Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (345487 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

Not cool at the bolded.

What I'm saying is absolutely different from what you are saying.

Nigeria is a country comprised of 250 ethnic groups. If we can't come together as one, then the West African region is doomed. Nigeria needs to be strong. Look at India as an example, there have tons of ethnic groups too. Nigerians need to cut out the crap and join hands together regardless of cultural differences, we are still all human beings.

I never said I would abandon my people, nor have I ever abandoned the Fulani people. I'm very proud of the tradition and the fact that it is one of the oldest cultures in the world (according to whites).

My job as a moderator here on NL has taught me how to quell the hatred and utter disregard we have for one another as human beings.

You make me throw up Fulaman.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

Yes, but Islam also says to be proud of where you came from and the people who you are. Which in my case is Somali. As a Somali, I cannot be loyal to Somalia, as currently it is run by crooks, plus Somalis have many states. One inside Kenya, one inside Ethiopia, and two independent countries Somalia, and Djibouti.
majority of Somalis in Kenya get offended when you associate them with the country Somalia
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2015
Kafrican:

majority of Somalis in Kenya get offended when you associate them with the country Somalia

Laughable statement since they are ethnically Somali. Northern Kenya use to be part of Somalia until the British gave it to Kenya.

Somali people are proud of being ethnically Somali and I know they absolutely go out of their way to tell you they are Somali.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

Laughable statement since they are ethnically Somali. Northern Kenya use to be part of Somalia until the British gave it to Kenya.

Somali people are proud of being ethnically Somali and I know they absolutely go out of their way to tell you they are Somali.
yes they are proud of being ethically Somali. but they don't like to be associated with the country Somali. get the damn difference.!!!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2015
Kafrican:

yes they are proud of being ethically Somali. but they don't like to be associated with the country Somali. get the damn difference.!!!

Dude the vast majority of Somalis in Kenya are in the northern State of Kenya which is a Somali state. The other half a million are people who left Somalia. They are proud to be from Somalia. That is the homeland of Somalis. Their are Somalis who were born in Kenya who dont even claim Kenyan but just go by their ethnicity.

It's funny that you make up your own facts. Somalis despite and look down on Bantus so much, that they will always go out of their way to tell you their from Somalia or are Somali.

If I am an American and am proud to be Somali despite living in the west for many years, the Somali in Kenya will be 10times more prouder and racist and will claim Somalia.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

Dude the vast majority of Somalis in Kenya are in the northern State of Kenya which is a Somali state. The other half a million are people who left Somalia. They are proud to be from Somalia. That is the homeland of Somalis. Their are Somalis who were born in Kenya who dont even claim Kenyan but just go by their ethnicity.

It's funny that you make up your own facts. Somalis despite and look down on Bantus so much, that they will always go out of their way to tell you their from Somalia or are Somali.

If I am an American and am proud to be Somali despite living in the west for many years, the Somali in Kenya will be 10times more prouder and racist and will claim Somalia.
I don't know if I should laugh at you or feel sorry for you. you''ve been living in utopia for so long you are out of touch with reality. everyone or let Me say, majority of people a're proud of there ethnicity or tribe. you claim that am making things up then you go ahead and say if you live in US and are proud then the rest of Somalis must be proud to be from somali.(assumption galore) do you know that there are more Somali refugees in the northern part of Kenya than the local population? ofcourse those refugees are proud if there country Somalia nomatter what state it is in. its there country they are patriotic, it's not like they can choose another country. when I talk about Somalis in Kenya, am talking about people who have Kenyan ID s . people who have grandfathers who were born and died in Kenya. people who have there relatives right here. those people are proud Somalis, they help others, they feel obligated to help citizens of Somali who are in need because they are both Muslims and of Somali origin the same way a Muslim from Turkey will help a Muslim in Somalia. what am saying is the Kenyan Somalis are patriotic and loyal to Kenya. and are proud to be Kenyan
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Kafrican:

I don't know if I should laugh at you or feel sorry for you. you''ve been living in utopia for so long you are out of touch with reality. everyone or let Me say, majority of people a're proud of there ethnicity or tribe. you claim that am making things up then you go ahead and say if you live in US and are proud then the rest of Somalis must be proud to be from somali.(assumption galore) do you know that there are more Somali refugees in the northern part of Kenya than the local population? ofcourse those refugees are proud if there country Somalia nomatter what state it is in. its there country they are patriotic, it's not like they can choose another country. when I talk about Somalis in Kenya, am talking about people who have Kenyan ID s . people who have grandfathers who were born and died in Kenya. people who have there relatives right here. those people are proud Somalis, they help others, they feel obligated to help citizens of Somali who are in need because they are both Muslims and of Somali origin the same way a Muslim from Turkey will help a Muslim in Somalia. what am saying is the Kenyan Somalis are patriotic and loyal to Kenya. and are proud to be Kenyan

Lol at Kenyan Somalis being proud and loyal to Kenya. They are loyal to Somalia which is the reason why they had a shifta war, and still allow their border in the North with Somalia to be used to attach Kenya.

I had to laugh at that one, am sorry. Somalis already hate Kenya for invading Somalia, then add to the history of Somalis owning Negroid Slaves, then add to the fact that Northern Kenya state Somalis went to war with Kenya in order to Join Somalia. And here you are telling me they are proud to be Kenya. lol

I suppose this is why Somalis are secluded from Bantus, even living in our own section of Nairobi and seeing Bantus as untouchable. You are in your own world
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by ArtanK(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

There is no Somali state in Kenya. Kenya is a unitary state.

