Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil (9655 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: 4 Methods Corrupt Nigerians Use To Steal Nigeria's Money / US Opts To Buy Nigeria’s Crude, Says Kachikwu / Alison-madueke: I Didn’t Steal Nigeria’s Money – Former Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by alaoeri: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
wellmax: [size=14pt]Ordinary stealing....[/size]
Which is ain't corruption in GEJ's voice.

2 Likes

Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by OLAplusONE(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Enough of these stories, just tell us point blank the impact of Diezani Alison-Madueke and GEJ in that deal?
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by Odika1: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
NNPC stealing oil money since 19god knows when. Udo diri umu nigeria.
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by fairheven: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Those guys at NNPC HAVE BEEN RAPING OUR COMMONWEALTH,STEALING OUR RESOURCES SINCE 1954,their mates(government owned)like PETROLBRASS of Brazil are bidding for oil blocks overseas,making money an creating wealth for their home nation,our own is buzzy stealing from us.y can't they be crapped once and for all.

3 Likes

Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by tblacker(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tragic and nothing more... We are yet to become a country...
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by Sufdavinci(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
God na ur hand we dey ooo b4 Jona and Co go finish us.

1 Like

Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by MoneyGreen(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
America know about this?
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by egift(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Under the able supervising authority of President Jonah. I repeat, it will be a miracle for Jonathan to escape Prison after office!

5 Likes

Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by YoursGEJ(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
stealing is not corruption

- Uncle Jonah

3 Likes

Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by igbsam(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
And to think sanusi almost lost his head to daring NNPC and the FG for corruption

3 Likes

Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by 1stola: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
OK.

Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by Skmoda360(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
adekayo1234: Op, do justice to that headline immediately! colluding not colliding u hear?
@op, listen to him, make a change nw
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by akraym(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
ayomidegambari: Dead by hanging shap shap
its "death by hanging". In case of another day
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by kalamayat: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
What the hen cannot eat, she scatters with her feet. Igbo adage!
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by mcfarlin(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Na today

All these phucktards hoarding money have relatively low self esteem and innate fear of poverty.

The present crop of thieves should look at their predecessors and learn

When they die they won't take money with them in any currency even one as worthless as ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS.

1 Like

Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by fiverrwin(f): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Horrible though not new to us.
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
No be today NNPC staff begin build N500m houses for village. Smh.

Next !!!
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by t2luv1: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
egift: Under the able supervising authority of President Jonah. I repeat, it will be a miracle for Jonathan to escape Prison after office!

I put money on it that he won't serve a day in prison. I often wonder if Nigeria has an Attorney General. Can someone please tell me if Nigeria does have one.
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
We ought to be shocked because?.
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by brainpulse: 12:50am On Jul 26, 2014
What annoys one is that Gej is always quick to say NNPC is not corrupt even when it is glaring to everyone. I pity them all from the south south that the gross corruption is perpetuated even by their very own tribes men they blindly defend and don't care about them in principle
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by austinvsb: 1:05am On Jul 26, 2014
I really don't care what party rules this nation from 2015 as long as it aint jonathan and/or pdp, I'm cool!!! My family and I are officially tired of this same set of thieves and Murderers that v been ruining the country since ****!

I still find it unbelievably difficult to understand why some persons will come on here and endorse this man's administration! How much are y'all been paid for Bleep's sake!!!

Like some of y'all don't even live in the same country as myself! Jeez!!

1 Like

Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by yomi007k(m): 1:37am On Jul 26, 2014
NNPC stealing our oil, e nor be news.
BH dey bomb our ppl, e nor be news.
Foreign investors r running away, e nor be news.
Gov is stealing our money, e nor be news.
Healthcare is collapsing, e nor be news.
Our ppl don't have jobs, e nor be news.
Soon there will be nothing left for YOU, n guess wat? E NOR BE NEWS.
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by Fourwinds: 1:47am On Jul 26, 2014
dey will pay for dis and deir generation for looting and impoverishing d Nigeria populace. dey have sown a torturing seed in deir lives.
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by Skido360: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
corruption to the highest order 'nigerian oil' our oil
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by FILUX(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
dis contry ned revolution if nt we are going nowere.
Re: How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil by kel4soft: 2:05am On Jul 27, 2014
brainpulse: What annoys one is that Gej is always quick to say NNPC is not corrupt even when it is glaring to everyone. I pity them all from the south south that the gross corruption is perpetuated even by their very own tribes men they blindly defend and don't care about them in principle

Not everyone here in south-south

(1) (2) (Reply)

Count Me Out Of Alleged Impeachment Plot Against Fayose –ekiti Lawmaker / ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim Picks Up Nomination Forms / There’ll Be No Cabal In My Govt. – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.