Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (344638 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
One of the last Almamys of Futa.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Fulaman198: Pullo debbo leydi Fouta?:

Mali I would say due to the tattoo around her lips.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Omarbah: found this
Indeed she is from Futa Jallon. She is a Conakry girl though.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
from "Dimoh" TV

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
that look

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Omarbah:
Mali I would say due to the tattoo around her lips.

I was thinking so too. I have never seen Guinea use the henna around the lips. But sometimes due to hairstyle, you see some similarities, like that hairstyle could be a Burkinabe hairstyle or Fouta hairstyle right?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Here is a more "traditional" one for your taste Fulaman

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
the wedding parties, that's where you find them at.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Futa ka men no weeli

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Omarbah: Futa ka men no weeli

Woodi maasin!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Omarbah: the wedding parties, that's where you find them at.

LOL I was trying not to stare at bo.obs
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:59am On Sep 20, 2014
@OmarBah, I was going through the history of Guinean presidents and they have all been Mande. I really think that's unfair especially in a country that is 45% Fulani. I can see where you and Bororojo were coming from now.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 1:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Fulaman198: @OmarBah, I was going through the history of Guinean presidents and they have all been Mande. I really think that's unfair especially in a country that is 45% Fulani. I can see where you and Bororojo were coming from now.
it's either we get an ally from the Mande ethnic groups or we attempt to change the mentality of the average Guinean and thus affect his views on politics.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:45am On Sep 20, 2014
Omarbah:
it's either we get an allies from the Mande ethnic groups or we attempt to change the mentality of the average Guinean and thus affect his views on politics.

Well we have the ability to make that change now. All presidents have been Mande. What have they really done to bring Guinea to the forefront of things? It's time that a Fulani person rules and sees if they can take the country farther than it has ever been.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 1:52am On Sep 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

Well we have the ability to make that change now. All presidents have been Mande. What have they really done to bring Guinea to the forefront of things? It's time that a Fulani person rules and sees if they can take the country farther than it has ever been.
only if people will let go of prejudice. Many people still vote to prevent someone from coming to power. They forget the consequences of making such choices. The worst thing is, despite everything, Fulanis still do better than other groups. But Guinea can go far beyond. It's a country that is unexploited, has fertile and an large opening to the sea.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Omarbah:
only if people will let go of prejudice. Many people still vote to prevent someone from coming to power. They forget the consequences of making such choices. The worst thing is, despite everything, Fulanis still do better than other groups. But Guinea can go far beyond. It's a country that is unexploited, has fertile and an large opening to the sea.

100% agree my brother.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 2:03am On Sep 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

100% agree my brother.
If not, we can focus on building Futa Jallon and use our 45% to build a strong political base to protect our interests. After all, politics is a game of numbers, we call always support a "minority".

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:15am On Sep 20, 2014
Omarbah:
If not, we can focus on building Futa Jallon and use our 45% to build a strong political base to protect our interests. After all, politics is a game of numbers, we call always support a "minority".

Indeed my brother, just like how you would love to invest in Nigeria someday, I would love to invest in Guinea.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:16am On Sep 20, 2014
Kudos to the brothers from Senegal, professor Abou Dembel Mbodji has announced the publication of a book on astronomy in Pulaar.This is how everything starts, just like how we did it with the Quran we should translate every science and tech book with great importance in our language. It is the best way to educate our people.

source: http://www.ndarinfo.com/NOUVELLE-PARUTION-le-professeur-Abou-Dembel-MBODJ-publie-un-ouvrage-sur-l-astronomie-en-pulaar_a10533.html

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Omarbah: Kudos to the brothers from Senegal, professor Abou Dembel Mbodji has announced the publication of a book on astronomy in Pulaar.This is how everything starts, just like how we did it with the Quran we should translate every science and tech book with great importance in our language. It is the best way to educate our people.

source: http://www.ndarinfo.com/NOUVELLE-PARUTION-le-professeur-Abou-Dembel-MBODJ-publie-un-ouvrage-sur-l-astronomie-en-pulaar_a10533.html

You see a lot of Pulaar/Fulfulde writing in Senegal, Guinea and Mali that's what I really like about this countries. I think Nigeria is becoming far too Hausanized. It is definitely that we have to work on if we would like to retain our respective Fulani cultures 100%. In the Northeast, I'm glad that we have retained our Fulfulde quite well, but I can't think of any famous authors that write in complete Fulfulde on the top of my head in Nigeria.

I think maybe I'll write a book in Fulfulde.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

You see a lot of Pulaar/Fulfulde writing in Senegal, Guinea and Mali that's what I really like about this countries. I think Nigeria is becoming far too Hausanized. It is definitely that we have to work on if we would like to retain our respective Fulani cultures 100%. In the Northeast, I'm glad that we have retained our Fulfulde quite well, but I can't think of any famous authors that write in complete Fulfulde on the top of my head in Nigeria.

I think maybe I'll write a book in Fulfulde.
sometimes , as I am an Panafricanist, I admire the progress of Hausa in Nigeria, I wish it was spoken by everyone , not just the Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
it seems like unlike other fulanis in West Africa, you seem to get along with Hausa in Nigeria. Why is it so? The religion?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Omarbah:
sometimes , as I am an Panafricanist, I admire the progress of Hausa in Nigeria, I wish it was spoken by everyone , not just the Northerners.

LOL it would be nice and there is nothing wrong with PanAfricanism, I am a bit that way myself (ok I'm joking I'm completely that way). It seems that Fulani people are some of the biggest Pan Africans grin or maybe I'm just using you and myself as examples.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Omarbah: it seems like unlike other fulanis in West Africa, you seem to get along with Hausa in Nigeria. Why is it so? The religion?

It is religion mainly and also all the Emirs are of Fulani origin (though I don't think any of them speak Fulfulde). The Hausa people are also very kind people.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
Fulaman198:
LOL it would be nice and there is nothing wrong with PanAfricanism, I am a bit that way myself (ok I'm joking I'm completely that way). It seems that Fulani people are some of the biggest Pan Africans grin or maybe I'm just using you and myself as examples.
Considering that we are sprawled , we have an interest in being Pan Africanists.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

It is religion mainly and also all the Emirs are of Fulani origin (though I don't think any of them speak Fulfulde). The Hausa people are also very kind people.
that's what I figured. You must intermarry a lot too for the term Hausa-Fulani to be popular.
\

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Omarbah:
that's what I figured. You must intermarry a lot too for the term Hausa-Fulani to be popular.
\

Those are the Fulbe in the NW not reallyh Adamawa. I'm 100% Fulani cheesy No Hausa whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

Those are the Fulbe in the NW not reallyh Adamawa. I'm 100% Fulani cheesy No Hausa whatsoever.
majority of fulbe are located in the North east?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:59am On Sep 21, 2014
Omarbah:
majority of fulbe are located in the North east?

Yes, that's correct (I am talking about pure Fulbe). Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Roozzaay(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2014
No Fula Gurl no marriage cheesy cheesy hey wait! Am i dreaming
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by ArtanK(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Okay so that means prior the Arabs you had no alphabet or script right? No texts/books either

Don't get me wrong I'm actually trying to find and know African ethnic group who developped their own script or alphabet without any external influence
So far only Ethiopian

Somali people too, but because most clans had their own kingdom/sultanate/geradship we had multiple scripts. The Latin orthography was only adopted in 1972. There is hope of bringing back those lost scripts, I hope that happens sometime soon.

This is called Osmanya and it was used by my clan in the north east.

[img]http://www.afrikanistik-aegyptologie-online.de/archiv/2010/2723/dippArticle-14.jpg[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.