Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:20 AM

FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes (20929 Views)

NMA President Resigns!!!!!!!! / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee / Of NMA, JOHESU And Reality! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by DebateNigeria: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Thank God... This is what I have been saying. Proscribe NMA and JOHESU, then privatize the health sector. Health managers will do a better job.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
phantom: please go and find out how much st Nicholas and reddington pay their doctors.
with privatization big players will come into healthcare because it will be very profitable for them.
yes,they will downsize drastically but the few they retain,they will pay very well. that's what we want.

Yes you will get what you want when the health sector is fully privatized then all this rubbish will stop.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by nationwide24: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dragonking:

Private organisations pay their workers more than most government workers, some private schools pay graduates close to N200k a month but private hospitals refuse to pay more..why? private hospital dont give hazard allowance and they dont offer security that the greedy doctors are using as a tool to hold the lives of innocent people to ransom.

So why has NMA turned a blind eye to all these?
Oya, mention 10 private schools in each geopolitical zone that pay graduate 200k and above. I dey wait o. Even private schools with most outrageous school fees pay peanut salaries even in here in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by DebateNigeria: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
jideolubiyi: If you see what I'm seeing, Nigerians and the government are in a very terrible fix. If you give in to NMA's demands, JOHESU will immediately down their tools and then the government will also have to accede to their demands and NMA will again be compelled to take to the streets...And on and on. You get my drift? Our health system has now entered a vicious cycle, a cycle that can be stopped only by Nigerians and our government take strong and decisive steps regardless of whose ox is gored.

First, this battle is more psychological than anything else. The medical doctors think they are indispensable. That's what professional pride can give you, but then the government is bigger than any profession. And we are that government. Medical doctors as much as all other health care professionals work for money. It's as simple as that. I will quickly make a list of what the government can consider:

1) Privatize the health sector: that way, the employer will have a real human face and will directly determine pay based on how each employee contributes to health care delivery. Privatization will definitely come with initial teething problems but what we have right now in the health sector is a lot worse than any teething problems.
2) There is no point banning NMA and JOHESU. By remunerating each employee as a function of his/her contribution and market forces, water will find its level. The regulatory professional bodies will merely be ensuring that each hospital conforms to inviolable conditions such as how many medical doctors/pharmacists/nurses to hire per unit number of patients.
3) The government should take the leadership to set up a sound health-insurance scheme that in turn involves private insurance companies. Each Nigerian will then be encouraged to register with any such companies depending on the range of health services one desires and how affordable one finds each insurance package. Each private health institution will have to honour each certified health insurance product.
4) The government's involvement in active health care delivery should be restricted to areas like maternal and child health in particular.
5) The government should tackle the issue of greed fueled by corruption starting right with the public officers.
We all have an idea how much politicians earn, those whose main qualification for such political offices was no more than their engagement in thuggery, political violence, and so on. Why then should individuals like Professors, lecturers, and health care professionals hold the government to ransom on the issue of pay?
How much positive influence does an average politician have on people's lives during the short period he serves in a public office? Yet they reward themselves billions of naira both from 'legitimate' and non-legitimate sources. And yes, they decide what is legitimate. But take a pharmacist for instance, how many Nigerians do you suppose he serves every single day? Hundreds of course. A medical doctor too. And how much do they get paid for their services that usually continue for decades? Answer: a pittance compared to what a politician earns by mere attendance of a meeting that he/she will end up sleeping through in the name of state business.
Now this is where it gets a little dicey. Yes, NMA and JOHESU and ASUU and so on have a legitimate ground for claiming unending pay increment based on what politicians like Jonathan and the rest award themselves.

