Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State (19307 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by FreeGlobe(f): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
donedy:

Please don't quote me if your sentiment surpasses your sense of rationale.
well, if you are are cultist you better leave the state or wait for the "shoot at sight" guns to find you
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Precision in shooting the cultist should be the top priority of the task force. So as to avoid the incidence of stray bullets
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by gogodaye(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
For those mistaking & likening the 'Dey bam', 'Dey Well', Icelander, etc cults groups to the various fraternities existing n our universities, polytechnics & colleges of education campuses....They're dead wrong...These are street/neighbourhood gangs that owe their origins to the streets & waterfronts of Port Harcourt & its environs between 2001~2002, funded by politicians to grab & hold turf & subsequently the foot soldiers of rival gangs who paraded themselves as affiliates of MEND militants
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by azzutee(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
yorke1: what about shoot-at-sight order for corrupt politicians?

They are not corrupt politicians, but just ordinary thiefs. In GEJ's voice.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by abrajways: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Frankenstein: How do you identify a cultist? Any casualty will automatically be labeled as cultist.

there are multiple ways of identifying a cultist even if his putting on jalabiya ... we sabi dem
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by mumubynature(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
akereconfi: Iceland
Dey Bam
Dey Well
Baggas
Buccaneers

dem boku for PH where I come from o

they need shoot at *thought* down there o grin grin grin grin
U funny o..See as i dey laugh in pidgin hehehehehahahahooohooo
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Mariopgomery(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thats a bad move, innocent people are going to be casualties. And assuming a cultist is caught without a weapon, he should be shot in cold blood? Not a civilizd move at all
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by blocker: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
gogodaye: For those mistaking & likening the 'Dey bam', 'Dey Well', Icelander, etc cults groups to the various fraternities existing n our universities, polytechnics & colleges of education campuses....They're dead wrong...These are street/neighbourhood gangs that owe their origins to the streets & waterfronts of Port Harcourt & its environs between 2001~2002, funded by politicians to grab & hold turf & subsequently the foot soldiers of rival gangs who paraded themselves as affiliates of MEND militants

What of those thugs wen dey dress like Vikings wen dey call themselves " Germans of the Niger Delta". Nuttin wen person no go see even vulcunizers dey claim AY, Bagger, 22 etc.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by newguy1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Haba u cant just order shot on sight on ur citizen just bcus dey r cultiest,anoda jungle justice in d making
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by ojun50(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Every body is in support of the move but we dat change any tin, does guys we stop for some day or relocate to another area their brothers is every were. If the government no knw now
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by ojimbo(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: supporter of APC Ideology in display angryAlhaji Abdulkareem Adeniyi Okorocha doing what he knows best
2015:#ImoDecides shocked shocked
what has this your comment got to do with this nice much by okorocha to tackle touting? I am behind sir. #shotatsight
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Decibel: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
ojimbo: what has this your comment got to do with this nice much by okorocha to tackle touting? I am behind sir. #shotatsight
You mean you're in support of jungle justice
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by cococandy(f): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Silly and unprofessional.

Do cultists wear badges around?
How do we know when an innocent young man is targeted and shot by these inept policemen.(who can be paid to do so anyway by individuals)
What about mistaken identity?

I'm disappointed.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by ojimbo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: You mean you're in support of jungle justice
i dont think you have experience maltreatment from cultist b4. What will u do if u heard that they gang raped your daughter?
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Decibel: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
ojimbo: i dont think you have experience maltreatment from cultist b4. What will u do if u heard that they gang raped your daughter?
Do you know that this action embark upon by Okorocha will prompt the cultist to intensify their brutal force
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Frankenstein: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
abrajways:

there are multiple ways of identifying a cultist even if his putting on jalabiya ... we sabi dem
Only a cultist can identify another cultist easily. So *coughs*
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by barthchuks(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
I think by now, with our growth, Our leaders shouldn't be making such "jungle laws any longer.
At our stage and in a democatic settings, you don't give orders, you formulate laws.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by brownlords: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: supporter of APC Ideology in display angryAlhaji Abdulkareem Adeniyi Okorocha doing what he knows best
2015:#ImoDecides shocked shocked

You are fool.

Good news, oshiomole should follow suit, gun all the idiat that can't face their fellow men man to man than pick up arms roaming the street st the dead of to night, to kill people who most times ain't even cultist.

If they must fight, they should meet each other in the open or bush and face each other with gun, then I know who's strong, anything short of this, sojo, gun any bastard you see with gun or shouting rugged alora, . Or flaming in the open,
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Decibel: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
brownlords:

You are fool.

Good news, oshiomole should follow suit, gun all the idiat that can't face their fellow men man to man than pick up arms roaming the street st the dead of to night, to kill people who most times ain't even cultist.

If they must fight, they should meet each other in the open or bush and face each other with gun, then I know who's strong, anything short of this, sojo, gun any bastard you see with gun or shouting rugged alora, . Or flaming in the open,
Nna why abusing me for airing my opinion
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Decibel: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
brownlords:

You are fool.

Why abusing me for airing my opinion
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by tuffgongjo(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Like say no be dem they breed,beef up$use the cultists fa?
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by SOUNDKING: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
I dnt know why the youths shouldn't make good use of their God's given time to do good thngs. We should alwayz learn 4rm history, look 4 someone who took d direction you are turning 2, where did he end. Is that where u want 2 be?
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by brownlords: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
tuffgongjo: Like say no be dem they breed,beef up$use the cultists fa?

Your foolish opinion.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by tuffgongjo(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
brownlords:

Your foolish opinion.
actually it isn't foolish if u can just let your head that is on heat cool down,u can now reason with out ur head up ur ninny arse,oloriburuku somebody like u.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by mrgreen4real(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
gbaskiboy: I want to know benefit of being a cult member in school. Does it add to academic performances?
Yes boss! It gives them more skooling and killing experience as they stay longer in sch environs than normal pple who spend the required years in sch. If I may ask, do u want to join?
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by ceeceeco: 12:04am On Jul 26, 2014
Nice one though! But dat is not rilly d real problem our nation is facing now. We need to 1st get rid of those dat attack with bomb before gettin rid of those dat fight with Guns/cutlass. Na dis one wey military men go quick do. Why not send dem to sambisa for a shoot at sight mission. Politics is a corrupt game for corrupt minded people(Evil men)...but God is watching!
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 26, 2014
That's inhuman. You can't just go around shooting people. What happened to the law and the right to a fair hearing?
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by Fourwinds: 1:39am On Jul 26, 2014
kill dem all. only lazy pple find solice in cultism. y cannt dey use deir productive life in something meaningful.
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by crucifixxxio: 3:09am On Jul 26, 2014
This Aboki man isn't tired yet# remaining months of 2014 plz giv way let 2015 cm...Aboki must go# boycotting our judicial system and opting 4 an operation shoot on sight# with NPF n Vigilante 2execute# i smell Aluu 4 in imo state#
Re: Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State by lyly911(f): 3:43am On Jul 26, 2014
akereconfi: Iceland
Dey Bam
Dey Well
Baggas
Buccaneers

dem boku for PH where I come from o

they need shoot at *thought* down there o grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo / APC Chieftains And Thousands Decamp To PDP In Akwa Ibom / Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.