Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (351430 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Omarbah: Mali or Senegal, not sure.

I don't know either, she looks Senegalese bro.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
Omarbah: Mauritania ??

Yeah based on her clothing I would say Mauritania
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by mranswer: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
jayseehe: ehm, if they are beautiful, why do they use Igbo and Yoruba girls as their state representatives for miss Nigeria pageant

*looks left, looks right... runs away from thread

the women who will be best for modeling are the fule women because of thier slim stature and beauty but they cant do dat because they believe a womans sucess is with her husband thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

Nagge/Na'i for cattle
I am talking about how the Cows are in a circle and eating, we call it Tupal.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:14am On Sep 29, 2014
Omarbah:
I am talking about how the Cows are in a circle and eating, we call it Tupal.

oh ok bandam, walahi mi anda amma nder lessdi (leydi) Nayjeria, Tuppal is a ceremony where women get ears pierced. It's a disgrace that I don't know Bororojo may know then he would laugh at me.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pullo Bodaddo (to leydi Niijer)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Senegal

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Leydi Senegal didi

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Leydi Senegal Tati

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
I like this photo

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fulaman, I demand a Fulani woman to be at my disposal when the need arises for me to be drained like the tits of a camel grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
axum: Fulaman, I demand a Fulani woman to be at my disposal when the need arises for me to be drained like the tits of a camel grin

That's not going to happen wink Fulani men are too protective of their women.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 1:55am On Sep 30, 2014
Fulani are not a desert people though, its tuareg who live in the desert.

And are the last set of photos fulani or models posing as fulani?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 2:33am On Sep 30, 2014
tpia1: Fulani are not a desert people though, its tuareg who live in the desert.
And are the last set of photos fulani or models posing as fulani?
which ones in particular?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 4:27am On Sep 30, 2014
the last four pictures.

they are not nigerian i guess, because living in the desert wouldnt be possible when raising livestock.

what would they eat?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 4:28am On Sep 30, 2014

nice picture, cute kid.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 4:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2014
tpia1: the last four pictures.

they are not nigerian i guess, because living in the desert wouldnt be possible when raising livestock.

what would they eat?

That's not true we are a desert people. The Wodaabe and many other Fulani groups live in the dry desert
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2014
tpia1: the last four pictures.

what would they eat?

Our brethren in Niger and Mali eat the usual Fulani diet yet they live in a very dry region....
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2014
tpia1:

nice picture, cute kid.

You just contradicted what you said by linking Fulani people in the desert although these look like Rimaïbe
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Nanayé / FOR MY PEOPLE.mpg:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y437yYF9s84
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Groupe Pellital Alcam - Tabitall Poulaa Gou -:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1aJRmHJd1Y

Sukaabe lenyol! @OmarBah, a yidi gimol ngol?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Niger, dans les pas de Kabo Ana (bande-annonce):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff016GzSkqo
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Fulaman198:

Our brethren in Niger and Mali eat the usual Fulani diet yet they live in a very dry region....

I meant what would the livestock eat in the desert?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 11:46am On Sep 30, 2014
Fulaman198:

You just contradicted what you said by linking Fulani people in the desert although these look like Rimaïbe

My point of reference was fulanis from nigeria. I associate them more with the sahel, not the desert which is considered tuareg territory.

In addition, the people in the picture I posted, are malian fulani

https://www.flickr.com/photos/by-chris-g/4958238192/

However, you are right about the desert environment- the wodaabe and malian fula do seem to live in the desert however I don't know if they raise livestock.

Just wondering about the grazing question- how do the cows graze?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
tpia1:

My point of reference was fulanis from nigeria. I associate them more with the sahel, not the desert which is considered tuareg territory.

However, you are right about the desert environment- the wodaabe and malian fula do seem to live in the desert however I don't know if they raise livestock.

In Central Mali there are grazing areas, not that they are reserved but by moving around the Niger river, they do find livestock feed. Even in Timbuktu which is pretty much the desert, the Tuareg and Fulani find livestock, they also use irrigation for farming.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
tpia1:

They do graze livestock and herd cattle in both Mali and Niger. The cattle are often not as fat. Our Zebu cattle though are very resilient and get their food source from the limited grasslands in the Malian and Nigerien Savannah/Desert landscape.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
tpia1:

I meant what would the livestock eat in the desert?

Like my Fulani brother from Guinea said there are some grazing areas in Mali and Niger typically by the Niger river :-)
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Takamba: 1:13am On Oct 03, 2014
A very hard time now for the king of Fulani singers. Baaba Maal lost his only son Omar Maal. Omar was 34 years old and was living in Belgium where he died.
He was buried today at the Yoff cemetery in Dakar, next to his mother Marthe Bocoum who died in 2010.
He is leaving behind a dad and 2 uterine siblings. Condolences to Baaba.
May almighty Allah forgive Omar his sins and grant him aljannah.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 2:56am On Oct 03, 2014
Takamba: A very hard time now for the king of Fulani singers. Baaba Maal lost his only son Omar Maal. Omar was 34 years old and was living in Belgium where he died.
He was buried today at the Yoff cemetery in Dakar, next to his mother Marthe Bocoum who died in 2010.
He is leaving behind a dad and 2 uterine siblings. Condolences to Baaba.
May almighty Allah forgive Omar his sins and grant him aljannah.
Amina Ya Rabbi. May Baaba Maal find the strength to accept Allah's decision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.