Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (100529 Views)

Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2014
banega: Lool, What in God's earth is hot about these women?? undecided undecided ¤ ¤ well except of cause for a few of them!!! E.g Mercy Aigbe, Mosun Falani, Doris Simeon, Faithia Balogun and Bukky Wright smiley
its Mosun Filani undecided goodmorning!

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Damlesky(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2014
Hot ke!!!. More like warm, lukewarm, no its COLD, ICED. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Cowbell or peak milk should sign them as ambassadors. grin grin
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2014
daveP: its Mosun Filani undecided goodmorning!
A typographical error!! Thanks • •
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2014
banega: A typographical error!! Thanks • •
ok queen banega! wink

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2014
Khalessi: Funke Akindele hot Like seriously? grin
You dey mind awon deceivers cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2014
CFCfan:
But too busty?
yes and yes
Over nyash
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by tyson99(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2014
bustyhelen:

hahahahahahaha. I learnt they bleach a lot.

but most of them have got heavy loads on their chest which is what many men want at least they don't need to buy pillow again
Chest make sense nah and it goes with ur name too nah grin
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by lilmax(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Mercy aigbe my love

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Keky(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Bose ooooooo
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by frankzone: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=lalasticlala]The Yoruba aspect of Nollywood is filled with various talents and beautiful women who many men would want to have.
It appears that many of the Yoruba actresses are very much endowed too aside their acting skills.
Below are the hottest Yoruba actresses.

1 FUNKE AKINDELE
Funke is the most popular Yoruba actress, no doubt about that. She's the most popular because she's a cross over actress who features in both Yoruba and English films. I recall her role in Egg Of Life.
Funke is hot and gets all the attention when she steps out and of course, also gets so many endorsement deals.

2 MERCY AIGBE
Mercy is gradually becoming too popular. Mercy is hot and can easily pass as the most fashionable Yoruba actress. She is quite beautiful too.

3 MOYO LAWAL
Moto is one of the sexiest actresses in Nollywood. Moto is also a cross over actress who has done some Yoruba films. The petite actress has actually featured more in English films. But one thing with Moyo Lawal is that she's very hot and a head turner.

4 BUKKY WRIGHT
Bukky is quite beautiful and ageless. This attracts so many men to her. She's also talented.

5 FAITHIA BALOGUN
The ex wife of Saheed Balogun is very beautiful and has nice figure too.

6 FOLUKE DARAMOLA
Foluke is well endowed and has a pretty face too which stands her out.

7 FUNKE ADESIYAN
Funke Adesiyan is one of the most beautiful and glamorous babe in the Yoruba movie industry. The Ibadan Oyo State born actress dated Saheed Balogun. There were rumours that she pumped her breasts which made them look bigger. She is a Graduate of Performing Arts of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State.

8 BIMBO THOMAS
Bimbo Thomas has a lot going for her. The dark complexioned actress who has the ability to carry her full figure well loves partying and hardly goes unnoticed wherever she goes. Though she has not stepped out with any of the big boys but she obviously has guys who long to be her Beau. Bimbo is well endowed and likes to flaunt her endowments.

9 RONKE ODUSANYA
Ronke Odusanya is also one of the hot actresses who big boys usually chase after. Ronke also has a lot going for her and in recent times has kept low profile. She has been romantically linked with fuji music star, Pasuma. She's sexy and hot.

12 BIODUN OKEOWO
Biodun Okeowo in recent times has obviously been enjoying attention from her suitors. The light complexioned actress is blessed with nice curves.

11 MOSUN FILANI
Mosun Filani has a lot going for her, the Abeokuta, Ogun State based actress is one of hot babes guys are dying to date. DaveP, a Nairalander rates Mosun's acting skill 9/10.

