Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,382 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? (86466 Views)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by kasshogy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Some or Hotter than others no doubt!!
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by InvertedHammer: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
/
Nice pictures.

I still can't follow the grammar @ "most" beautiful actresses.

\
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by greall1: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
rubbish.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Wey Nkiru Sylvanus?
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Integrita: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lalastica u must either be a nollywood person or a publicist of some sort, I hope u r not d notorious lala/lolo on nfc
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
@ op, your opinion tho
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by GENTLETEE(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Its tough pick from the list cos they are all truly beautiful. Difficult as it I will go for Steph LInus
matilda Obaseki
yvonne Okoro
beverly naya
genevieve nnaji.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Godmother(f): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
acidtalk: MAKEUP!!!

Show me a woman proud to showcase her natural beauty and I will show you a woman who is pretty.

Nigerian guys and oversabi. Biko carry your own and go. The world over women wear make-up yet its only in Nigeria you will see men preaching what I dnt know.

I bet if you met with any of those ladies now liver will not gree you to "deliver your manifesto". Yet you are preaching sainthood.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Godmother(f): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Choi , its hard to pick. I ll go for Stephanie, Rita Dominic, Oge Okey, Juliet Ibrahim,
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yvonne Nelson
Mary Remy
Yvonne Jegede
Genevieve Nnaji
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Whizkay(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yvonne Nelson and Dammy Adegbite
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by acidtalk: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Godmother:

Nigerian guys and oversabi. Biko carry your own and go. The world over women wear make-up yet its only in Nigeria you will see men preaching what I dnt know.

I bet if you met with any of those ladies now liver will not gree you to "deliver your manifesto". Yet you are preaching sainthood.

Why cry more than the bereaved?
I want to respond to your epistle for after I saw your picture I understood your pain because even with the makeup....
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by lalasticlala(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Integrita: Lalastica u must either be a nollywood person or a publicist of some sort, I hope u r not d notorious lala/lolo on nfc

lol

noooooooooo
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by lalasticlala(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
sarutobie: my pick
1 . Yvonne okoro..creamy chocolate skin (a big plus for me), nice curves and a pretty face..yes she can act too
2.chioma...seen her without makeup and she is still beautiful, straight legs...yes I am biased towards choco skinned ladies lol
3.juliet ibrahim...pretty face (probably the prettiest face of them all), mad curves...she cant act to save her life but who bloody cares anyway?

lol

good analysis
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by lalasticlala(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
tsolz84: AND THE UGLY ONES REFUSE TO DIE!!

lwkmh
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by delishpot: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chei Halima Abubaka make sense sha o.
I still love all our ladies.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: (rubs hand in fervent anticipation) okay grin jst know someone somewhere cant wait....yes
okay ooo,jez kip checkin wink
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by IYANGBALI: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
maxism2:

that's bcs u r gay
do you know the meaning of gay?so na every woman dey move you?ode ni e,ode
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by nestaAK(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Stephanie/Genevieve
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by BodyKiss(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
What is mercy Johnson doing there? Please change the title to "Nollywood actresses", to justify her inclusion.

That lady is too kpako, abeg.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by billyG(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Let me see them all without makeup,the i can know who iz really d beautiful one among them.Y iz mujid micheal not among them grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
A foreigner reading this would be saying "if those are the most beautiful Nollywood actresses, we must be a country of ugly people". Many of them are attractive. Many are not. Some don't even qualify as average.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
This are women I can say are beautiful... Cos I'm judging them based on how well they'll look without makeup on.

Okereke Linus
Angela Okorie
Chioma Akpota
Jackie Appiah
Nadia Buari
Genevieve
Omotola
INI Edo
Mbong Amata
Linda Ejiofor
Grace Amah
Mary Remy
Stella Damascus
Damilola Adegbite

The rest shouldn't be seen without makeup on..Period.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
I tot u said NOLLYWOOD Actresses, why r d GHANIANS included

And that pix below jakie appiah's is definetely not Nadia buhari, certainly sumone else....
Loving Mercy aigbe, Rita and stphanie
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Seiously, most people are nt meant 2 b on dat list....
Especially dat lady wit gap tooth and large boobs, and two odas following her..... Chaie o.p!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by computerboy: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Anyday i see Rukky sanda, Yvonne Nelson, Nadia Buhari or Stephanie na rape wink tongue
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by lacosteIII(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
1. Mary Remy

2. Juliet Ibrahim

3. Omotola Jalade
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by shuga: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
They all deserve the 1st position. True beauties
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Werehkpe: 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Wait ooooo.

I hate all these type of posts.

Someone says the "Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite?" and then posts ALL the pictures of female actresses.

So una mean say ALL of them fine. Hisssss.

RUBBISH
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by mikron(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
lala and nollywood news. once it is nollywood celebrity news i dont bother to check who the OP is. i just know it is lala
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by brosdoncome(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
englishmart: I still maintain my words
[size=45pt] "THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN [/size]

Because the ugly ones refuse to die!!!!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.