But then how much do other government employees get paid? I will give you a practical example. Years ago, my dad used to be a secondary school principal, and he was a year or two away from retirement when I went to work at OAUTHC as an intern pharmacist. My father also graduated from the same university, OAU as I did. But despite the fact that he had served the people and worked for almost 35 years, my salary as an intern pharmacist (i.e. not a 'full' pharmacist) was almost double his salary as a secondary school principal...Oh yes, that of medical interns would be more than double his salary. And this brings me to an humble conclusion: that our fight over wages and relative wages by NMA and JOHESU might also be seen as a demonstration of greed and insensitivity on our part as health workers. Whether you are going to become a banker, an engineer, a medical doctor, a politician, a preacher, you will have to go through teachers (especially primary and secondary). And how much are those paid? I can tell you that, a shameful fraction of what we collect as health care professionals.
But get this: the world does not owe us anything for being medical doctors, pharmacists, and nurses. We chose to become these, but we could not have become a thing if we did not pass through these teachers. It is shameful that our teachers are being treated like rags in almost all Nigerian states, and somehow how health professionals think Nigerians should worship them, even bleed to pay them like we do politicians. Tell me, did you ever receive medical care for free? Didn't you have to pay the last time you visited a hospital or a pharmacy? Whether subsidized or not, you still had to pay. So, why should NMA and JOHESU think we should suspend living and start worshiping them because they are health care professionals?
A lasting solution must involve a huge cut in politicians' pay, outright privatization of the health system and a fully operational health insurance system that is comprehensive enough to include the lowest in the society as much as the highest. The insurance system will be our safety net as Nigerians to ensure that health care professionals do not again hold us all to ransom.

Lastly, kindly pardon the length of my writing. I prefer to write long, once, than short several times.
OMG..... What a beautiful write up. I don't know you, but something tells me you are a great mind.
I support every bit of your write up.

4 Likes

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by oyeludef(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
500GP:

IS IT BAD JOHESU DEMANDING FOR THEIR OWN DEMANDS ALSO ?

TELL YOUR MASTER TO GOVERN WELL
does it occur to u dat both parties have diametrically opposite demands?

1 Like

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Arosam(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
nationwide24: No need for google here. Everyone knows it. In hospital environment, d term "doctor" is exclusively for medical doctors to avoid confusion. Or you mean we should have doctor pharmacy technicians, doctor theatre attendant, doctor lab scientist, etc.

Hospital has different Departments, a patient knows that a pharmacy dept will be hosted by a pharmacist, so is other DEPT.
Patients are not ignorant as you think

2 Likes

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
500GP:

DURING OBJ'S REGIME, THERE WERE INDUSTRIAL ACTION. HE DIDN'T THREATEN THE WORKERS, OR THREATEN TO SCRAP ANY UNION. HE SOLVED THE ISSUE.

INCREASING AND DECREASING OF PRICE OF FUEL PUMP IS COMMON IN NIGERIA GOVERNMENT. OBJ INCREASED THE PRICE, NIGERIANS WERE ABLE TO AFFORD IT . THERE WERE NO NATIONWIDE PROTEST.

GEJ INCREASED THE FUEL PRICE TWICE OF WHAT OBJ INCREASED IT TO AND THIS WAS FOLLOWED WITH NATIONWIDE PROTEST.

How much was the price of fuel before OBJ entered into power and how much was it after he left? Also you lie again as there were several protest against OBJ continuous increment of fuel but the arrogant he-goat didn't even bother to heed to the peoples demand. Infact during OBJ reign there were more strikes as NLC was well known during OBJ reign. Nigerians suffered during OBJ reign that when stella died people were happy that karma has visted him. Nobody was satisfied with OBJ bossy nature . As for threaten every Nigerian knows OBJ to as wicked to the extent that he established efcc to pursue whoever that didnt support his third term campaign.

OBJ didnt threaten anyone according to you but sent troops to kill and destroy a whole village. If it was GEJ that did half of what OBJ did we all know what you will call him. Read here and see that OBJ failed to curb the crisis in plateau state that has esclated into GEJ reign http://m.irinnews.org/report/49927/nigeria-obasanjo-declares-state-of-emergency-in-plateau-state

Did you say anything then?

OBJ was even a terror to his own son after sleeping with his son's wife. what president and father can do such? ANS:Only OBJ can.

