Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free (45575 Views)

12 Dozen Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free / 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free / Min Of Education, Wike Asks Teachers To Educate Students On Non-violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by neighbourhud: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2014
captainobvious:

Credits: Marc Chernoff via themindunleashed.org
- See more at: http://www.truth-code.com/2014/07/12-dozen-places-to-educate-yourself.html#sthash.RAgcE0FF.dpuf
Good info.
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by olagamalin(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2014
All You Need to Know – Unilever Nigeria’s Ideatrophy Competition (Undergraduates)

Check more ~~» http://unilaglss./2014/07/26/all-you-need-to-know-unilever-nigerias-ideatrophy-competition/

Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Raxxye(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2014
Thank you, OP. Bookmarked to be checked out later!
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by zeekleo(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2014
nice one
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by donhils: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2014
captainobvious:

Credits: Marc Chernoff via themindunleashed.org
- See more at: http://www.truth-code.com/2014/07/12-dozen-places-to-educate-yourself.html#sthash.RAgcE0FF.dpuf
Nice and noted.
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by OracleHex(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2014
For Nigeria_coursed MBA

www.chapsdiary.com

This is wherr i learnt mine
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by thewarrior72: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2014
Thanks op, this is so valuable to person like me
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Costa2000(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2014
Thanks op
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by JustCare: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2014
born2lead01: I wonder why nobody is talking about the FIRST TUITION FREE UNIVERSITY that allows you to have your university degree in Business admin and computer science for FREE. The university is an accredited one in USA and many smart Nigerians are making use of the opportunity to earn USA ACCREDITED DEGREE. Check out Uopeople on www.uopeople.edu
hello, what about that examination fee of 100dols does it cover all the exams In a program or one has to pay as many times as he writes exams in one degree program. please shed more light on that if you are informed in that regard. tnx
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Santi222(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2014
I tell you!
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by JustCare: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Take a look at http://uopeople.edu/ You may have to copy the link to your browser if it doesn't work here as NL seems to "disable" links sometimes.
born2lead01: I wonder why nobody is talking about the FIRST TUITION FREE UNIVERSITY that allows you to have your university degree in Business admin and computer science for FREE. The university is an accredited one in USA and many smart Nigerians are making use of the opportunity to earn USA ACCREDITED DEGREE. Check out Uopeople on www.uopeople.edu
hello, what about that examination fee of 100dols does it cover all the exams In a program or one has to pay as many times as he writes exams in one degree program. please shed more light on that if you are informed in that regard. tnx
you have got a pm from me too!

1 Like

Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by AKMoney1(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2014
Nice one... Time to start learning new things.
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Barywhyte(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2014
Samoranopapa: as am comenting now av downloaded 20 books.thanks to op

More importantly, read them

1 Like

Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Jovie: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2014
MIT open course ware is AMAZING!
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by portix: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2014

Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by hustla(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2014
where can I get photography, ccna ccnp and ccie training free online?
or preparatory classes
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2014
Also check out university of reddit
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by oloriooko(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2014
Thanks a million OP. You too much jare
cool
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Dawinlove(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2014
gud
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by jezsie: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Gd
grin
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by continentalceo(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
Educating and Enlightening..thanks
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by amnestylaw1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
JustCare:

you have got a pm from me too!

I sent you an email. I'll be responding to you again via email soon.
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by elected(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Learn how to install solar power in your home www.davidbenzonline.com
that's what we need in Nigeria for now.
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by JustCare: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
amnestylaw1:

I sent you an email. I'll be responding to you again via email soon.
alright
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by myads890(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Good job @op
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Appswheel(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
great post. including the links to the portals will have been on point..... the nairaland antispambots could haave disallowed the post if links were included. on disallowing post with links, i suggest nairaland shd employ 'antispamhumans'- moderators, to avoid bots blocking valuable posts.

let me also add these two portals

http://appswheel.com where you get valuble ICT, social media information. get information on affordable ICT training in lagos Nigeria and how to get traffic for your blogs, products and services using nigerian owned top portals -Narialand inclusive.

http://.com a goldmine for undergraduates, graduates n post graduate students. holds latest scholarship information and free educational materials.

like many have noted, nairaland should make the list and narialand users and guest should know that there is more to nairaland than its front page. in my opinion, the most important posts barely make the frontpage. join me weekly on http://appswheel.com to get insights on how to make the most of nairaland.
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Education made available to all courtsey of the Internet.
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by agbekoya(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Allison realty does deserve special mention for academic knowledge and lifeskill
Dopefiend: Alison.com is also another nice e-learning site.
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by eziwealth: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
o p, guh you too much through baba God.
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by agbekoya(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Allison.com
hustla: where can I get photography, ccna ccnp and ccie training free online?
or preparatory classes
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by blud: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
i have two good app which are used For educating download it from
http://Earn4Share.com/?id=27871
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Neroanna(f): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
HARDUBUY: Wow! what a thread...One of the best i've seen and entered in July...Very Much interested in No1 & No5...due to my discipline, An Engineering inclined person can also check...www.engineeringtoolbox.com....u will just love it!...@neroanna, which do u fancy?
well,i cn't really say for now till i check them out,especially does about science..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) / Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.