Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? (86469 Views)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by daveP(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Xsenga: I THINK SAY U NO GO UNDERSTAND OO. shocked
hmm see underration!! Well i figured it out smartishly! shockedshocked grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by daveP(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Rita ejiofor is so beautiful,....our cheeks look alike,dat smile shes too cute cheesy ...no homo
Love rita too,omotola ,mary remy and dami adegbite
pishures of the face with that smiles or adonbilivit.is it shoes that u want us to see all day? shocked
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
daveP: pishures of the face with that smiles or adonbilivit.is it shoes that u want us to see all day? shocked
lalalala......i love dreamers grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by daveP(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: lalalala......i love dreamers grin
it is hard to do? Doesnt have to be here(whispers) grin (frowns) dreamers.hmm
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Yvonne Nelson (I have your medicine)
Florence Johnson shocked
Ebube Nwagbo
Yvonne Okoro
Genevieve
Omotola
Monalisa Chinda

I wish I could meet all of them at once..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 25, 2014
My man most beautiful are

1 Stephanie Okereke

2 Juliet Ibrahim

3 Angela Okorie

Mine

1 Omotola

2 Yvonne Okoro

3 Genevieve

4 Jackie appiah

5 Yvonne nelson

6 Mercy

7 Stephanie Okereke
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 25, 2014
^^
Na only u waka come
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by SpaceGoat: 6:52am On Jul 25, 2014
5 type of girl you should avoid (playa guide) + picture https://www.nairaland.com/1828233/5-type-girl-male-guys#24951286 angry
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by iconize(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Op quit posting pictures of galawood actresses as nollywood actresses.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Xsenga(f): 7:35am On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: hmm see underration!! Well i figured it out smartishly! shockedshocked grin
CONGWAT. grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 25, 2014
They are all beautiful
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by lalasticlala(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2014
iconize: Op quit posting pictures of galawood actresses as nollywood actresses.

r u 4 real?

I bet u don't watch Nollywood films, if u do u would have known they feature frequently in Nollywood films. So they r part of Nollywood.
There was even a time they were getting major roles more than our own stars here. so nothing wrong with that .
That's y I used Nollywood actresses instead of Nigerian actresses.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by jay44(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2014
joblessness. shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2014
jay44: joblessness. shocked shocked
you must be really busy to have replied nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: it is hard to do? Doesnt have to be here(whispers) grin (frowns) dreamers.hmm
lolll..its nt hard...i do bring it up atimes...data loss took d last one away.....wud do soon
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Damilola, Yvonne Nelson, Monalisa, Yvonne Okoro are the only beautiful women there

The rest will look ugly in the morning.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Truman155(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
grabs a bar of soap vasline and towel.......following..............
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by daveP(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bootybuttchic: lolll..its nt hard...i do bring it up atimes...data loss took d last one away.....wud do soon
(rubs hand in fervent anticipation) okay grin jst know someone somewhere cant wait....yes
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by fairheven: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
quote author=englishmart]I still maintain my words
[size=45pt] "THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN [/size][/quote]
Bros!na lie : grin grin
That one na fo Ghana ;Dno bi fo naija,we have got the beatiful ones all over cool.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by rattlesnake(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
U don't know what beauty means.....
ebube nwagbo is the only true meaning
Just that the lady gat no sense undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by moscobabs(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Who put lizzy Anjorin? U don see her for face bfre?
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by tosynisa: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by fairheven: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
fairheven: quote author=englishmart]I still maintain my words
[size=45pt] "THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN [/size][ quote]

Bros!na lie : grin grin
That one na fo Ghana ;Dno bi fo naija,we have got the beatiful ones all over cool.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Orikinla(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Is Omotola fingering herself in that photo.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Joshuadon: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
englishmart: I still maintain my words
[size=45pt] "THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN [/size]

[size=15pt]foolishness of the highest order,cant u just appreciate the beauty queens we have for now,and stop fantasying[/size]
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by 50calibre(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Most of these women are not beautiful, they're just bleached and heavily made up.

Btw lol at this pic.

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by mokane28: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
stupid op just pasted all the nollywood actresses whle claiming the topic is the most beautiful actresses in nollywood rubbish!!! and what's big pimples nose chika ike doing in that list and what's short toto decay and ugly old rita dominic doing in that list

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Zehner(f): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Stephanie Okereke kiss gosh! C legs.... erm what has Rukkie sanda done to herself? c as she white!
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by johnstar(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
All dis white gals wey juz bleach lyk albino, na wa o..... Black is beautiful jawe, all d black gals wey dey dr make sense die, stephene, mercy johnson and so on, I luv d black gals .
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by unearthed(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
lalasticlala: monalisa chinda

rukky sandals

how on earth did monalisa chinda make dis list?....d lady ain't pretty. she looks lyk a chinese doll.....
cheesy

n its rukky sanda nt sandals!
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by valicious1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
rokiatu: My man most beautiful are

1 Stephanie Okereke

2 Juliet Ibrahim

3 Angela Okorie

Mine

1 Omotola

2 Yvonne Okoro

3 Genevieve

4 Jackie appiah

5 Yvonne nelson

6 Mercy

7 Stephanie Okereke
Baby UKWU GI G'EGBUM m *singing*
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by noskybanj(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Went 2 see d most beautiful actresses, bt ended up seeing all d NollyWood actresses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.