1 Like

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
nationwide24: Oya, mention 10 private schools in each geopolitical zone that pay graduate 200k and above. I dey wait o. Even private schools with most outrageous school fees pay peanut salaries even in here in Abuja.

I asked you a question first which you didnt reply. Please does private hospital pay hazard fee to doctors and if so how much?. You can also mention 10 private hospital in each geopolitical zone that pays hazard fee to doctors..me sef don wait tire.

1 Like

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by kel4soft: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Solutions not more confusion. How will privatization of our health institution help us out? Kerison Hospital and Maxilofacial Hospital are Rivers State property but a foreign firm is managing them. Medical services are usually free for registered health centres patients referred to by the doctors cos the state govt still fund those hospitals. If the privatization will be like the Rivers model. Then, I support it 100% but if is like PHCN privatization. Forget it, let the rot continue.

Doctors please help out.

1 Like

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Decibel: Excellent move!!Those organisations are willing tools in the hands of the oppositions; they are also worse than Boko Haram cool
You are a very funny boy. Must everything always be about the opposition? You dont need all this paranoia about APC. Or are you being paid to be this ridiculous?

Anyway, i also believe the way forward in the Health sector is a phased privatization of all the services. Nigeria can't just go on like this.

The downside however is that it will once again make the rich richer and the poor can no more access tertiary health care as needed.

This is the way to go sha!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dragonking:

How much was the price of fuel before OBJ entered into power and how much was it after he left? Also you lie again as there were several protest against OBJ continuous increment of fuel but the arrogant he-goat didn't even bother to heed to the peoples demand. Infact during OBJ reign there were more strikes as NLC was well known during OBJ reign. Nigerians suffered during OBJ reign that when stella died people were happy that karma has visted him. Nobody was satisfied with OBJ bossy nature . As for threaten every Nigerian knows OBJ to as wicked to the extent that he established efcc to pursue whoever that didnt support his third term campaign.

OBJ didnt threaten anyone according to you but sent troops to kill and destroy a whole village. If it was GEJ that did half of what OBJ did we all know what you will call him. Read here and see that OBJ failed to curb the crisis in plateau state that has esclated into GEJ reign http://m.irinnews.org/report/49927/nigeria-obasanjo-declares-state-of-emergency-in-plateau-state

Did you say anything then?

OBJ was even a terror to his own son after sleeping with his son's wife. what president and father can do such? ANS:Only OBJ can.

THEY PRICE OF THE FUEL PUMP DURING AND AFTER OBJ'S REGIME WAS BETWEEN 65- 75 NAIRA PER LITRE. THERE WAS NO INCESSANT PROTEST DURING OBJ'S REGIME NEITHER THERE WAS INCESSANT INCREASE IN THE FUEL PRICE.

NIGERIANS DIDN'T SUFFER DURING OBJ'S REGIME. THERE WAS PEACE, THE ECONOMY WAS FAVOURABLE

SECURITY (PEACE) - DURING OBJ'S REGIME ,THERE WAS PEACE. SECURITY IN NIGERIA WAS IN GOOD SHAPE, NO FORM OF ATTACK ON ALL THE CITIZENRY FROM ANY INSURGENT GROUP. OBJ DECLARED STATE OF EMERGENCY WHERE THERE WAS BREAK DOWN OF GOVERNMENT RULE.E.G. STATE OF EMERGENCY IN BAYELSA, PLATEAU, EKITI

ECONOMY - OBJ PAID OFF NIGERIA'S DEBT.. HE PAVED WAY FOR THE TELECOMMUNICATION THROUGH THIS MORE MONEY WAS MADE INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT.

CORRUPTION - OBJ'S DEALT WITH CORRUPT LEADERS DURING HIS ADMINISTRATION ESPECIALLY THOSE FROM HIS PARTY. HE ESTABLISHED EFCC.

THIS JUST A POSTULATION WITHOUT PROOFS TO BACK IT UP. CAN YOU PROVIDE PROOFS TO WHAT YOU WROTE ABOVE?

