Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires (4973 Views)

G7 Leaders List Top Corupt Nigerian Leaders / Top 21 Fela Kuti Quotes / List Of Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by meccuno: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
The few Nigerians that have the list are Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga and Femi Otedola.
The list of top 21 Richest Nigerian billionaires has been based on:
The value of their shares held in quoted companies, the size and market share of their companies, the number of companies they own and its assumed value, the market value of their company’s brand and the impact of their companies on the Nigerian economy.
Despite the harsh terrain and business challenges involved with starting a business in Nigeria; the successful entrepreneurs listed below held their ground and fought their way to the top.
In a country with a population of over 160 million inhabitants and millions of businesses; these 20 entrepreneurs diligently carved their names in the sands of time.
Check out the list below.
1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote – founder of Dangote Group, Richest man in Africa and Richest black man in the world
2. Mike Adenuga – Conoil, Equatorial Trust Bank, Globacom
3. Femi Otedola – ZENON Oil and Gas
4. Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok Group
5. Cosmos Maduka – Coscharis Group
6. Jimoh Ibrahim – Nicon Insurance, Global Flee
7. Jim Ovia – Zenith Bank, Visafone
8. Pascal Dozie – MTN Nigeria, Diamond Bank
9. Oba Otudeko – Honeywell Group Nigeria
10. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata – MRS Group
11. Umaru Abdul Mutallab – former Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group
12. Prince Samuel Adedoyin – Doyin Group
13. Dele Fajemirokun – Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards etc.
14. Chief Cletus Ibeto – Ibeto Group
15. Raymond Dokpesi – Daar Communication, AIT,
16. Tony Ezenna – Orange Group
17. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas – Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies
18. Ifeanyi Ubah – Capital oil and gas
19. Leo Stan Ekeh – Zinox Computer
20. Fola Adeola – GTBank
21. Chief Ade Ojo – Elizade Motors Nig LTD, Distributor of Toyota cars

http://www.informationng.com/2013/02/top-21-richest-nigerian-billionaires.html
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by meccuno: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nigerians representing.... cool
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
meccuno: Nigerians representing.... cool
we want figures, How much are they exactly worth please?? plus where is Folorunsho Alakija? I can't find her on that list!! undecided
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by fernandoc(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
22. Fernando Chukwuka (Chukwuka Enterprises) www.chukwukanigeria.gnbo.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by meccuno: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
banega: we want figures, How much are they exactly worth please?? plus where is Folorunsho Alakija? I can't find her on that list!! undecided
well if you want figures then you would be embarrassing the rest billionaires.....at least let there be a little respect......u and i know the worth of dangote and adenuga....the gap would be too much for the rest... grin
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Foolishh list. Many of these guys will be declared bankrupt in a proper society.

2 Likes

Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by Papertrail11(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
trashy list

U wanna know the richest man in Nigeria its not dangote because dangote is a partial shareholder in his company. .....the richest is Atiku Abubakar....the man that mankes 350millionaira per day......

otedola is broke
ifeanyi ubah is super broke.....cant pay staffs and has problems with amcon
who again.....adegnga is overhyped dos3nt have that much moniey

as a matter off fact danata sef has prob wif his shareholders dey are demanding their 800million dollars back....

truth be told a lot of all dis bilkionaires are not dat rich how much does deir comm0pany declare for profit mere 3bilion

1 Like

Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by meccuno: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
jerseyboy: Foolishh list. Many of these guys will be declared bankrupt in a proper society.
well we are not in a proper society........ grin

2 Likes

Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
meccuno: well we are not in a proper society........ grin
Uba and Dantata are with Amcon. Dokpesi is currently delisted from Nigerian stock exchange. OP is not well informed of Nigerian business climate.

2 Likes

Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by danduchi(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Davido's father missing again....
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by priscaoge(f): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Papertrail11: trashy list

U wanna know the richest man in Nigeria its not dangote because dangote is a partial shareholder in his company. .....the richest is Atiku Abubakar....the man that mankes 350millionaira per day......

otedola is broke
ifeanyi ubah is super broke.....cant pay staffs and has problems with amcon
who again.....adegnga is overhyped dos3nt have that much moniey

as a matter off fact danata sef has prob wif his shareholders dey are demanding their 800million dollars back....

truth be told a lot of all dis bilkionaires are not dat rich how much does deir comm0pany declare for profit mere 3bilion
U sound pained Bro,what's upundecided Since u now fault all d names mentioned,it will be cool if u tell us who the richest men areundecidedundecided and pls with a good n plain english cos I find it difficult reading ur post. Thanks

#NoOffencePls

2 Likes

Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by priscaoge(f): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
jerseyboy:
Uba and Dantata are with Amcon. Dokpesi is currently delisted from Nigerian stock exchange. OP is not well informed of Nigerian business climate.
I agree with u on this cos I read it in one of d 'dailies' sometime ago
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by Papertrail11(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
priscaoge:
U sound pained Bro,what's upundecided Since u now fault all d names mentioned,it will be cool if u tell us who the richest men areundecidedundecided and pls with a good n plain english cos I find it difficult reading ur post. Thanks

#NoOffencePls

what else dont you understand nigga

atiku Abubakar is the richest simple.

a lot of this pple u claim are billionaire live on bank loans and contract and dont own 100per shares in deir company. ...
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by priscaoge(f): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Papertrail11:

what else dont you understand nigga

atiku Abubakar is the richest simple.

