Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free (45562 Views)

12 Dozen Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free / 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free / Min Of Education, Wike Asks Teachers To Educate Students On Non-violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by khaynoni(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Some of the links, like the ones I posted, are equally for post graduate studies.

Will check them out... Thanks
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by just2endowed: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Hi, these are certificates programs. There are degree, diploma, and vocational certification programs available for those who pay. For the free courses, once you listen to the lecture (watch the videos) you take the corresponding the quizzes to test your mastery of the subjects or concepts and upon completion, you can get a CERTIFICATE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT. The certificate are not anything serious, they can help boost your resume anyway, but they are not stand alone qualifications on their own.

To put it simply, those courses are offered by Open University Australia (Just like National Open University in Nigeria). For the paid versions, you can enroll in a program to get the qualification in that program. For the free version, you register (free of course) for the individual courses, take them and download your certificate of accomplishment when you are done.

So my brother, you do the maths whether they are acceptable in the Nigerian labor market. I'll say since they are free, go for it and learn something which may help you outshine others in the labor market.

The paid versions which lead to certificates, diplomas, and degrees are accredited and may be recognized and accepted by an employer of labor in Nigeria. I should like to add that the Open2Study houses different universities and colleges. Depending on the program you register for (that is for the paid version), you can graduate from well known Australian universities. The closest example I can give about what I mean is that- for example, it is like NOUN offering free courses in Human Rights, Management, Marketing etc and also offering degree and diploma programs in different disciplines whose degree are awarded by UI, OAU, UniLag, UNN etc.

You may check out www.saylor.org and www.alison.com for other free sites to get free education. Saylor offers free courses and free unaccredited degree. You can complete a Bsc in Business Admin and get a Saylor degree but at the moment they are not accredited. You can also complete free alison courses and get a beautiful Diploma in the mail. Alison offers you courses for free but they charge you for hard copy Diploma if you want one.
If you are intersted in christian degree UP TO THE MASTERS LEVEL, you can check www.nationsu.org or www.nationsu.net

Nations University is a christian university that has been given the permision by the relevant state authority in US to operate through distance learning. You can get a BRS = Bachelors of Religious studies (if you have a WAEC or NECO result) or Masters of Religious Studies or Masters of Divinity (if you already have a first degree http://www.nationsu.org/#!about2/c4nz). The school is free for everyone except US citizens who must pay certain amount.

more to it
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Samoranopapa(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by arunmeka: 7:48am On Oct 20, 2014
I offer MBA School selection, essay, resume and recommendation writing services. Fee is very nominal. Please contact:-

Arun Meka +91-9849441092
BB: 75973261
or mail me at arunmeka@gmail.com

Sessions can be online as well as personal, hence there is a lot of flexibility.
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Go to books.google.nl or download the app on ur android,there u can read books on any aspects (currently reading spells and magic)for free
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by JustCare: 4:56am On Oct 21, 2014
shokky24:
Go to books.google.nl or download the app on ur android,there u can read books on any aspects (currently reading spells and magic)for free
why spells and magic. BTW have you come across red cloth, white cloth, candles, table and the colour of apparel stuff?
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2014
JustCare:

why spells and magic. BTW have you come across red cloth, white cloth, candles, table and the colour of apparel stuff?
Av come across redcloth,whitecloth and candles,but I don't really wanna go deep,I just went 2 search 4 it because someone told me magic doesnot exist...I don't know if it will turn me into something else ..and u do u know anything about magic and spells?
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by JustCare: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
shokky24:

Av come across redcloth,whitecloth and candles,but I don't really wanna go deep,I just went 2 search 4 it because someone told me magic doesnot exist...I don't know if it will turn me into something else ..and u do u know anything about magic and spells?
I was once curious like you. I read a lot of it then. I will say spiritualism is what I know a little about and won't call it magic. But for my spiritual growth i just stopped many months ago after stumbling on ultimate nuggets of truth. Just make sure you don't read to the extent of practising because it won't be nice for your essence...though you might not have that intention of practicing before your reasearch into it started, just that some damages can happen before the end of the research pending on its intensity.
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
JustCare:

I was once curious like you. I read a lot of it then. I will say spiritualism is what I know a little about and won't call it magic. But for my spiritual growth i just stopped many months ago after stumbling on ultimate nuggets of truth. Just make sure you don't read to the extent of practising because it won't be nice for your essence...though you might not have that intention of practicing before your reasearch into it started, just that some damages can happen before the end of the research pending on its intensity.
Ok....I was not even planning on going deep,am even scared of trying it, I was thinking my eyes would spark like merlin's eye when I try to say the spell...just read it out of curiosity I read on vampires too(my sisters would say I hope curiosity won't turn u to something else)
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Egomah(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
shokky24:

Just went to the site, but don't understand the languages their. How can I search for books? Are there categories of books?
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 22, 2014
Egomah:

Just went to the site, but don't understand the languages their. How can I search for books? Are there categories of books?
Mine was written in english,there is a search box when u scroll down just type ur search in,and it will bring out books on it(the search),try it again books.google.nl
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by JustCare: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2014
shokky24:

Ok....I was not even planning on going deep,am even scared of trying it, I was thinking my eyes would spark like merlin's eye when I try to say the spell...just read it out of curiosity I read on vampires too(my sisters would say I hope curiosity won't turn u to something else)
good. curiosity isn't that bad, it gets the best out of us in most cases. what about other sites on this thread...what do you think about University of the people?
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2014
JustCare:

good. curiosity isn't that bad, it gets the best out of us in most cases. what about other sites on this thread...what do you think about University of the people?
It's ok I think,never tried any before
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by JustCare: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
shokky24:

It's ok I think,never tried any before
perhaps. You don't need it?
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
JustCare:

perhaps. You don't need it?
I don't even know,but right now I don't need it but bookmarked it for future purpose
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by JustCare: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
shokky24:

I don't even know,but right now I don't need it but bookmarked it for future purpose
alright...wishing you a productive time online!
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by tinselJ(f): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
Goodevening my people oooooo,how who na dey
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by JustCare: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
tinselJ:
Goodevening my people oooooo,how who na dey
well!
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Chiemeka30: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Are you looking for a good marketing project material? Don't patronize those selling mass produces materials and always go for the ones you have seen at least the chapter one. Here chapter one is freeeee.
Every student can make an A in final project!

Project topic: Marketing of Attitudinal Change in Ebonyi State: A Study of Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC)

Social marketing is a branch of marketing that applies marketing techniques in solving societal problems or encouraging people to live a particular way of life.
here this project topic is treated:
click...
http://uniprojectsearch.com/marketing-attitudinal-change/
There are project materialss for every discipline at www.uniprojectsearch.com
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Odunukwe30: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
you can get good project topics at www.uniprojectsearch.com.
look at this Law project topic and material
This is a Law thesis, project report but everyone needs to take a look
Political Parties and the Right to Choose Candidates -the Nigerian Experience
click..
http://uniprojectsearch.com/political-part…ian-experience/
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Odunukwe30: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2015
This philosophy project has been written to NUC standard
Philosophy Project Topic: A Critical Evaluation of Martin Heidegger’s Phenomenology of Selfhood
click
http://uniprojectsearch.com/critical-evalu…ology-selfhood/
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Ralph30: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Get the 'A' in your final project, thesis you desire
Philosophy projects are here with the best quality to give you an 'A'
check this out
Happiness as the End of Man in The Philosophy of Aristotle
http://uniprojectsearch.com/happiness-man-…ophy-aristotle/
if you still need to check out more philosophy and religion projects
click
http://uniprojectsearch.com/philosophy-pro…pics-materials/
N/B www.uniprojectsearch.com has projects for everyone in every department
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Emeka30: 7:17am On Jan 30, 2015
What do you know about project topics and materials

A famous philosopher John Locke in his political theory gives the bedrock of this political revolution
philosophy students in need of a significant project topic have found one

John Locke’s Political Theory: A Paradigm for Nigeria Political System
http://uniprojectsearch.com/john-lockes-po…litical-system/

What is your department? Check out for your project topic and material
www.uniprojectsearch.com
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Ralph30: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2015
this and more project topics and material to get you the best certificates in every field
www.uniprojectsearch.com
Philosophy doesn't get better than this
This philosophy project topic and material is to the best standard
A Critical Evaluation of Karl Popper’s Philosophy of Science
http://uniprojectsearch.com/critical-evalu…osophy-science/

www.uniprojectsearch.com is your guide no matter the department you are or the topic you are writing on
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Chiemeka30: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
educate your self today at www.uniprojectsearch.com
this Philosophy project is just fresh from the research table
Elements of Necessity and Universality in Kant’s Ethical Theory
http://uniprojectsearch.com/elements-neces…ethical-theory/

No matter your department www.uniprojectsearch.com got your topic and material
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Emeka30: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
now you are about to graduate, do so with flying colours
Take that leap
make good grade in your project, thesis
www.uniprojectsearch.com can be your trusted guide as you write no matter your department or field

example. marketing project topic and material
http://uniprojectsearch.com/determinants-c…eign-footwears/
Determinants of Consumers Choice and Purchasers’ Decision between Local and Foreign Footwears

1 Like

Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by Charmin1(f): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
I can't download videos on Khan academy. Please someone should help.
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by cbravo(m): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free by okotv(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2018
Eserise1, can we chat here. can't see your mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) / University Of Ibadan Graduates Shine At Law School, Win 28 Of 38 Total Prizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.