WHAT'S THE CURRENT PRICE OF FUEL?

IS THERE ADEQUATE PROTECTION PRESENTLY IN NIGERIA?

HAS NIGERIA NOT INCURRED DEBT IN THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION?

IS THERE JOB EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION? OF COURSE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE YOUTHS THAT DIED DURING IMMIGRATION SERVICE EXAMINATION

IS THERE NO HIGH LEVEL OF CORRUPTION IN THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION?
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
echarlz:
PRIVATISATION is it! God bless the Elumelu committee. Banning professional associations and unions can't be readily pushed far. Privatisation will sanitise Nigeria's health care system,remove the anarchy and unending chaos among hospital workers and allow more focus and respect for patient care. Truth is, a lot of in-fighting and rivalry have led to low productivity and poor patient satisfaction. Many workers on FG's payroll today have no business being there. Health indices will improve and more jobs will be created. Government should just regulate and ensure high standards, provide 100% health insurance coverage for Nigerians and protect workers' interests with the necessary laws. Enough of this nonsense o jare
Modicum of truth.
Privatise Healthcare thus bringing in market competition inta-professionally and among health facilities; eventually we will begin to have quality 21st century hospitals. The rivalry among the health care professionals is as a result of the 'national -cake' mentality ; it must end!
A truely privatised system will determine who earns what and how much, it will also reduce an over-bloated workforce and ensure quality of professionals.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Arsenate(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
nationwide24: I don't think the NMA demands are unrealistic outrightly. For example, is it not ridiculous to mention hazard allowance as 5k for doctors? Is it right to call every worker in the hospital doctor? Meaning even cleaners and attendants will be called doctors. Also, we will now have pharmacy technicians, consultant lab scientist. Come to think of it, NMA demands are genuine, fair and very realistic.
where was it said cleaners will be called doctors? no need to exaggerate in order to pass across your message, sir. what most health workers are fighting for is the right to rise to the pinnacle of their careers as is obtainable in saner countries. if our society isn't one filled with ego, sentiments and pettiness, it's a very welcomed move. it simply means we will have better trained pharmacist, nurses, radiographers etc all working with the doctors FOR THE GOOD OF THE PATIENT. but what do I know.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by GENTLETEE(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
The unions have become so problematic and constitute a selfish bunch. If they will not desist from further strikes then They all should be proscribed, really fed up with them.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by leofab(f): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
500GP:

THEY PRICE OF THE FUEL PUMP DURING AND AFTER OBJ'S REGIME WAS BETWEEN 65- 75 NAIRA PER LITRE. THERE WAS NO INCESSANT PROTEST DURING OBJ'S REGIME NEITHER THERE WAS INCESSANT INCREASE IN THE FUEL PRICE.

NIGERIANS DIDN'T SUFFER DURING OBJ'S REGIME. THERE WAS PEACE, THE ECONOMY WAS FAVOURABLE

SECURITY (PEACE) - DURING OBJ'S REGIME ,THERE WAS PEACE. SECURITY IN NIGERIA WAS IN GOOD SHAPE, NO FORM OF ATTACK ON ALL THE CITIZENRY FROM ANY INSURGENT GROUP. OBJ DECLARED STATE OF EMERGENCY WHERE THERE WAS BREAK DOWN OF GOVERNMENT RULE.E.G. STATE OF EMERGENCY IN BAYELSA, PLATEAU, EKITI

ECONOMY - OBJ PAID OFF NIGERIA'S DEBT.. HE PAVED WAY FOR THE TELECOMMUNICATION THROUGH THIS MORE MONEY WAS MADE INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT.

CORRUPTION - OBJ'S DEALT WITH CORRUPT LEADERS DURING HIS ADMINISTRATION ESPECIALLY THOSE FROM HIS PARTY. HE ESTABLISHED EFCC.

THIS JUST A POSTULATION WITHOUT PROOFS TO BACK IT UP. CAN YOU PROVIDE PROOFS TO WHAT YOU WROTE ABOVE?

