Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism (4545 Views)

When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by Nobody: 12:35am On May 18, 2017
Bump
Re: HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:43am On May 18, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Hello Nairalanders,

I've been going through a lot lately and it's been a source of bother to me.

Something keeps echoing in me that perhaps, there may be a God out there and that I may have really hurt with the things I've been posting lately so I think I just want to be on the safe side just in case there happens to be a "Last Day" (if you know what I mean) thus I think I want to leave Atheism; I feel it's too much of a delusion on me.

BUT........

there is a big problem that has me stuck in this very dilemma.

Guys, please I need your advise on the following.

* GOD:

Yahweh, Allah, Brahman, Buddha, Amadioha, Olodumare, Sango, Zeus, Jupiter, Bel, Asante, Astarte, Moloch, Sugmad, Aliens, Satan, Odin, Dagon, e.t.c.

Which of these Gods should I worship?

* RELIGION:

Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Eckankar, Zoroastranism, Order of Dagon, Wicca, Taoism, Baha'i, Sikhism, Semitic Pagan, Roman Pagan, Heathenism, Buddhism, Celtic Pagan, Gnosticism, e.t.c.

Which of the above religions should I follow?

* HOLY BOOK:

Bible, Qur'an, Veda, Suktras, Book of Satan, Torah, Apocrypha, Gnostic Scriptures, Baha'i Texts, Hellenistic Texts, e.t.c.

Which of the above Holy Books should I believe?

* HAGIOGRAPHY:

Jesus Christ, Muhammad, Buddha, Krisha, Baha'i, Perseus, Merlin, Mani, Anton LaVey, Joseph Smith, e.t.c.

Which of these Holy Men should believe?

----------------------------

I need an honest opinion please, not just biased trash. What do you suggest that I do?

* when offering me your advice, I'd appreciate it if you state your reason for whatever suggestion you may offer.

* Please and please don't tell me to "pray to God for guidance" because you haven't even told me the "God" to pray to, in what "Religious Style" I should pray, the "Holy Book" I should recall while praying and the "Holy Man" that should be my center of focus while praying. Please don't!! If you can't offer any suggestions just read comments.

Thanks.

This should help

https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday / Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. / A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.