Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Who Will You Go For?someone That Love You Or Someone You Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will You Go For?someone That Love You Or Someone You Love. (718 Views)

Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Go For?someone That Love You Or Someone You Love. by Neyosmart(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Indeed,this is a critical issue when it comes to dating and marriage,whom to go for.The issue is who will you marry-will you marry someone that love you more but you didn't love him/her up to the level he/she loves you?Or you will marry someone that you love but didn't love you up to the level you love him/her?kindly give reason for each choice.
Re: Who Will You Go For?someone That Love You Or Someone You Love. by Decibel: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Who Will You Go For?someone That Love You Or Someone You Love. by lokito: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Your question is as difficult as making Custard. Really i've never made a good custard before
Re: Who Will You Go For?someone That Love You Or Someone You Love. by dmcdad: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
lokito: Your question is as difficult as making Custard. Really i've never made a good custard before
That doesn't mean making custard is difficult. It's as easy as making pap, if not easier.
Re: Who Will You Go For?someone That Love You Or Someone You Love. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
#In Tinkerbell's voice “Follow your Heart”

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Go For?someone That Love You Or Someone You Love. by mencade5(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
i prefer someone that loves me. I hate to be a mugu for love. So that i can fvck more free babes without losing my current babe. tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Go For?someone That Love You Or Someone You Love. by tosyne2much(m): 12:21am On Jul 26, 2014
mencade5: i prefer someone that loves me. I hate to be a mugu for love. So that i can fvck more free babes without losing my current babe. tongue
hehehehehe... Mencade u don start again
Re: Who Will You Go For?someone That Love You Or Someone You Love. by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:25am On Jul 26, 2014
dating someone who doesbt love u undecided.....read my siggy....

someone you dont love.kinda selfish*...the thing gat to be. mutual mehn ....cant tell someone i dnt love "i love you" nt to talk of marriage,sex undecided ...gaddemit dats chokin

*if your nice u cud just let d nigga hang on,for a little time,the love will grow if ur meant for eachother .....if not dont freindzone nobody nor jump into marriage cos u gon jump out!
Re: Who Will You Go For?someone That Love You Or Someone You Love. by angela98(f): 12:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Someone that loves me. Because from his love, I will be able to draw the strength to build strong foundation of our relationship and strongly develop the love for him. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:can U Marry A Gynaecologist? / A Tale Of My Journey In A Revengetionship! / 8 Facts U Should Know About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.