IS THERE JOB EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION? OF COURSE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE YOUTHS THAT DIED DURING IMMIGRATION SERVICE EXAMINATION

deluded goat

1 Like

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by emog17(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
sogodihno: I av to disagree on one point sir: Medical is not restricted to doctors, because if it's restricted to doctors, den d word "medical doctor" will b tautology. Tanks
stop writing nonsense here if u dnt have reasonable thing to write. The word Medical is restricted to doctors alone. While medical doctor is used is to differentiate it frm other people dat makes use of dat title 'doctor' such as ph.D, pharm.D, optometrist, herbalists, etc.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
leofab: deluded goat

LAMENTATION OF LEOFAB
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
500GP:

You are now a confirmed liar!!!

OBJ increased the price of fuel on several occasions which are:

2000 Olusegun Obasanjo(civilian) N20.00 82%
2000 Olusegun Obasanjo N22.00 10%
2001 Olusegun Obasanjo N26.00 18%
2003 Olusegun Obasanjo N40.00 54%
2004 Olusegun Obasanjo N45.00 13%
2007 Olusegun Obasanjo N70.00 56%

I dont even want to mention the fact that OBJ also increased the price of fuel during the military regime.

Now if you add all the increment you will discover that OBJ increased the price of fuel to about 250%. I have never seen any president as heartless as OBJ..Lets not forget the historic police mutiny ever in Nigeria over condition of services was equally recorded under
Obasanjo administration.

Nigerians suffered seriously under OBJ regime but there were limitations compared to now. Then there were hardly any social media forums or sites, no online newspaper, no proper passage of OBJ mutiny in the media etc...

On the issue of security you lie again. Ifact the country security defences started dwindling to the extent that people started to hire OPC and Bakassi boys as security men. OPC and bakassi became prominent due to OBJ failure in securing the lives of the people.

Also read this: http://m.irinnews.org/report/49927/nigeria-obasanjo-declares-state-of-emergency-in-plateau-state and you will find out how OBJ failed again to secure the lives of innocent nigerians in the country that the Human Rights Watch issued a report which criticised the Obasanjo administration for failing to address the cycle of violence that lead to
the latest Plateau State killings.

So where was the security?

About corruption, do you know the height of OBJ corrupt actions? how long do you want to lie to protect OBJ?

Even tunde bakare who was running alongside buhari as a presidential aspirant this year stated clearly that corruption was worse during OBJ regime..read here: http://www.punchng.com/news/corruption-worsened-under-obasanjo-bakare/

Let me highlight some of what bakare said:

He said, “Media was censored, outspoken critics
were targeted and judicial decisions were
subjected to executive interpretations.
Meanwhile, Obasanjo himself raised the mountain
of corruption to an unimaginable level.
“As apathy set in among the electorate, General
Obasanjo, indignant that he could not foist third
term agenda on Nigeria, imposed sick president
on the nation through a fraudulent election, I beg
your pardon, selection, overseen by Prof. Maurice
Iwu.”
He said Obasanjo’s supposed achievement in
office had no significant impact on the people’s
lives.

So what did OBJ achieve? Nothing

Also, did you just ask me to proof that obasanjo sleept with his sons wife? I hope u arent sick like OBJ.

Anyways here is the proof as gbenga obasanjo came out himself to report his shameful father to the world
http://saharareporters.com/2008/01/13/my-father-made-love-my-wife-—gbenga-obasanjo

and

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/15684-abomination-daddy-slept-my-wife-gbenga-obasanjo.html
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by timowale: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=musaak] it is used that way to distinguish doctors that that treat medical ailment from other doctors such as academic doctors in the university with phd degree.[/quote

in that case,there was no need to put medical together with doctor otherwise we ought to have as well academic doctors......
medical doctors my foot!
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by kinguwem: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hon. Ndudi Elumelu is not a physician. He's a lab. scientist. Privatization of hospitals will be beneficial to most doctors, detrimental to most paramedics & expensive to patients.
The FG & the Health Minister should be held responsible for the prolonged crisis because they are not doing things right. Everybody knows how hospitals are managed abroad, then why is the situation different in Nigeria.
If the paramedics can do the work of doctors, why are they no patients in the hospitals. There is no sincerity of purpose in this country.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by myspnigeria: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
nice move
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dragonking:

I dont even want to mention the fact that OBJ also increased the price of fuel during the military regime.

