Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (345584 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fulaman198:

Gonga ma sakike am (bandam). A yidi Pullo debbo Adamawa? cheesy
Hiihi mido yidi rewbe Adamawa ben, be labaa, be woodi be rawni pen smiley .

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Omarbah:

lmao

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Hey Bororojo, long time. How are you doing my dear brother?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Bororojo:

lmao

Bororojo and OmarBah do you prefer lighter or darker pullos? To me beauty is beauty, as long as her feet looks nice
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Omarbah:

So you like the lighter skinned sisters undecided
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:58am On Jan 26, 2015

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2015
smiley

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Fulaman198:

So you like the lighter skinned sisters undecided
Not necessarily, it is not a primary criteria but I just noticed, most Adamawa girls posted here are light skinned.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Omarbah:

Not necessarily, it is not a primary criteria but I just noticed, most Adamawa girls posted here are light skinned.

Adamawa and Fouta Djallon imo have the highest ratio of light to dark.... It is not a surprise that they are also the coolest and most vegetative areas. probably has something to do with the local weather.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Fulaman198:

Bororojo and OmarBah do you prefer lighter or darker pullos? To me beauty is beauty, as long as her feet looks nice

I like Chocolate to Honey colored tones, & light (no extreme darkies pls, thank you)
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bororojo:

Adamawa and Fouta Djallon imo have the highest ratio of light to dark.... It is not a surprise that they are also the coolest and most vegetative areas. probably has something to do with the local weather.

Yeah it has everything to do with the climate. Fulbe in the deep Sahel like in Mali, Niger and even Chad tend to have less variety in skin tones due to the more arid climate.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Fulaman198:

Yeah it has everything to do with the climate. Fulbe in the deep Sahel like in Mali, Niger and even Chad tend to have less variety in skin tones due to the more arid climate.
The few from Massina that i have met are light skinned but I suppose you have seen more of them.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Omarbah:

Adamawa women tend not to be on the darker side of skin tones. Though there are a few that are dark in complexion. Some good looking ones too. I'll see if I can find examples later. You have good tastes though loll.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Omarbah:

The few from Massina that i have met are light skinned but I suppose you have seen more of them.

Of course there are light complexioned Fulbe in these parts as well, but not to the same extent as Fouta Djallon/Adamawa
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bororojo:

I like Chocolate to Honey colored tones, & light (no extreme darkies pls, thank you)

Loll
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Fulaman198:

Loll

haha, you find it funny?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bororojo:

haha, you find it funny?

Yeah I do loll the way you said it was funny. Don't count out the darkies though I'll link some later from videos I have seen
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by ArtanK(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
I've noticed one thing about most Fulanis, most of them have the same nose shape. It is quite long and thin until it reaches the tip, where it almost overlaps their top lip.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:10am On Jan 28, 2015
ArtanK:
I've noticed one thing about most Fulanis, most of them have the same nose shape. It is quite long and thin until it reaches the tip, where it almost overlaps their top lip.

That's mostly correct no matter the Fulani skin colour about 85% have such a nose
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:19am On Jan 28, 2015
@Bororojo, the same girl is listed twice below. You aren't going to say you wouldn't want her because she is dark. She is really beautiful

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Fulaman198:

That's mostly correct no matter the Fulani skin colour about 85% have such a nose
\

that is not correct.
Not all Fulani have hooked noses, it is either narrow or just small. occasionally a bit wider.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2015
Fulaman198:
@Bororojo, the same girl is listed twice below. You aren't going to say you wouldn't want her because she is dark. She is really beautiful

lol, the lady is indeed beautiful. She is from Maroua.
But she is not realy the kind of "darkie" I am talking about,I think she is chocolate.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bororojo:
\

that is not correct.
Not all Fulani have hooked noses, it is either narrow or just small. occasionally a bit wider.

Ok loll, which do you have? Mine is long nose.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bororojo:

lol, the lady is indeed beautiful. She is from Maroua.
But she is not realy the kind of "darkie" I am talking about,I think she is chocolate.

I dunno bro she is pretty dark. About 2 or 3 shades darker than me. That is why beauty is not correlated to one's skin tone and complexion. Beauty is beauty regardless of one's skin complexion. Whilst I do agree that some people have preferences in regards to skin colour and complexion, to me I don't care so much. In more of a foot and toe man than anything else (though I also love beautiful legs, breasts and butts).

Such a woman as pictured I would embrace her without second thought.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
OmarBah I see you looking which kind of nose do you have?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fulaman198:
OmarBah I see you looking which kind of nose do you have?

Lmao......
I am throuwing that question right back at you.... got a hooked nose bro?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bororojo:

Lmao......

It's a long nose but the hook isn't ridiculous to the point where it's crooked loll. What about you bro?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fulaman198:

It's a long nose but the hook isn't ridiculous to the point where it's crooked loll. What about you bro?

I would describe it as a narrow nose with a refined tip.
Classical Fulani nose, in short.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bororojo:

I would describe it as a narrow nose with a refined tip.
Classical Fulani nose, in short.

Well-written
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bororojo:

Lmao......
Narrow and a bit pointy, not like caucasian pointy but fulani type lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Omarbah:

Narrow and a bit pointy, not like caucasian pointy but fulani type lol

Good stuff bro. We are not Caucasians anyways so of course it's not going to be Caucasian pointy.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Fellata is the word Arabs in Sudan call us. Why is this bros? I watched that video I linked earlier in full. It was interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.