Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (100536 Views)

Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by lertee(f): 5:36am On Jul 27, 2014
CFCfan: Mercy Aigbe is from Edo state tho
Comprehend well,you should be above the tribal thing.

This thread features YORUBA MOVIE ACTRESSES and not their states.

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by crisycent: 5:52am On Jul 27, 2014
I stopped reading when I saw funke's pic. You don't know the definition of beauty, If you say funke is beautiful
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Motolank: 5:52am On Jul 27, 2014
That Funke who was trying to take Fathia'shusband... She do not have good PR
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 27, 2014
Na only mercy, fathia nd doris I c dere ooo. D rest r on a long thin...
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 27, 2014
lertee:
Comprehend well,you should be above the tribal thing.

This thread features YORUBA MOVIE ACTRESSES and not their states.
Ok. Didn't mean to be tribalistic cool
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 27, 2014
I think big bobby is a criteria in making it in the yoruba movie industry.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Afam4eva(m): 6:05am On Jul 27, 2014
londoner: I don't see what is beautiful about most of those the OP included though. In my opinion Doris and Mercy are the only pretty ones. The OP should have included Damilola.
She's not a Yoruba actress. The list is for Actresses who feature in Yoruba movies whether or not they are Yoruba. I also think Moyo Lawal should not be there cos i've not sighted her in a single Yoruba movie.

@topic
There's nothing secy about those people listed exept for a few. They just have massive mammary glands. I don't know if that's a criterion for making it into the Yoruba movie industry. Another problem is too much bleaching. I used to like beautiful sikiratu sindodo until she started bleaching. Now she looks like a funky masquerade.

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:17am On Jul 27, 2014
harvest of böøbs shocked
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Henrhyme4u(m): 6:27am On Jul 27, 2014
mosun filani is d best amongst them...thumb up for d decent actress while others were COWBELL...our milk

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by NaLaugh: 6:32am On Jul 27, 2014
Bewbies! Bewbies everywhere..

I don't know about hot though, but did i mention bewbies? cheesy
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by skyface00(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2014
the headline should be yourba ppl with breast shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by disloman(m): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2014
Y r they all busty?Na wa ooooo.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by disloman(m): 6:41am On Jul 27, 2014
Afam4eva:
She's not a Yoruba actress. The list is for Actresses who feature in Yoruba movies whether or not they are Yoruba. I also think Moyo Lawal should not be there cos i've not sighted her in a single Yoruba movie.

@topic
There's nothing secy about those people listed exept for a few. They just have massive mammary glands. I don't know if that's a criterion for making it into the Yoruba movie industry. Another problem is too much bleaching. I used to like beautiful sikiratu sindodo until she started bleaching. Now she looks like a funky masquerade.
Took it frm my mouth
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Skillz02(m): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2014
Dey all look kiNKy but what I hate about ladies now is whitening dia skin,,, ladies !! BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL !!!
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2014
I believe 'bosoms' are integral part of Yuroba beauty
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by enomakos(m): 7:12am On Jul 27, 2014
just one thing they are good in bed

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by UnknownT: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2014
All these whiteness they are sharing!!!! undecided I need to see the legs n feet of these white girls lipsrsealed
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by blesszzy(m): 7:29am On Jul 27, 2014
4 me funke A. Nor hot
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by theripper3: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2014
The YORUBA defination of being HOT is comical to say the least.

Hideous repugnant creatures

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2014
Yoruba girls and stretch marks self

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2014
Few of them are ok, but about others, i no fit shout.
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2014
All i see here are makeup addicts angry angry angry. Take them to the swimming pool and then come back and update this post grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by crusader01(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2014
Mosun filani!
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by ilorioluwaseun: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2014
I like Liz Dasilva in fact I want to get married to a beautiful gal like her...I think she s married I would av love to get married to her... Liz I love u
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Missmossy(f): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2014
Chai! These woman are obese menhcheesy i can't fit to laugh "grin" its high time they start exercising biko.

Most aint up to 35 yet yet they combine additional fat of more than one person! Lolcheesy only Mercy Aigbe,Bukky Wright,Fathia Balogun and Doris Simeon look adorable. Mercy Aigbe is always on point "grin" nice dress sense she has gotwink

5 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by omotayo9177: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2014
Toyin Aimakhu nko
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by 1stola: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2014
All I see is plenty dirty whôres
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by iykak47: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara: Few of them are ok, but about others, i no fit shout.
Are they not better than the girl in your profile?
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2014
Wow! Heavily chested and good in bed? ***thinking of marrying a yoruba lady***

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by olaric(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2014
CFCfan: Mercy Aigbe is from Edo state tho
The OP is not talking about orgin, so it's not about being Edo. Come to think of it, Fathia Balogun is from Delta.
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by OsoDupe(f): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2014
Bootybuttchic: awon mama orobos of nollywood.....dis days dat most gurls are being curvy(puttin dem fat in them righr places),deirs is to just get fat all round ....fitness aint in deir dictionary undecided

mosun ,mojo and mercy na him try abeg ...most ar to fat
you forgot the beauty of Africa is our being orobo, u want everybody to be lepa ni, tell me ow many of ur female family has d stature u just describe? We are africans.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by zopaks: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2014
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.