Now if you add all the increment you will discover that OBJ increased the price of fuel to about 250%. I have never seen any president as heartless as OBJ..Lets not forget the historic police mutiny ever in Nigeria over condition of services was equally recorded under
Obasanjo administration.

Nigerians suffered seriously under OBJ regime but there were limitations compared to now. Then there were hardly any social media forums or sites, no online newspaper, no proper passage of OBJ mutiny in the media etc...

On the issue of security you lie again. Ifact the country security defences started dwindling to the extent that people started to hire OPC and Bakassi boys as security men. OPC and bakassi became prominent due to OBJ failure in securing the lives of the people.

Also read this: http://m.irinnews.org/report/49927/nigeria-obasanjo-declares-state-of-emergency-in-plateau-state and you will find out how OBJ failed again to secure the lives of innocent nigerians in the country that the Human Rights Watch issued a report which criticised the Obasanjo administration for failing to address the cycle of violence that lead to

About corruption, do you know the height of OBJ corrupt actions? how long do you want to lie to protect OBJ?

Even tunde bakare who was running alongside buhari as a presidential aspirant this year stated clearly that corruption was worse during OBJ regime..read here: http://www.punchng.com/news/corruption-worsened-under-obasanjo-bakare/

Iwu.”
lives.

Also, did you just ask me to proof that obasanjo sleept with his sons wife? I hope u arent sick like OBJ.

Anyways here is the proof as gbenga obasanjo came out himself to report his shameful father to the world
http://saharareporters.com/2008/01/13/my-father-made-love-my-wife-—gbenga-obasanjo

and

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/15684-abomination-daddy-slept-my-wife-gbenga-obasanjo.html

COMPARE THE CURRENT PRICE OF FUEL TO THAT OF OBJ'S PRICE DURING HIS ADMNISTRATION

GEJ:
EARLY 2013 - #170+

2014 - #97

OBJ:

YARADUA:

CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE ? THE PRICE INCREASED ASTRONOMICALLY IN THIS PRESENT ( GEJ'S) ADMINISTRATION

STOP LYING. WHO ARE THE PEOPLE HIRING OPC /BAKASSI? YOU MEAN COMMON MAN ON THE STREET OF NIGERIA ARE HIRING THEM. STOP SPEWING TRASH

. Nigerians suffered seriously under OBJ regime but there were limitations compared to now.

I LIKE THIS STATEMENT WHICH YOU WROTE. THANKS FOR ACKNOWLEDGING OBJ'S EFFORT.

DURING OBJ'S REGIME, HE PROSECUTED TAFA BALOGUN (HIS KINSMAN ), JAMES IBORI, ALAMESEIGHA FOR CORRUPT PRACTICES.

HAS GEJ PROSECUTED ANYBODY INDICTED OF CORRUPTION? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE #? TODAY ODUAH, ALLISON MADUEKE ,ABBA MORO ARE STILL WALKING FREE WITHOUT BEEN PROSECUTE
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Noblewife(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Abeg,make this doctor's enter because those they examine before strike are dying oo.
We beg now.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dragonking:

Obasanjo administration.

Iwu.”
lives.

and

OBJ PAID OF NIGERIA'S DEBT. HE PAVED WAY FOR THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS WHICH IS STILL GENERATING INCOME INTO THE FEDERATION ACCOUNT. IN THE ANALYSIS OF NIGERIA GDP BY TURN EXPERT , TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONTRIBUTED IMMENSELY TO IT

CAN YOU COMPARE OBJ STATE OF EMERGENCY TO GEJ STATE OF EMERGENCY ? WHICH OF THE EMERGENCY IS EFFECTIVE?

