by homeboy232(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Desmog21: I think it because the black box revealed that the Malaysia Airline was shoot down by a Ukraine's separatists, just as they have been accused by the West of shooting down a Malaysia Airlines passenger.

Ukraine President accuses Russia separatist having hands in hijacking Malaysian airline but he was ask to provide evidence in which he fails to!
may God bless u 4dat. dnt mind some foolish people saying rubbish without using their brain, how can u accused someone without concrete evidence, and some nigerians who are under Dstv bondage are here making noise base on fake propaganda information frm CNN AND BBC..lack of global exposure is worst than illiterate..small time dem go dey complain say no job, who want employ graduates with lack of exposure, graduates wey them no fit use their brain to reason, na to dey do follow follow like zombie on western propaganda media house..

2 Likes

Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by ablyguy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
He shouldn't have been there in the first place. Conflicts in Ukraine started the day he was foisted on Ukrainians by the west. Now he doesn't have the stomach to continue. He should come down here. There're lots of stomachs to borrow here...
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by Jambsupport(f): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Too much pressure buh never in 9ja will this happen.
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by mrphenomenal(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mr. Op it's Ukrainian and not Ukarainan... Please modify the title
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by cnwamo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2014

Our USELESS president wont ever emulate this because the first lady still wants to loot more and build more gigantic hotels so that the Gej generations wont lack again............ cry

Also fvcking BH bombing innocent peeps....We will vote for Shecow if he can BOMB GEJ's children or any close family so he can feel what the innocent citizens are feeling........ undecided

Your handle obviously explains your mental state...
I guess you have 8 or more nairaland id's for you to gave gotten that much likes because obvoulsy no sane individual would like your senseless, weed induced post. tongue
Respect cool
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by iluvweed(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
cnwamo:

Your handle obviously explains your mental state...
I guess you have 8 or more nairaland id's for you to gave gotten that much likes because obvoulsy no sane individual would like your senseless, weed induced post. tongue
Respect cool

LOL...As if Seun pays for Likes....Same question applies to you GEJ buttlicker!....If your FATHER AND MOTHER AND BROTHERS were all victims of bomb blast in 1 day!....Will you vote for your uncle J?
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by slimpoppa(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
gboss4sure:

Too Much of watching CNN is not good. Where was USA when moscow was helping ukraine?

Helping them by arming separatist groups?
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by slimpoppa(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
homeboy232: shut up, you lack global exposure, BBC and CNN has managed to control ur generation and turn ur brain upside down..i pity ur life because u are just one of western basketball slavery.

Can't u make a comment and contribute without insults? SMH.
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by oppinionated(f): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
This resignation was a long time coming.

He finally did it undecided
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by slimpoppa(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
donedy:

It's not a must you have to comment on a political issue.

Bros, i have the right to express my views and opinions.

1 Like

Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by jericco1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
The pressure too mush.
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by homeboy232(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
slimpoppa:

Can't u make a comment and contribute without insults? SMH.
peace..languages are too slim to be considered as insult..but still, one love. Peace.
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by akeem1977(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
This can't happen in nigeria..
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by Decibel: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mtcheeew

Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by adedayourt(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
An example of a man that values his intergrity.

Sombody needs to read this
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Desmog21: I think it because the black box revealed that the Malaysia Airline was shoot down by a Ukraine's separatists, just as they have been accused by the West of shooting down a Malaysia Airlines passenger.

Ukraine President accuses Russia separatist having hands in hijacking Malaysian airline but he was ask to provide evidence in which he fails to!

Nice post.

It seems the black box has revealed that the Ukrainian government shot down that plane.

The news about that airline has disappeared from hot topics in the western media today, and I believe it's time for back-door diplomacy. grin

They pointed the finger the other way, when it was their own proxies who did it. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by kenx1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Omooba77: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns Arsenly Yatsenyuk resigns
Source www.bbc

OP you don turn to oga @the top www.bbc.datsall lol grin
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by jaytee01(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
yorke1: I wish Fashola would follow suit.
I wish someone can lend you a brain so that you will be more sensible!
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by Samabu07(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wish Gov Suswam would follow suit and quit senatorial ambition come 2015
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by bonechamberlain(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
by the time Russia finish with them they would beg for the return of yanukovich
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by bonechamberlain(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
by the time Russia finishes with them they would beg for the return of yanukovich
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by Fitzy4real(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2014

I guess the black box is now an oracle that has the power to reveal which side fired the missile that shot the plane down... SMH...

1 Like

Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2014

The black box CAN'T reveal who shot the plane down. It's simply not one of the flight parameters that it monitors/records.
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by Lanceslot(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
priscaoge: Voom ka mma karia statement grin
Nne inwere ako na uche.

1 Like

Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by giles14(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2014

and ur fada is a useful man. must u abuse d President.well I blame him if he wer to b Obama u will b in Guantanamo bay cooling of our head.d president his wife might b slow but der are trying der best.
Re: Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns by gebest: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
It is a taboo for a Nigerian Politician to resign if not, Nigeria wud ve be a better place. Meanwhile end time thinz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Us Singer Puff Johnson To Be Deported From South Africa / John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now / Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.