Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (100547 Views)

Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by blocker: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin the kpomo brigade.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2014
OsoDupe: you forgot the beauty of Africa is our being orobo, u want everybody to be lepa ni, tell me ow many of ur female family has d stature u just describe? We are africans.
make up and extensions are african too......an africa woman is a woman,and she definately shld knw aw to take care of herself,gettin dem fat in the right places doesnt mean u shld be lean.....dis big tummies aint africa mehns.....most are just gluttons.....d celebs i used to knw get in shape aftrr making it,but dis oned get fatter just coss dey want to eat all what dey can now afford anyhow...like it wil run away

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Virus777: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Oversized mammary glands, makes me wanna puke. cry

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2014
bustyhelen: Bose

Oshodi oke

akinsanya

funke adesinya

bimbo Thomas

foluke

They all can supply milk to the whole of Lagos as they already are milk industry.

Babes flaunt what u've got
lol!
lmao!
Rotflmao!

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2014
bustyhelen:

interpret abeg
they are as old as the land of Galilee!

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by saintbiddy(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2014
old cows[b][/b]
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by mezebel(f): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2014
In aba agbero tone '' breast industry society''
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by EmmyDe25(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2014
tyson99: Awon ti won ti gbo bi ile galilee grin
Lmao. Long live nairaland!!!
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Lanceslot(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2014
lwkmd. Awon iya agba. They're endowed anyway with ara dara ada and enough ukwu.
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by ericessien24: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2014
hottest bleaching Yoruba actresses.most they bleach?

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by humblesteve(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2014
YORUBA WOMEN WITH BIG BOOBS

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by fubbyy(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2014
In those days , if you are very dark we say you look like yoruba people, meaning that yoruba were known to be dark skinned

Now look at this ladies and tell me what do you see
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Bakersfield: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2014
Funke Akindele
Mercy Aigbe
Fathia Balogun
Mosun Filani
These are my favorites actresses. Am not concerned about their beauty or carriage but what is in their brains. These ladies are versatile. My 2kobo.

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by abrahamolusoji: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2014
U get bad mouth chai! If dem catch u ehn! grin angry grin. grin
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by PasNina(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2014
Most common attribute of all ...they re damn busty.
Ihe m n'eri.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Lanceslot(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2014
lertee:
Comprehend well,you should be above the tribal thing.

This thread features YORUBA MOVIE ACTRESSES and not their states.
And what's Moyo Lawal doing there? Have you ever seen her in Yoruba movie?
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by mkoabiola: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2014
Dat funke adesiyan booby can nva b natural,I can bet my gfrriend.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by blaxx: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2014
Them fine sha. MILFs... cheesy
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Okeikpu(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2014
See their faces lyke seals...... Op is confused.....
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by teninfayo94(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2014
Why can't we face the truth for once. Infact my gurlfriend hot past most of those ladies you refer to as the hotest.
Those I usually feel among them are:-
1) Mosun filani;- she is a natural beauty
2)Doris simeon;- she has a great body and perfect face
And few others but the rest r ****

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by EMMABC1(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2014
Chai! See yoruba hotties dey like tube n tyre. I pitty d men wey them go land on top. Anyway for a Yoruba man, it is always 'the bigger the better and sweeter'
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by lertee(f): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lanceslot: And what's Moyo Lawal doing there? Have you ever seen her in Yoruba movie?
Yes she featured in a Yoruba movie alongside Oge Okoye,Aishat Abimbola and faithia Balogun,I think the title is Street girls or so. Mercy Johnson,Kate Henshaw and Uche Jombo are also scarce Yoruba movie actresses.

That aside,

why did you direct the question to me in that manner? Have we met?

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by ollyndjeda(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Lanceslot(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
lertee:
Yes she featured in a Yoruba movie alongside Oge Okoye,Aishat Abimbola and faithia Balogun,I think the title is Street girls or so. Mercy Johnson,Kate Henshaw and Uche Jombo are also scarce Yoruba movie actresses.

That aside,

why did you direct the question to me in that manner? Have we met?
So because this actresses made a cameo appearance in that single movie you can now tag them yoruba actresses? I saw a movie titled unforgivable few weeks ago which casted Mike Ezuruonye, Destimond Elliot etc. They spoke 50% of english on the movie, does that make them yoruba actors?

I was polite with my questions, there is no hard feeling dear.*smiles*

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Okeikpu(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
If na to insult PEJ all of una go grow wing.......see wetin humanbeing dey call beautiful ladies... they r more like swine....to me....! Wtf!!! Op u smoke weed

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Okeikpu(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
jumainsexy: Bose looks more of a pepper seller than an actress. local old woman wif ugly makeup, wacky pose and non succulent bossom >:
more like kpomo seller...

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Missmossy: Chai! These woman are obese menhcheesy i can't fit to laugh "grin" its high time they start exercising biko.

Most aint up to 35 yet yet they combine additional fat of more than one person! Lolcheesy only Mercy Aigbe,Bukky Wright,Fathia Balogun and Doris Simeon look adorable. Mercy Aigbe is always on point "grin" nice dress sense she has gotwink
u fall ma hand.so u didnt see asedeko? Hw r u doing?
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by SailorXY: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
is this a thread on bo...ob..s

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Osarieme415(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
hugelyendowed: Facts About Yoruba Actresses

1 Many of them are fat
2 Many of them are busty ( which is good )
3 Many of them are not really beautiful but what they lack in beauty , they make up in boobss
4 They don't look 4 suitors are several men are available for them due to polygamy.
5 They easily marry and easily divorce and even after divorce, they easily get another husband.
6 95% of them are all bleached up
7 They r hot in bed.
8 Husband and boyfriend snatching

What's the name of that man that has dated 75% Yoruba actresses that Faithia balogun was said to b fighting another actress bcs of him?
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by bloodykiller: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
this kind of milfs can make you busts all your nuts.

i love fvcking milfs with big titss and fat asss
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Bigsteveg(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
CFCfan: Mercy Aigbe is from Edo state tho

Edo is also related to yoruba as we are all children of oduduwa
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Bigsteveg(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
CFCfan: Mercy Aigbe is from Edo state tho

Edo is also related to yoruba as we are all children of oduduwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.