SO YOU CAN BELIEVE SAHARAREPORTERS? WHEN SAHARA REPORT ANY NEWS AGAINST GEJ, YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT. YOU WILL SAY IT'S YORUBA HANDBAG.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Amhappy(f): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Good move by FG but not so quick. First of all let NMA and JOHESU have their own national conference for six weeks and work out a standard operating procedure for the health sector. If after six weeks they fail to agree,the organisations should be disolved qed. The health sector doesnt not generate any revenue for Nigerian economy even when Nigeria have some of the best doctors in the world. Its time for change.

1 Like

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by benghaziii: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
nawahaaaaaaaaa.
privatization... will favour doctors more...there will be total job descriptions n specifications which will in turn put the doctors at d top..

1 Like

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Arosam(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
benghaziii: nawahaaaaaaaaa.
privatization... will favour doctors more...there will be total job descriptions n specifications which will in turn put the doctors at d top..

Where the Doctors at the bottom before?, or where other health workers earning more than them ? "what a baseless deduction".
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Bimpe29: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hmn! The era of sincerity lingers on. Hmn! The era of sincerity lingers on.
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Zeus777: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Amhappy: Good move by FG but not so quick. First of all let NMA and JOHESU have their own national conference for six weeks and work out a standard operating procedure for the health sector. If after six weeks they fail to agree,the organisations should be disolved qed. The health sector doesnt not generate any revenue for Nigerian economy even when Nigeria have some of the best doctors in the world. Its time for change.
u can't dissolve NMA it"s an homogenous body. But Ofcourse u can dissolve JOHESU Into it's constituents viz a viz it's union. Let's know who is fighting for what amongst them.

1 Like

Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Zeus777: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Arosam:

Where the Doctors at the bottom before?, or where other health workers earning more than them ? "what a baseless deduction".
he just explained his own take on privatization ...YOU what is your on take on PRIVATIZATION OF GOVT HOSPITAL?
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by Dragonking: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
500GP:

COMPARE THE CURRENT PRICE OF FUEL TO THAT OF OBJ'S PRICE DURING HIS ADMNISTRATION

GEJ:
EARLY 2013 - #170+

2014 - #97

OBJ:

YARADUA:

CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE ? THE PRICE INCREASED ASTRONOMICALLY IN THIS PRESENT ( GEJ'S) ADMINISTRATION

STOP LYING. WHO ARE THE PEOPLE HIRING OPC /BAKASSI? YOU MEAN COMMON MAN ON THE STREET OF NIGERIA ARE HIRING THEM. STOP SPEWING TRASH

. Nigerians suffered seriously under OBJ regime but there were limitations compared to now.

I LIKE THIS STATEMENT WHICH YOU WROTE. THANKS FOR ACKNOWLEDGING OBJ'S EFFORT.

DURING OBJ'S REGIME, HE PROSECUTED TAFA BALOGUN (HIS KINSMAN ), JAMES IBORI, ALAMESEIGHA FOR CORRUPT PRACTICES.

HAS GEJ PROSECUTED ANYBODY INDICTED OF CORRUPTION? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE #? TODAY ODUAH, ALLISON MADUEKE ,ABBA MORO ARE STILL WALKING FREE WITHOUT BEEN PROSECUTE

Guy i know you are ashamed now since you have been exposed of your lies but come you go school at all? GEJ increased fuel from N69 to about N97 now..Thats not even up to 50% but OBJ increased fuel from about N20 to N70 thats a whopping 250%increment. How wicked can one be?
May the gods punish OBJ for this evil.

On OPC and security there is nothing to argue with you anymore because you dont argue with facts. OPC and bakassi started offering security services during OBJ failed regime. If OBJ didnt fail OPC wont even be recognized by the masses. READ HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/2401/opc-oduduwa-peoples-congress to see more about why people hire OPC and other vigilante services during OBJ failed tenure you this liar.

