Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

When Pets Turns Thieves.. - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / When Pets Turns Thieves.. (19792 Views)

What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? / Role of Pets in a Family. / Some Unusual Nigerian Pets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by TOYNEX(f): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
when pets turn thieves,....
Call the police
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Coraje(m): 5:34am On Jul 05, 2015
Mynd44:
One of my dogs took the Fish off the the top of my food once while I went to get water........that was the last time she stole anything.
Lmao..... This same thing happened to me one day when I went to check who was knocking at my Gate while I was eating. My puppy had taken the big meat on top of my rice b4 I came back. Omo see beating. But now sha, u can ask it to help u guard your food while you are away even ur food is a full sized turkey.
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Coraje(m): 5:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Carolinee:
My dog (murphy) sneaked into my kitchen and was really licking the pot of soup(ofe onugbu) I specially prepared for my dad..( A new soup o!)..he's quite big...I've neva been so upset like that b4....nevertheless he's still my fav.
HI carolinee, do u have any dog for sale?
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by peterbello(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Carolinee:
My dog (murphy) sneaked into my kitchen and was really licking the pot of soup(ofe onugbu) I specially prepared for my dad..( A new soup o!)..he's quite big...I've neva been so upset like that b4....nevertheless he's still my fav.

I laff sotey I dey get accidental discharge from my anus. E make me dey remember wetin my dog too don do.
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Mynd44:
One of my dogs took the Fish off the the top of my food once while I went to get water........that was the last time she stole anything.
what did u do ta her?
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Mynd44: 5:07am On Jan 30, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
what did u do ta her?
We stopped giving her crubs off food onto the floor. If she was going to get any fod that was not buscuits, it wet into her plate. With tine, she understood that if it was not in her plate, it was not her food

2 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2017
Mynd44:

We stopped giving her crubs off food onto the floor. If she was going to get any fod that was not buscuits, it wet into her plate. With tine, she understood that if it was not in her plate, it was not her food
grin ......i had it in my mind before that u did something physical ,like spanked her.
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Mynd44: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
grin ......i had it in my mind before that u did something physical ,like spanked her.
I realized that it was my fault because I was giving her food outside her plate. Would make no sense to spank her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2017
Mynd44:

I realized that it was my fault because I was giving her food outside her plate. Would make no sense to spank her
mmm,maybe not yer pet in this case but they can be mischievous. Cats i know I've seen have their full face in ya food grin uncaring
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Mynd44: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
mmm,maybe not yer pet in this case but they can be mischievous. Cats i know I've seen have their full face in ya food grin uncaring
I dont like cats. All that arrogance and then they dont grow in size.
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Mynd44:

I dont like cats. All that arrogance and then they dont grow in size.
Ha ha.Yer reasons are funny cheesy
must they increase in size? Its makes them a nicer pet to keep.Their small,warm and cuddly. unlike rowdy dogs
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Mynd44: 11:34am On Jan 30, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Ha ha.Yer reasons are funny cheesy
must they increase in size? Its makes them a nicer pet to keep.Their small,warm and cuddly. unlike rowdy dogs
I prefer dogs cos they come and pups and grow into huge mean mongrels that are reliable AF
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2017
Mynd44:

I prefer dogs cos they come and pups and grow into huge mean mongrels that are reliable AF
mean is right. But alright yer preferred
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Mynd44: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
mean is right. But alright yer preferred
They can also be cute
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2017
Mynd44:

They can also be cute
mmmm as puppies but not as adults lipsrsealed But idk ,I'm not a dog fan as u
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Mynd44: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
mmmm as puppies but not as adults lipsrsealed But idk ,I'm not a dog fan as u
They are
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2017
Mynd44:

They are
lipsrsealed
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mynd44:

They are
hey I just realized something..... U supposed ta be working? What u doing in here smiley
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
hey I just realized something..... U supposed ta be working? What u doing in here smiley
Flirting with you and talking about dogs
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mynd44:

Flirting with you and talking about dogs
grin but on the job doh? tongue

And u have a very subtile way of flirting,i missed it.
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
mynd44:

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) / The Dilemma Of Veterinary Medicine In Nigeria. / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.