Kafrican:

Since you are new here, say hello to Axum. He's a Somali troll who lives in his father's basement somewhere in Minnesota, he sucks up to Ethiopians, Eritreans, Arabs and White folks (anyone but west and southern Africans). No one takes him serious but he becomes really annoying sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
ArtanK:

There is no Somali state in Kenya. Kenya is a unitary state.

Since you are new here, say hello to Axum. He's a Somali troll who lives in his father's basement somewhere in Minnesota, he sucks up to Ethiopians, Eritreans, Arabs and White folks (anyone but west and southern Africans). No one takes him serious but he becomes really annoying sometimes.

Somalis govern the Northern eastern Province, and is considered a state by Somalis that will reunite with Somalia.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by ArtanK(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

Somalis govern the Northern eastern Province, and is considered a state by Somalis that will reunite with Somalia.

Of course Somalis govern their own land but it is not a state. It is a Somali territory in Kenya, it was called the Northern Frontier District (NFD) but it is not called that anymore. The K5 or the Ogaden region in Ethiopia is a Somali state with borders, police, army and president.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

Lol at Kenyan Somalis being proud and loyal to Kenya. They are loyal to Somalia which is the reason why they had a shifta war, and still allow their border in the North with Somalia to be used to attach Kenya.

I had to laugh at that one, am sorry. Somalis already hate Kenya for invading Somalia, then add to the history of Somalis owning Negroid Slaves, then add to the fact that Northern Kenya state Somalis went to war with Kenya in order to Join Somalia. And here you are telling me they are proud to be Kenya. lol

I suppose this is why Somalis are secluded from Bantus, even living in our own section of Nairobi and seeing Bantus as untouchable. You are in your own world
I suppose this is why somali s are secluded from Bantu s lol! you are pathetic. there many Somalis who work in government as politicians, CEO of parastatals, public servants, policemen, infact the chief of police was Somalian when Kenya declared war on shabaab. the minister of defense at that time was also of Somali origin. there is a population if Somali living together in eastliegh, there is also a population of Indians living together in kisumu, there is also a population of kamba tribe living in one town in mombasa. there is one county in the USA where Kenyans live in close proximity with each other that is common. Kenyan Somalis are proud Kenyans, that's a fact wether you like it or not!!!!! and they are glad to be Kenyan and not somalian. the one s that hate Bantus and come from Somalia are free to go back to Somali. you your self too. you should leave that high speed internet u are using and go build your god forsaken country not just sit there and live a life with a high standard in the US and have the audacity to say 'we Somalis despise bantus'when we bantus have been feeding and provide you a safe heaven for Somali refugees to live on our soil. for more than 3 decades. ungrateful basterds. even if we had given you the territory you were claiming in the 80's you would still have fought each other and ended up as refugees in any country that welcomes you with open arms just like now

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Don't derail the thread
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman the post hider ...
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bororojo:

He said dont derail the thread. Or else he will slaughter you. Nomad justice
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman this thread is already 64 pages, how many more pages can you go? grin

Yes, all praise the Fulanis, but please lets rest and talk about some other stuff too.

You have been posting so many pictures, that you ran out of pictures and have started to post Somali girls a few times.

In any case: all hail Fulaman198 and his beautiful people who put Bantus to shame cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by ArtanK(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman198:
Don't derail the thread

Apologies brother, I had to correct this ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
axum:
Fulaman this thread is already 64 pages, how many more pages can you go? grin

Yes, all praise the Fulanis, but please lets rest and talk about some other stuff too.

You have been posting so many pictures, that you ran out of pictures and have started to post Somali girls a few times.

In any case: all hail Fulaman198 and his beautiful people who put Bantus to shame cheesy

Some of what you said are Somali girls haven't been confirmed to be Somali. Let's assume I posted a Somali girl once, where is your proof she is Somali? Both Bororojo and OmarBah stated that the girl in question was a Fulani from Guinea.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
ArtanK:

Apologies brother, I had to correct this ignoramus.

Yeah and the fact that he is wishing you something bad is very ill-spirited
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bororojo:

I hid posts where Axum was wishing an ill fate on another member which violates:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by ArtanK(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

Yeah and the fact that he is wishing you something bad is very ill-spirited

Don't mind him, he's just mad. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
ArtanK:

Don't mind him, he's just mad. grin

Yeah but one should never wish anyone such an ill-faith, even if they are your worst enemy. I don't like Nigeria's current President. I believe that he has ruined our country and is deep down an ethnic bigot and Western worshipper. However, I would never wish him what Axum has been wishing many people on here.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

I hid posts where Axum was wishing an ill fate on another member which violates:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

Everyone wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die. I was only fastening their journey into heaven brother Fula
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

Everyone wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die. I was only fastening their journey into heaven brother Fula

No you were being very insulting and childish

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by ArtanK(m): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

Yeah but one should never wish anyone such an ill-faith, even if they are your worst enemy. I don't like Nigeria's current President. I believe that he has ruined our country and is deep down an ethnic bigot and Western worshipper. However, I would never wish him what Axum has been wishing many people on here.

I'm sure you remember his little 'God' moment so I'm not surprised. Words won't change people's fate. I will only die when my time comes. It is written.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

No you were being very insulting and childish

Like a Boss
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
ArtanK:

I'm sure you remember his little 'God' moment so I'm not surprised. Words won't change people fate. I will only die when my time comes. It is written.

I was smoking some good stuff that day. My apologies brother. As you can see I am not god, if I were no Bantu would be alive. grin

They would all go away with a quickness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.