Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nairaland Important Opinion Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Important Opinion Poll (1284 Views)

Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No / NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll / Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Do u want President Jonathan to continue in office
beyond May 29, 2015, YES or NO?
Please type only Yes or No...

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by anago18(m): 5:09am On Jul 25, 2014
NO..
Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by egift(m): 5:14am On Jul 25, 2014
NO

Why? If Jonathan continues beyond 2015, the following will also continue unabated:
- Kidnappers and Boko Haram will keep harassing and killing innocent Nigerians.
- Freedom for all known, unknown and approved political criminals.
- Billions and trillions of naira will keep missing into thin air with no punishment.
- Many more crooks, thieves and criminals will be granted Presidential pardon.
- Ineffective policies that spend Trillions with no tangible impact on the lives of Nigeria.
- We will stop the Budget-Templates that is used to key in figures every year (2014, 2013 and 2012 budgets are all the same, word-for-word, except the dates and figures).

Also by voting out Jonathan:
- Nigerians will be sending PDP back to the drawing board to review their priorities/strategy.
- We will be telling our politicians that truly, the power lies with the masses (therefore they must work for our interest).
- APC will have to work much hard to provide for Nigerians. While PDP (who know all the loopholes), will police them and expose them if they try any mago-mago.
- Our democratic maturity will be strengthened like is obtainable in USA.
- We will also be telling those that want to divide us and bring war will be defeated even before they haul the first stone at us.

Vote Out Jonathan, To Save Our Nation From Criminals, Clannish And Political Bigots

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 25, 2014
egift: NO

Why? If Jonathan continues beyond 2015, the following will also continue unabated:
- Billions and trillions of naira will keep missing into thin air with no punishment.
- Ineffective policies that spend Trillions with no tangible impact on the lives of Nigeria.
- We will stop the Budget-Templates that is used to key in figures every year (2014, 2013 and 2012 budgets are all the same, word-for-word, except the dates and figures).

- Nigerians will be sending PDP back to the drawing board to review their priorities/strategy.
- We will be telling our politicians that truly, the power lies with the masses (therefore they must work for our interest).
- APC will have to work much hard to provide for Nigerians. While PDP (who know all the loopholes), will police them and expose them if they try any mago-mago.
- We will also be telling those that want to divide us and bring war will be defeated even before they haul the first stone at us.

Vote Out Jonathan, To Save Our Nation From Criminals, Clannish And Political Bigots

The rule says u should type only Yes or No morning more nothing less......so u see mistakes n not working by instructions like these, from the opposition would make GEJ win in 2015....

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by Aussie(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2014
No
Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2014

yes or no question and you are here posting your senseless trash as usual

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by Hangard: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2014
YES.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2014
YES

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by ochejoseph(m): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2014
YES YES YES
Cycle Ergo Cycle Ergo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2014
[size=30pt]OP, you be INEC??[/size]
Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by Debonair01: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2014
NO
Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by davo3286: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2014

Look at you...just look at you! You just exposed yourself to the entire world how you failed your exams by not following simple instructions. You cannot follow simple instruction yet you blame the government for your self actuated downfall.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by davo3286: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2014
YES

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by shizzleStar: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
YES!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by shizzleStar: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
[s]
why? If Jonathan continues beyond 2015, the following will also continue unabated:

[/s]
And the award for the MUMU of the day goes to

efool!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
NO!
Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
yes

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yes +100

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by anago90: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
no
Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by anago90: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
shizzleStar: [s][/s]
And the award for the MUMU of the day goes to

efool!

ain't you the patent owner of that title hey you accursed.
Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Asa'bem amu tunde na 1s dem talk make u vote
anago90: no
Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by shizzleStar: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago90:

[s]ain't you the patent owner of that title hey you accursed[/s].
my dust bin, how naa?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by anago90: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Asa'bem amu tunde na 1s dem talk make u vote

animal it seems you want mack truck to match your Numbskull.
Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by Litmus: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yes
Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by maasoap(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Capital NO.
Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by anago90: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
my dust bin, how naa?

my footmat are you ready for this afternoon gas chamber treatment.
Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by shizzleStar: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago90:

my footmat are you ready for this afternoon gas chamber treatment.
accursed, has your brain recovered already from the pictorial smack down you received from seunbadmus? grin You dont wanna suffer more misery trust me grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by anago90: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
accursed, has your brain recovered already from the pictorial smack down you received from seunbadmus? grin You dont wanna suffer more misery trust me grin

lost soul you know one similar thing between that biatch and you?? y'all both gat I.q lower than 0.03%, I annihilate the biatch for charity. my houseboy come and get your share of the venom. its now very obvious america rock group " all american rejects" were reading your cursed family biography when they choose there stage name. amadioha inflict your momma with incurable boil in her smelly an....al splinter.
Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by shizzleStar: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago90:

lost soul you know one similar thing between that biatch and you?? y'all both gat I.q lower than 0.03%, I annihilate the biatch for charity. my houseboy come and get your share of the venom. its now very obvious america rock group " all american rejects" were reading your cursed family biography when they choose there stage name. amadioha inflict your momma with incurable boil in her smelly an....al splinter.
keep deluding yourself, iddiott. 'all america reject'? yeah that's what i am, at least i was rejected by humans. How about 'all animal reject' aka tunde salam?, even my dog rejected your mums smelly pucci despite the fact she offered me a $million begging to let my bingo stick it in her veejay. bwuahahahaha! you are such a re.tard gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by Hangard: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago90:

animal it seems you want mack truck to match your Numbskull.
You lack manners and home training.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by BrokenTV: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
my dust bin, how naa?
Tunde Salami is not even worthy to be incharge of your dust bin, you elevated him highly.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Important Opinion Poll by shizzleStar: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
BrokenTV:
Tunde Salami is not even worthy to be incharge of your dust bin, you elevated him highly.
so he isn't even worth my dustbin? i knew i have always been too generous. Damn bruv!, you know the dumbfvck nincompoop too well. thanks anyways

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Political Effect Of Saturday Adamawa Election On PDP/APC / Watch President GEJ Declaration Live / Tinubu’s Stooges And Almajiri Journalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.