OBJ never persecuted anyone genuinely. He only persecuted people that didnt support his third term ambition. If GEJ was to probe anyone he should start with OBJ and Atiku for their involvement in PTDF scam, PHCN scam, etc..READ HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/122838/col-umar-obasanjo-corruption and here http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/20009-obasanjo-s-monumental-corruption-exposed

GEJ hinted in his letter
that Obasanjo was involved in the Siemens and
Halliburton scams , yet he is protecting him. see here
http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/nigerians-dare-jonathan-to-prosecute-obasanjo/

OBJ $16bn power scam
http://www.eftngr.com/opal/analysis/46-comment/605-16bn-power-scam-who-will-probe-obasanjo

It is a pity you have choose to celebrate a bonifide criminal SMH
Re: FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes by 500GP: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dragonking:

Guy i know you are ashamed now since you have been exposed of your lies but come you go school at all? GEJ increased fuel from N69 to about N97 now..Thats not even up to 50% but OBJ increased fuel from about N20 to N70 thats a whopping 250%increment. How wicked can one be?
May the gods punish OBJ for this evil.

On OPC and security there is nothing to argue with you anymore because you dont argue with facts. OPC and bakassi started offering security services during OBJ failed regime. If OBJ didnt fail OPC wont even be recognized by the masses. READ HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/2401/opc-oduduwa-peoples-congress to see more about why people hire OPC and other vigilante services during OBJ failed tenure you this liar.

OBJ never persecuted anyone genuinely. He only persecuted people that didnt support his third term ambition. If GEJ was to probe anyone he should start with OBJ and Atiku for their involvement in PTDF scam, PHCN scam, etc..READ HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/122838/col-umar-obasanjo-corruption and here http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/20009-obasanjo-s-monumental-corruption-exposed

GEJ hinted in his letter
that Obasanjo was involved in the Siemens and
Halliburton scams , yet he is protecting him. see here
http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/nigerians-dare-jonathan-to-prosecute-obasanjo/

OBJ $16bn power scam
http://www.eftngr.com/opal/analysis/46-comment/605-16bn-power-scam-who-will-probe-obasanjo

It is a pity you have choose to celebrate a bonifide criminal SMH

ALL ALLEGATION WITH NO PROOFS TO SUBSTANTIATE IT.

THE PRICE OF FUEL DURING OBJ'S REGIME IS #75

GEJ'S REGIME - #150+/ 97. CAN YOU SEE THAT THE DIFFERENCE ISSUE CLEAR.

TODAY, WITHOUT THE HELP OF OBJ, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO USE PHONES, TABLETS, LAPTOPS......

WHY CAN'T GEJ PROSECUTE HIM?

WHO ARE THE PEOPLE HIRING OPC AND BAKASI? IS IT ORDINARY NIGERIANS WITH LOW INCOME OR LIVING ON WAGES ARE HIRING THE OPC / BAKASI?

THE LEVEL OF SECURITY DURING OBJ'S REGIME WAS TIGHT. THERE WAS PEACE. NO FORM OF INSURGENCY. WHERE THERE WAS FORM OF INSURGENCY, HE DEALT WITH IT EFFECTIVELY.

NIGERIA MILITARY IS NOW A SHADOW OF ITSELF COMPARED TO WHAT IT WAS DURING OBJ'S REGIME.
IT'S A SHAME THAT BOKOHARAM SENT MILITARY PERSONNEL OUT IF THEIR STRONGHOLD (BARRACKS)

YOU MEAN OBJ PERSUTED TAFA, JAMES IBORI, ALAMESEIGHA BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T SUPPORT HIS THIRD TERM AMBITION?

GEJ HAS TAINTED,TARNISHED THE IMAGE,REPUTATION OF NIGERIA THROUGH HIS ADMINISTRATION?

DURING OBJ'S REGIME, AMERICA DOESN'T INTERFERE WITH NIGERIA GOVERNMENT UNNECESSARILY UNLIKE GEJ'S.........

GEJ - IF $20B IS MISSING AMERICA WILL KNOW. CORRUPTION IS NOT STEALING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? / Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals / Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.