Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth (2507 Views)

$2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku / You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso / I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by nairalife2013(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Yes what the Op wrote is condemnable in all ramifications. But like you said... you cannot pin point anything you gained from his administration in 4 years plus and yet you say he has goodwill and Plans for the country. That ascertion to me is poor.

The Op may have summed up all his frustration before posting this thread. Just like you he might never have gained anything positive as a citizen of this country under this administration.

No hard feelings... it is what it is.
it is people like him who has d guts to call d presidents a dog or worse names that make some of us adamantly support him. If a child is reported is for instance reported to d police dat he battered or abused his parents cos they were not ablle to feed him for a few days go and see or hear what d police or sane neighbours will tell hom or do to him.
Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by nairalife2013(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Yes what the Op wrote is condemnable in all ramifications. But like you said... you cannot pin point anything you gained from his administration in 4 years plus and yet you say he has goodwill and Plans for the country. That ascertion to me is poor.

The Op may have summed up all his frustration before posting this thread. Just like you he might never have gained anything positive as a citizen of this country under this administration.

No hard feelings... it is what it is.
it is people like him who has d guts to call d presidents a dog or worse names that make some of us adamantly support him. If a child is for instance reported to d police dat he battered or abused his parents cos they were not able to feed him for a few days go and see or hear what d police or sane neighbours will tell him or do to him. Such a child is definitely not a good child. Does it mean d president is not releasing money anylonger for projects but into his pocket? Does it mean other people are no longer eating or getting jobs?
Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by Agbalanze(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
danot1030: u know I get amaze at how some of u burn on nairaland on issues that are not directed at u. Let d dude be, he's just airing his own opinion, if u do not agree wit him then u move on, let the person concern react to his view, except u are on the pay roll of uncle joe to do dis anyway.
Every patriotic Nigerian should have respect for the office of the president.
The national pledge should mean more than just a music or hymns to u!
Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by oloyedayo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
if the president of Nigeria is a dog then Nigerians are also dog. A child that call his father pig should remember that he is also pig's child.
Re: I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth by Spicylate(f): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2014
YorubaJesus:

I want him to do what every president is expected to do. I want him to protect his people. I want him to lead the arm forces, all of them, even if he has to give LASTMA guns and they all go to where ever the girls are kept and bring them to their parents. Is that too much to ask?

If he can do this, then I will stick my head up, push my chest out and say I am a Nigerian and I'm proud of my country because we have the best President in the world.

Yes we are dealing with intelligent set of people and if they are more intelligent than the Presidency, then something is not right.

I don't care if PDP, APC or even AIT is in power. I just want our leader to lead us, protect us, serve us and just do the job.
so what is it that every president is doing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze / Breaking: Another Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State / Pictures Of PDP Presidential Rally In Niger State (Massive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.