Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? (84876 Views)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by lalasticlala(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikron: lala and nollywood news. once it is nollywood celebrity news i dont bother to check who the OP is. i just know it is lala

lol
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by lalasticlala(m): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Segirl18: I tot u said NOLLYWOOD Actresses, why r d GHANIANS included

And that pix below jakie appiah's is definetely not Nadia buhari, certainly sumone else....
Loving Mercy aigbe, Rita and stphanie

they are there bcs they feature prominently in Nollywood films. That's y I used Nollywood actresses instead of Nigerian actresses. Nollywood is big.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by daveP(m): 12:16am On Jul 26, 2014
Bootybuttchic: okay ooo,jez kip checkin wink
:p i will....
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by daveP(m): 12:18am On Jul 26, 2014
Mikron u r so on point.the Guy don enter front page 20 times in 2months.he'l grab OP of the year perhaps grin wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by emmanuelanjili(m): 5:56am On Jul 26, 2014
for me Quineth Hilbert is the most beautiful one followed by Liz Anjorin.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 26, 2014
lalasticlala:

they are there bcs they feature prominently in Nollywood films. That's y I used Nollywood actresses instead of Nigerian actresses. Nollywood is big.

hmmmmm.... Noted! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Uncleodi(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2014
Chita Agwu

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by lalasticlala(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2014
Segirl18:

hmmmmm.... Noted! cheesy

OK dear
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by thexzy(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2014
I reserve my comment for now.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by alaura: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Grace Amah,omotola,genny,steph,stella,dami,ejiofor,okoro
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by maxism2: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
IYANGBALI: do you know the meaning of gay?so na every woman dey move you?ode ni e,ode

if none of these women , not even one moved u, then u r a born gay
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by bajofacta: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
My Top 3
Jackie
Stella dam
nelson
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Ladybluecash(f): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
One naira fine no dey ds queeneth hilbert body at all. Angela me likey, she is preety
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Ladybluecash(f): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
sseunth: where is stella damascus
she is gone to damascus to reciv salvation lik st paul
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Vig86: I have an incurable love for Ebube Nwagbo. I can't even explain why I love her.
My yardstick in rating those Nollywood actresses depends on the role they are playing at a particular moment.
* if an actress plays a wicked role in a movie, I will hate u for that day and my love will shift to the person on the receiving end of your cruelty.
* if the actress is dating the person I like in the real life. E.g. I love Nadia buari.
* if the person visits orphanage home often. E.g I love Chika ike.
* if the actress is searching for true love and get dumped by men in every attempt. I love Yvorne Nelson.
* if everybody loves you. I love Omotola,Okereke.
story story oo
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by hensben(m): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
embarassed It sucks to be oge okoye
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by SHOCK7(m): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Rita ejiofor is so beautiful,....our cheeks look alike,dat smile shes too cute cheesy ...no homo

Love rita too,omotola ,mary remy and dami adegbite
Pics of u or we don't believe! wink
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2014
SHOCK7:
Pics of u or we don't believe! wink
wake up bae wink
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by SHOCK7(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bootybuttchic: wake up bae wink
Just woke up still NOT BELIEVING!
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by Triple4D(f): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
The all look beautiful especial my pretty step okereke
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? by kluivertngong: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2019
My Top 5 Most Beautiful Actresses: 1. Omotola Jalade Ekeinde 2. Genevieve Nnaji 3. Adesua Etomi Wellington 4. Stella Damasus 5. Damilola Adegbite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show / Irewolede Cynthia: I Had Sex In A Car Along Admiralty Way, Lekki / Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.