Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (351306 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
axum:

That girl in the right bottom corner is Somaaaaaaaali cheesy

She is Fulani from Guinea Conakry.... lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:12am On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman198:
OmarBah, this is a traditional Song from Adamawa in the Adamawa Fulfulde dialect (Adamawaare), I think you will love it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuV_0IhzjMk&
this is the best from the Adamawa songs on here, no autotune and I can understand most of it.
Indeed, Nagge ko jawdi

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2015
Hey bororojo I guess the two here are also somali lol

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:39am On Jan 10, 2015
And these sisters here too should be from Somalia according to Axum

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:40am On Jan 10, 2015
Na'i ko jawdi

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman, here is another traditional song, Mamaya as we call them,in Guinea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdn84dvP0EQ

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Omarbah:

Like Bororojo would say about the first picture mbordika rofl
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

Like Bororojo would say about the first picture mbordika rofl

lol, Mbodirka is the essence of Beauty/Niceness, just like Pulaaku is the essence of being Fulani, banndiraaku the essence of brotherhood, Immaanaku the essence of Faith, and Ngorku the essence of Manliness.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:10am On Jan 10, 2015
Bororojo:

lol, Mbodirka is the essence of Beauty/Niceness, just like Pulaaku is the essence of being Fulani, banndiraaku the essence of brotherhood, Immaanaku the essence of Faith, and Ngorku the essence of Manliness.... cheesy

LOL I know bro, that first picture is the essence of beauty (mboddo or boddo). Her skin is flawless and healthy I would marry her if she was 3 years older.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 2:50am On Jan 10, 2015
This could be used to promote the language in Naija and throughout west Africa.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Learn-to-Speak-Fula-Pulaar-Pular-Fulfulde-Peul-Complete-Language-Training-Course-/190609050689

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 10, 2015
What dialect is it in?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 3:31am On Jan 10, 2015
Omarbah:

No never said that, just said that some of you guys look like people from the Horn, unfortunately its not all of you cause of the Bantu mixing.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 3:32am On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari till GEJ speaks Fulani cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by barwaaqo: 3:33am On Jan 10, 2015
Waxaad tahay ma somali u joojiyaan. angry
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 4:11am On Jan 10, 2015
Bororojo:
What dialect is it in?
It is all of them . That's what the description says.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:12am On Jan 10, 2015
barwaaqo:
Waxaad tahay ma somali u joojiyaan. angry

Not a Somali thread, you are welcome to speak in Fulfulde though
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:14am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:
Buhari till GEJ speaks Fulani cheesy

I thought you said you wanted GEJ to win so you can continue to have a good laugh.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 6:19am On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

I thought you said you wanted GEJ to win so you can continue to have a good laugh.

My Islamic duties is to support Buhair. Allah Akbar. grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

My Islamic duties is to support Buhair. Allah Akbar. grin

Don't get me wrong, I completely dislike GEJ and think he's a slave to the west and Israel, but he's not that bad looking compared to some people like Obasanjo
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

Don't get me wrong, I completely dislike GEJ and think he's a slave to the west and Israel, but he's not that bad looking compared to some people like Obasanjo

It is our duty to support Muslims all over the world. Nigeria will become an Islamic state.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

It is our duty to support Muslims all over the world. Nigeria will become an Islamic state.

People have a right to choose what they want to be
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 7:12am On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

People have a right to choose what they want to be

But allah's word will be most High.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

But allah's word will be most High.

Ameen
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Roozzaay(m): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

Stop dreaming about Statehood, the most important thing is the Brotherhood. There are many challenges Islam and Ummah<s> are facing throughout the world today and so many important issues we seriously need to address. N.B Allah (S.W.T) never promise to protect the State but vowed to protect Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

Ameen

Amen, it is your duty to make sure Buhari wins. You are not loyal to Nigeria, its a fake country, you are loyal to Islam. Remember that. I wish Fulanis bordered Somalis, so we wouldn't have to border these ugly Kenyans.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2015
Roozzaay:

Stop dreaming about Statehood, the most important thing is the Brotherhood. There are many challenges Islam and Ummah<s> are facing throughout the world today and so many important issues we seriously need to address. N.B Allah (S.W.T) never promise to protect the State but vowed to protect Islam.

