Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,896 members, 7,956,375 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

Religious Revolution In Nigeria And The 1000 Man March. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Revolution In Nigeria And The 1000 Man March. (1652 Views)

EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo / TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Revolution In Nigeria And The 1000 Man March. by nep2ra(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bidam: I never hid the fact of where i came from before becoming a christian on this forum, you can check all my posts to see what i said. Maybe your christianity which you claimed you have never had a deep seated root in Christ. I do not see christianity as a religion but a lifestyle..like i said initially and still maintain ..stop delving into occultic books that are full of religious spirits..Either take that piece of advice or leave i don't care. Most folks that are far ahead of you in the spiritual have confessed that those books are dangerous and the best book is the bible.

Your ignorance is simply beyond belief.

shocked
Re: Religious Revolution In Nigeria And The 1000 Man March. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
nep2ra:

shocked
When you run mad after reading those books then you will realise i am not ignorant, maybe after you are delivered from it. Hope it won't be too late by then. With Jesus it is never late anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Religious Revolution In Nigeria And The 1000 Man March. by nep2ra(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bidam: When you run mad after reading those books then you will realise i am not ignorant, maybe after you are delivered from it. Hope it won't be too late by then. With Jesus it is never late anyway.

Have Sikhs run mad from reading the Guru Granth Sahib?

Have Buddhists run mad from reading the Tripitaka?

Have Hindus run mad from reading the Vedas?

Have Zoroastrians run mad from reading the Zend Avesta? (In actual fact, Zoroastrianism had a huge influence on the development of Judaism and Christianity)

Have Muslims run mad from reading the Koran? (It will be highly offensive and insulting to insinuate so.)

You see my good friend and brother, you really need to sit down and study more. Conduct more research on the religions of the world before jumping to conclusions.

I expect better from you. I am highly shocked that someone with a fine mind is as ignorant as you are in the Information Age.

It's really sad.

embarassed
Re: Religious Revolution In Nigeria And The 1000 Man March. by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 30, 2014
You are a learner here. Let's see.
nep2ra:

Have Sikhs run mad from reading the Guru Granth Sahib?

Have Buddhists run mad from reading the Tripitaka?

Have Hindus run mad from reading the Vedas?

Have Zoroastrians run mad from reading the Zend Avesta? (In actual fact, Zoroastrianism had a huge influence on the development of Judaism and Christianity)
You may not no it or maybe you are really ignorant. There are spirits behind books like this that plagues the lives of individuals that reads them, i am telling you from the benefit of experience and testimonies of folks who were delivered from the powers and influences of such books. Most of these books teach about astral travelling and how to communicate with familiar spirits, enough said here, i don't want to derail this thread further since you like to argue unecessarily.
Have Muslims run mad from reading the Koran? (It will be highly offensive and insulting to insinuate so.)
So blood thirsty muslims that kill in the name of allah without provocation using portions of quran are not mad according to you? I don't want to delve into these issues with you further. I was a muslim before and i know of a friend of mine who went LITERALLY MAD when he dabbled into a sura called "yasin" for diabolical purposes, like i said earlier there are religious spirits in those books, take it or leave it.

You see my good friend and brother, you really need to sit down and study more. Conduct more research on the religions of the world before jumping to conclusions.

I expect better from you. I am highly shocked that someone with a fine mind is as ignorant as you are in the Information Age.

It's really sad.

embarassed

I am talking about people who go further by speaking and interacting with demonic entities after reading such books not superficial folks like you who read it for academic talks and purposes. The more you read such books, the further they influence you and your life style. Pls desist from such books. I won't bother replying your posts again. Cheers.
Re: Religious Revolution In Nigeria And The 1000 Man March. by shdemidemi(m): 6:29am On Jul 30, 2014
nep2ra:

shocked

I think you should read about the personalities that represent the character of the god in each religion, if we must go by logic. I believe the character and the person of Jesus Christ is a model anyone, by any standard would accept as perfect, may be to the most radical critic, near perfect.

4 Likes

Re: Religious Revolution In Nigeria And The 1000 Man March. by nep2ra(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2014
Bidam: You are a learner here. Let's see. You may not no it or maybe you are really ignorant. There are spirits behind books like this that plagues the lives of individuals that reads them, i am telling you from the benefit of experience and testimonies of folks who were delivered from the powers and influences of such books. Most of these books teach about astral travelling and how to communicate with familiar spirits, enough said here, i don't want to derail this thread further since you like to argue unecessarily.
So blood thirsty muslims that kill in the name of allah without provocation using portions of quran are not mad according to you? I don't want to delve into these issues with you further. I was a muslim before and i know of a friend of mine who went LITERALLY MAD when he dabbled into a sura called "yasin" for diabolical purposes, like i said earlier there are religious spirits in those books, take it or leave it.

I am talking about people who go further by speaking and interacting with demonic entities after reading such books not superficial folks like you who read it for academic talks and purposes. The more you read such books, the further they influence you and your life style. Pls desist from such books. I won't bother replying your posts again. Cheers.

What an ignorant twerp!

Your Jewish God ordered the massacre and genocide of innocent women and children in the Bible, yet you find no problem with it? Is that not mad?

You Christian Zionists rejoice over the killing of innocent women and children in Palestine. Your blood lust is justified as long as it is sanctioned and permitted by your Jewish God.

You don't have to reply to my posts anymore as I see you can't see beyond your nose.

Have a good day my friend and enjoying wallowing in myopic ignorance.

smiley
Re: Religious Revolution In Nigeria And The 1000 Man March. by nep2ra(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2014
shdemidemi:

I think you should read about the personalities that represent the character of the god in each religion, if we must go by logic. I believe the character and the person of Jesus Christ is a model anyone, by any standard would accept as perfect, may be to the most radical critic, near perfect.

I get it amigo. Your god and religion is superior to others.

Your way is the only way to heaven.

Your doctrine and creed is the RIGHT one. Every other one is false.

Anyone who doesn't believe in your god and his message is condemned to eternal damnation.

"Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians - you are not like him." ~ Mahatma Ghandi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Not Ask God About Sunday And The Sabbath / Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? / The Shepherd Psalm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.