Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. (854 Views)

Congrats. Dr Rabiu M Kwankwaso. We Delivered Kano To GMB / I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo / Photo Of An Usher Attending To GMB And Amaechi B4 Their Entrance 2 Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by oldenglish: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
If you happen to be the son or daughter of Prof. Ambrose Alli and others that GMB imprisoned without any tangible case and got blind in the process after GMB denied them medical attention, will you still vote for him?
Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by padeolu: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
No I won't. Just thesame way relatives of the Chibok girls shouldn't vote for GEJ

7 Likes

Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by MeAboki(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
^^^^^Sharp guy.
Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by Decibel: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by oldenglish: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
padeolu: No I won't. Just thesame way relatives of the Chibok girls shouldn't vote for GEJ
So what happens when two of then goes head to head in the 2015 presidential election?
Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by egift(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
OP tell Jonah to call his Boko Boys to order. In 2011 it was vote Jonah or we kidnap you. Today it is we bomb you.

No matter how much treats and bombings, Nigerians will break free from the claws of the coven. And it will remain a miracle if he does not end behind bars after office.
Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by andresia(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
oldenglish: So what happens when two of then goes head to head in the 2015 presidential election?

Then the majority between the relatives of the affected families should carry the day I.e btw the relatives of Ambrose Alli and the abducted chibok girls
Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by tit(f): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
padeolu: No I won't. Just thesame way relatives of the Chibok girls shouldn't vote for GEJ

so President Jonathan kidnappped the Chibok girls?
Why would any sane Chibok person leave Buhari, Boko Haram and Shekau who have limited their pursuit of happiness
and cast aspersions on Jonathan who would have made their farms yeild tenfold its normal harvest in his agricultural transformation agenda?
i cannot see the logic.
Jweed is not good for you.

1 Like

Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by egift(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
tit: so President Jonathan kidnappped the Chibok girls?
Why would any sane Chibok person leave Buhari, Boko Haram and Shekau who have limited their pursuit of happiness
and cast aspersions on Jonathan who would have made their farms yeild tenfold its normal harvest in his agricultural transformation agenda?
i cannot see the logic.
Jweed is not good for you.

At the rate you are spinning this, you will drill the world's biggest hole on Nairaland.

Tell us any of the following did not happen:
- A senior army officer in Jonathan's command, once announced that they have called all the contact and phone numbers of Boko Haram sponsors. (Its years now, nothing done)
- Recently, another officer said they know the exact locations of the various cells where boko haram were holding the girls.
- When the Girls got kidnapped, Jonathan sign a Presidential immunity to BH leader's friend who met face to face with him severally and negotiated for Jonathan.
- Because of Boko Haram, Jonathan has allocated over 3 trillion Naira in the last 3yrs.
- Jonathan has a video recording of the girls few weeks after the kiddnap.
- Jonathan lied on National TV during the Presidential Media Chat when he claimed not knowing. He was already negotiating with them.

3 Likes

Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by tit(f): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
egift:

At the rate you are spinning this, you will drill the world's biggest hole on Nairaland.

Tell us any of the following did not happen:
- A senior army officer in Jonathan's command, once announced that they have called all the contact and phone numbers of Boko Haram sponsors. (Its years now, nothing done)
- Recently, another officer said they know the exact locations of the various cells where boko haram were holding the girls.
- When the Girls got kidnapped, Jonathan sign a Presidential immunity to BH leader's friend who met face to face with him severally and negotiated for Jonathan.
- Because of Boko Haram, Jonathan has allocated over 3 trillion Naira in the last 3yrs.
- Jonathan has a video recording of the girls few weeks after the kiddnap.
- Jonathan lied on National TV during the Presidential Media Chat when he claimed not knowing. He was already negotiating with them.

this yar tharty questions make sense to you?
jweed smoking is dangerous!
Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by oldenglish: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
egift: OP tell Jonah to call his Boko Boys to order. In 2011 it was vote Jonah or we kidnap you. Today it is we bomb you.

No matter how much treats and bombings, Nigerians will break free from the claws of the coven. And it will remain a miracle if he does not end behind bars after office.
how did this thread turn to bombing?
Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by padeolu: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
oldenglish: So what happens when two of then goes head to head in the 2015 presidential election?
the obvious will happen. GMB all the way
Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by padeolu: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
tit:

so President Jonathan kidnappped the Chibok girls?
Yes, together with his party members

tit: Why would any sane Chibok person leave Buhari, Boko Haram and Shekau who have limited their pursuit of happiness
Try and be objective for once, GEJ is the president, GCFR, he took oath to protect lives and properties

tit: i cannot see the logic.
Sure you can, you only choose not to

tit: Jweed is not good for you.
Cluelessness isn't good for you neither

3 Likes

Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by tit(f): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
padeolu: Yes, together with his party members

Try and be objective for once, GEJ is the president, GCFR, he took oath to protect lives and properties

Sure you can, you only choose not to

Cluelessness isn't good for you neither

you cannot blame the government for activities of barbarians who are carrying out your wishes.
jweed is not good for you.
Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by suwailad(f): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
tko

1 Like

Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by tit(f): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
suwailad:
tko

buhari pluck professor Ambrose Alli eye comot.
I was there.
Maybe you are too young to know
but na GEJ kidnap the girls?

stop smoking.
Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by padeolu: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2014
tit: you cannot blame the government for activities of barbarians who are carrying out your wishes.
No one is blaming the government for the activities of BH, rather we blame the government for being clueless and not taking the right approach to curb/end the insurgency.
tit: cluelessness is good for me.
FIXED wink

1 Like

Re: Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. by suwailad(f): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2014
tit:

buhari pluck professor Ambrose Alli eye comot.
I was there.
Maybe you are too young to know
but na GEJ kidnap the girls?

stop smoking.
sharap small pikin.na story wey ur papa tell you.

(1) (Reply)

Can NIGERIA Still Be Considered As The Giant Of AFRICA / Police Explains Rise In Female Suicide Bombings In Nigeria / 450,560 May Not Vote In Osun 960,124 Get Permanent Voters Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.