Yes, but Islam also says to be proud of where you came from and the people who you are. Which in my case is Somali. As a Somali, I cannot be loyal to Somalia, as currently it is run by crooks, plus Somalis have many states. One inside Kenya, one inside Ethiopia, and two independent countries Somalia, and Djibouti.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:24am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

Amen, it is your duty to make sure Buhari wins. You are not loyal to Nigeria, its a fake country, you are loyal to Islam. Remember that. I wish Fulanis bordered Somalis, so we wouldn't have to border these ugly Kenyans.

I'm loyal to Nigeria...

Sorry to say this to the other Fulani but I'm Nigerian first, then Fulani second. I'm very proud of my culture and tradition, however I share a country with many other ethnicities.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 7:27am On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

I'm loyal to Nigeria...

Sorry to say this to the other Fulani but I'm Nigerian first, then Fulani second. I'm very proud of my culture and tradition, however I share a country with many other ethnicities.

What were you before you were Nigerian? What if you were born 100 years ago. I was always Somali before the state of Somalia was around.

You have to be loyal to Fulani people. I threw up when I read that comment. It appears the Bantu trait of lack of loyalty has rubbed off on you.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2015
Omarbah:
Hey bororojo I guess the two here are also somali lol

Hey all the girls that I pointed out that were Somali, were in fact Somali. Don't get upset when I point the truth. Even Makhaaair knew they were Somali.

If you gonna post Fulani women, stick with Fulani and dont post other ethnic groups.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

What were you before you were Nigerian? What if you were born 100 years ago. I was always Somali before the state of Somalia was around.

You have to be loyal to Fulani people. I threw up when I read that comment. It appears the Bantu trait of lack of loyalty has rubbed off on you.

Loll so funny you and your disdain for Bantus. I understand where you are coming from, however we are not living 100 years ago. I'm very proud of my Fulani heritage and people don't get me wrong. However, if Nigeria wants to surpass United States, India and China, we must all learn to coexist with one another. I'm tired of the slaves in Nigeria like GEJ who bring the country down. However, one thing you must know today is that Fulani people are very unlikely to sell out other Africans for whites like GEJ sells out Muslims to people who dislike and mistreat Muslims.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 7:36am On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

Loll so funny you and your disdain for Bantus. I understand where you are coming from, however we are not living 100 years ago. I'm very proud of my Fulani heritage and people don't get me wrong. However, if Nigeria wants to surpass United States, India and China, we must all learn to coexist with one another. I'm tired of the slaves in Nigeria like GEJ who bring the country down. However, one thing you must know today is that Fulani people are very unlikely to sell out other Africans for whites like GEJ sells out Muslims to people who dislike and mistreat Muslims.

So by your logic I should be a proud American not proud Somali, because I live in America? I hope a Bantu force feeds you Fufu cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:42am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

So by your logic I should be a proud American not proud Somali, because I live in America? I hope a Bantu force feeds you Fufu cheesy

Not cool at the bolded.

What I'm saying is absolutely different from what you are saying.

Nigeria is a country comprised of 250 ethnic groups. If we can't come together as one, then the West African region is doomed. Nigeria needs to be strong. Look at India as an example, there have tons of ethnic groups too. Nigerians need to cut out the crap and join hands together regardless of cultural differences, we are still all human beings.

I never said I would abandon my people, nor have I ever abandoned the Fulani people. I'm very proud of the tradition and the fact that it is one of the oldest cultures in the world (according to whites).

My job as a moderator here on NL has taught me how to quell the hatred and utter disregard we have for one another as human beings.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.