Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Jonathan Will Be Niger Delta Republic President. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Be Niger Delta Republic President. (5784 Views)

Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / What The Hell Is "Niger Delta Republic"? / Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Be Niger Delta Republic President. by Ikwerreboy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
cbnsteve059: I hate ikwerri or what they call them selves with passion, I so wish they can be eradicated from the surface of the earth.

hahahahaha. you hate me, my people and my culture and yet you invest in our land. fool go to ur biafra and invest.
Re: Jonathan Will Be Niger Delta Republic President. by Ikwerreboy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
ikwerre is well developed dan d whole of ur biafra. :Pikwerre is well developed dan d whole of ur biafra.
Re: Jonathan Will Be Niger Delta Republic President. by Ikwerreboy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
ikwerre is well developed dan d whole of ur biafra.
Re: Jonathan Will Be Niger Delta Republic President. by Ikwerreboy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
nwabekeyi: we all know before he said it that he's not a biafran, he's an ikwerre man which isn't an igbo group. Ikwerre is a confused entity.

is ur biafra more developed dan ikwerre(portharcourt)??
Re: Jonathan Will Be Niger Delta Republic President. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ikwerreboy:

is ur biafra more developed dan ikwerre(portharcourt)??
it doesn't matter, what matters I dat ikwerre isn't biafra.
Re: Jonathan Will Be Niger Delta Republic President. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ikwerreboy:

ur angry because we refuse to join u greedy igbos in ur biafra.
as u cn see d map nd d proposed state of wich about 4 were included in d creation of more states in Nigeria.
If niger delta republic is a dream pls prove it.
Remember Gov. Rivers state(rotimi amaechi and ikwerre man) said we are not biafrans January dis year.

Yoruba man you have created another username to be causing confusion shame on you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Be Niger Delta Republic President. by Ikwerreboy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

LOL
This Akoko Edo guy is still claiming Niger Delta. U better go join ur Oduduwa brothers. Ur people will be irrelevant in any Niger Delta republic as u are in Nigeria now.

At topic:
The OP is a fantasy. In fact the SS will produce at least 3 countries which will further balkanize in the future.
No body will want to be in a country where Ijaws are the majority. The Efik, Anang and the Ibibio will most likely be on their own. Part of Edo may join Oduduwa republic. And further mistrust and power and resources trouble will mean the rest of the Niger Delta will be at constant warfare. Even the Ikwerre at that time will start seeking for help from the Igbo to control their Ijaw problem then. In the long run some part of the SS may be ceded to Biafra as the Igbo speaking part of SS may realise they are probably better off with them.
Until this country really breaks up we can't say who will enjoy it the most.

I get what you mean but let me tell you.
1. that ijaws are majority will do d oda ethnic group no harm because our constitution will be a very nice dat majority will be of no advantage to any ethnic group. after all the population of ikwerres(majority in rivers state) is about 65% of the ijaws talk more of the benin kingdom and ibibio pple.
the 3 major ethnic groups in the niger delta republic are Ijaw,ibibio and ikwerre.
2. In terms of resource control it will be a simple tin with no much trouble because evry ethnic group has a very money-yield resources e.g oil.
Any resources found inside the ground in any part of niger delta is for all niger deltans.(i.e the federal government will be in charge of it.) but 20 percent of the resources will be given to those/tribe where the resources is discovered.
what i mean is this if oil is discovered in omerelu in ikwerre local government area, all other villages outside and within ikwerre local govt area that are ikwerres as an ethnic group wil benefit from it. while the rest 80% will be share betwin the federal govt and the state government including the state were the ikwerre ethnic group is located.
This is an advantage to those blessed by God with natural resources.
Long live Niger delta republic..
Whats your view about this because i belive with this resources crisis will be eliminated by atleast 80%.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Can Become Independent In 1 Week under 1 condition, we close border / Finally CNN Reports The Biafran Truth / See What Nigerian Soldiers Were Seen Doing During A Journey. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.