a lot of this pple u claim are billionaire live on bank loans and contract and dont own 100per shares in deir company. ...
And he is also d Richest black in d world right
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
The only reason I clicked to read this sh1t is to see if my name was among but they skipped out my name meaning I gotta get off here,go work hard and harder to get my name imprinted!!!
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by Papertrail11(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
priscaoge:
And he is also d Richest black in d world right

I schooled in aun yola for a couplebof years atikus university for 2yrs was close to his kid from his 7wife or sumthn....Ive seen rich pple in naija now dis nigga is fucking rich....

he is the highest shareholder in zenith

he owns top estates in dubai and arab countires

he owns the 4 or 3rd most exp uni in africa...pays his staffs 1million usd in total per month....school runs on 24hrs electricity no blink

owns faro water..... and bevs

owns a lot of bizz in south west dats why he seems 5o be sorta close to yoruba pple.....

guy believe it or not mehn that guy get money pass dangote forget forbes list and all dose things... he owns 10 0percentb of his busineesss as a shareholder...not like dangote that owns a part of it
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by priscaoge(f): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Papertrail11:

I schooled in aun yola for a couplebof years atikus university for 2yrs was close to his kid from his 7wife or sumthn....Ive seen rich pple in naija now dis nigga is fucking rich....

he is the highest shareholder in zenith

he owns top estates in dubai and arab countires

he owns the 4 or 3rd most exp uni in africa...pays his staffs 1million usd in total per month....school runs on 24hrs electricity no blink

owns faro water..... and bevs

owns a lot of bizz in south west dats why he seems 5o be sorta close to yoruba pple.....

guy believe it or not mehn that guy get money pass dangote forget forbes list and all dose things... he owns 10 0percentb of his busineesss as a shareholder...not like dangote that owns a part of it
Am aware of most of these things u mentioned here and am not disputing the fact that he is rich,but my question is Y he's not recognised by Forbes and d rest of the world abi dem don de do ojoro cheesycheesygrin?

Btw Dude am not a niggaundecided abi u never see my Monikerundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by Papertrail11(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
priscaoge:
Am aware of most of these things u mentioned here and am not disputing the fact that he is rich,but my question is Y he's not recognised by Forbes and d rest of the world abi dem don de do ojoro cheesycheesygrin?

Maybe worshippers in the ifa corpus hav an answer to that....
just peeped thru ur profile and I must say its uncommon for naija girls esp on nairaland to be this fyne and intelligente' in a french sexy way....
just sent u a pm

1 Like

Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by priscaoge(f): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Papertrail11:

Maybe worshippers in the ifa corpus hav an answer to that....
just peeped thru ur profile and I must say its uncommon for naija girls esp on nairaland to be this fyne and intelligente' in a french sexy way....
just sent u a pm
Lolcheesycheesy @ Ifa corpuscheesycheesy. Thanks 4 that 'Sexy Compliment' #Smiles.
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by rattlesnake(m): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Terrorist dada
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by Bawsse(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
bahws was here
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by mstik(f): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
*sigh*
#sings in Bruno mars's voice#
I wanna be a billionaire, so freakin' bad
Buying all of the things I never had..
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the queen......
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by addictiv(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
priscaoge:

[size=14pt]Reason: He s an OLE and forbes doesn't recognise ill gotten wealth if not Putin would be the richest man alive [/size]

1 Like

Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
priscaoge:

#NoOffencePls

#NoOffencePls? After you yab the guy finished?
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by alaoeri: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Crap list, what about CEO of BUA group (wetin be him name self) that was once estimated by forbes to worth more than $2b?
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by IGBOSON1: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
I doubt the authenticity of this list; but suffice it to say that if the 'old order' was still in place, with the Hausa/ Fulani holding the knife and the yam as it were, you can bet your bottom naira that there wouldn't be as many Igbos featuring on that list!

Things started changing for Ndigbo in 1999 with the coming of OBJ, and improved with GEJ! We now have a level playing field.....more or less!
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by IGBOSON1: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
alaoeri: Crap list, what about CEO of BUA group (wetin be him name self) that was once estimated by forbes to worth more than $2b?

^^^I think it's Ishiyaku Rabiu you're referring to!
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by priscaoge(f): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
addictiv:
[size=14pt]Reason: He s an OLE and forbes doesn't recognise ill gotten wealth if not Putin would be the richest man alive [/size]
Lmaocheesycheesycheesy Guy u are mouthed oooooo Lolcheesy
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by priscaoge(f): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
joker5180:
#NoOffencePls? After you yab the guy finished?
IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by ojsmscom(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
(23) Seun nairaland-he is wort over 1 million person shares
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by shizzleStar: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
How recent is this list? I think i have seen this list a long time ago
Re: The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
IGBOSON1: I doubt the authenticity of this list; but suffice it to say that if the 'old order' was still in place, with the Hausa/ Fulani holding the knife and the yam as it were, you can bet your bottom naira that there wouldn't be as many Igbos featuring on that list!

Things started changing for Ndigbo in 1999 with the coming of OBJ, and improved with GEJ! We now have a level playing field.....more or less!
Always playing the victim. When countered, you claim you are hated. O no na obara unu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, Others Honoured At The 2017 Nigeria Entrepreneur Awards / Possible Verdict Of The TRIBUNAL From All Points Of View / Independence Day: Nigeria At 46. Hurray!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.