Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

My Sweet Palm - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Sweet Palm (711 Views)

[story] My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy Part 21 / My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy (part 4) / My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sweet Palm by manos(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me my keyboard...........
This is how it all started love is just a crazy feeling. Cant really say when i first felt it for her. But one thing i know is that, i knew it was never gonna be.
I saw all the negative signs i had run from in previous relationships
*materialisim.
*Pending distance
*Cunningness/being a smooth criminal
*not adventurous
*over ambitious
*misplaced religious objectives *and yes the mood swings were overwhelming but deep inside she was an angel with beautiful wings.

She had 3 super good traits that cleansed all her wrongs in my eyes.
.....she had a charming smile,
a very cheerful attitude
and the voice of a baby.
If only she knew how those 3 things completely disarm me, i am sure she would not have hesitated in using them whenever she wanted a win at any of our little scuttles.
The first time i saw her she smiled and i saw her angelic wings gently waving at me.
Wow! she killed me everytime she smilled and soon i realized that i was hooked on her cheerful nature.
She kept me coming back for more, even though i got stung everyday by the negative sides.......i was hooked and being with her was all i longed for day after day.
I slept and woke up with thots of her, that was when i realized, how deeply i had sunk.....i couldnt even pass by her place of work without looking where she always sat hoping to catch a glimpse of her, even when i was mad at her....i still did look.

Was it just her beauty, no i dont think so, cos i have dated more beautiful girls and i have seen a great lot of them that their attitude scared me off long before i could come close enough to them. But she had something different that kept me wanting more, something i still dont know. She was light skinned, average height for a lady, about a head below me, dimple faced, pink lipped, and had the right curves at the right places. I forgot to mention she also had these ambitous bossoms, by this i mean that her breasts were more than a handful, constantly seeking for whom to devour them..(something i have a weakness for).....and trust me, i mean this last part literarilly.
I always admired a little bit of hairiness especially in ladies and she had these seemingly curly short hairs riddled over various parts of her body, strategically located at her legs, forearm, forehead, side burns.....they made me quiver, whenever i brushed my hands against them.
First time i saw her, i was taken by her beauty, but had the grace to comport myself. Knowing fully well how some preety ladies normally walk around with their noses stuck up their asses......expecting the world to fall at their feet.
She was the new secretary at a her place of work a place i often patornize. I did notice that her voice was quite unique.... that gave me a reason to extend the conversation just to hear it a bit more........
I am not one who worries much about the perfect pick up line........but what came to mind was the often used, 'whats a nice girl like u doing in a place like this?'......need i mention, i never used that......it did come to mind however.
Next day i was back to transact buisness again, and then we had a brief scuttle....i was being my usual, sometimes overbearing self of trying to teach the world something i thought i had perfected. In this case, it was her mispelling my name in the record book. And i did make sure she learnt it that minute, even though i noticed the tension in her fingers as she wrote and for completing the lesson succesfully i felt she needed a little treat. So when it came to time to hand me my change i gladly declined and asked her to get herself a drink.
Little did i know that such a trifle act was the genesis of my great fall for her.....cos what i saw next melted my heart.
Simply put, she gave me the best show of excitment capped with an enchanting smile, something i havent seen from anyone in the 2 plus decades of my exsistence.
I could have sworn i saw her beautiful angelic wings waving at me.
I quickly walked away from the scene, cos staying may have resulted in me doing something i would later call stupid.. the whole scenario was just too much for me, (in my mind, i felt the smile deserved a hug/maybe even a kiss)....i didnt want to risk it..... ******To be continued********

(1) (Reply)

The Ex Factor... Episode 2 / Defining Greatness: The Illusion Of Ownership / A Horror Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.