12 SOLA ASIDEKO
Sola Asideko is one of the Yoruba actresses who ishardly visible but effortlessly makes a statement whenever she steps out at events. The University of Lagos graduate is also one o

Hot as in this Lagos sun right?
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by londoner: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2014
I don't see what is beautiful about most of those the OP included though. In my opinion Doris and Mercy are the only pretty ones. The OP should have included Damilola.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Damlesky: Hot ke!!!. More like warm, lukewarm, no its COLD, ICED. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Cowbell or peak milk should sign them as ambassadors. grin grin

hahahahahahaha

wow

@, cowbell and peak
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Decibel: Wetin consign me with Ndiofe
so sucks to be you and it feels so good to be these beautiful ladies.

10 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt Daaaaaaaaaaaah? Fuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkk?
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by UrbanMystique: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
omotola jolade nko?
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by IfyChuky(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Khalessi: Funke Akindele hot Like seriously? grin

I wonder what the trending definition of being Hot is;

When did being bursty, well bleached, naturally endowned with Stretch marks, and more also amoebic by virtue of Cholesterol accumulation, started being termed to as Hot?

Abi na the definition of beauty for Ofe mmannu kingdom be dat?. Hmmmnnn, wateva happens to being curvy, and with stunning facial look, or witout sef cheesy.

Op, You didn't even mention Omotola Jalade Ekehinde atleast, that would have added some sense of reality for this ur seeming advertisement when u just do here.
Well, FYI, most of those ladies in ur collection would undergo atleast 38 surgeries for both face, teeth, butt, tummy n backside, before they'd pitiably be termed as many Fine, but not Hot Ladies.... Igho'tago? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Tobbie9(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
Na this kind thread dey sweet pass for ethnic bigots, ironically most commenting here worwor pass sh*t and can't lay claim to having accomplished anything in their pathetic lives

11 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=IfyChuky]

I wonder what the trending definition of being Hot is;

When did being bursty, well bleached, naturally endowned with Stretch marks, and more also amoebic by virtue of Cholesterol accumulation, started being termed to as Hot?

Abi na the definition of beauty for Ofe mmannu kingdom be dat?. Hmmmnnn, wateva happens to being curvy, and with stunning facial look, or witout sef cheesy.

Op, You didn't even mention Omotola Jalade Ekehinde atleast, that would have added some sense of reality for this ur seeming advertisement when u just do here.
Well, FYI, most of those ladies in ur collection would undergo atleast 38 surgeries for both face, teeth, butt, tummy n backside, before they'd pitiably be termed as many Fine, but not Hot Ladies.... Igho'tago? grin grin[/quote

does Omotola feature in Yoruba films?

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
UrbanMystique: omotola jolade nko?

does she feature in Yoruba films?
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
I love Moyo Lawal. But I have never seen her in Yoruba movies though.

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by zeb04(f): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lawd have mercy.... The booobs are just blinding me.
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by jumainsexy(f): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bose looks more of a pepper seller than an actress. local old woman wif ugly makeup, wacky pose and non succulent bossom >:

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Ladybluecash(f): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
All of dem na d same tin natin HOT about dem, dey COLD like moimoi wey you commot insyd FREEZER. Nonsense
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Ladybluecash(f): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Decibel: Wetin consign me with Ndiofe
lol, no b small ndiofe ... Dey luk like achikota ekweonu ofeogiri gals

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by diksucker(f): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
did funke adesiyan really pump her boobss?
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by diksucker(f): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
daveP: its Mosun Filani undecided goodmorning!

Mosun Fulani
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lmao. grin grin

There's absolutely nothing hot about these women. Just massive ti.ts! undecided
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by iconize(m): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Honestly these ladies are fugly!
Non-succulent large bosoms and bleached faces! Besides they all look old...

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by babe4chi(f): 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Na so so bweast I dey see here!
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 27, 2014
I don't watch naija movies,so I Don't knw any off dem
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Mynd44: 5:23am On Jul 27, 2014
CFCfan: Mercy Aigbe is from Edo state tho
I think the OP meant those that feature in Yoruba movies.....not their tribe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.