Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,480 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly (1037 Views)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Ungrateful Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly by Bigsteveg(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2014
A 63-year-old Chinese woman, Ding Liang got a rude shock recently when she was told by her son not to come visiting because she was too ugly and would embarrass him, according to local media,SMACK. Liang had traveled five hours from her village to meet her son and his newborn child in the Hangzhou province of China.
Years ago, her son moved to the city to pursue a college education – he did well at school, landed a job at a reputable car dealer shop and got married. When she attended the wedding dressed like a peasant, her son was very furious, refusing to recognise her as his mother.

Soon after, the son began to ignore Ding and the rest of the family back in the village. He would never call and hardly spoke to her even when she called.

“I don’t mind, I know he has his own life now, so I understand that he doesn’t call and only speaks to me when I ring him,” Ding said. “But when he rang me the other day to say that he had had a baby, I wanted to visit him and bring my grandchild some gifts. He said I shouldn’t come, that I would embarrass him because I’m too ugly.”

On the day of her journey, Ding woke up at 4:00am and dressed in the clothes that she had purchased specially for the occasion. Unfortunately, she didn’t have her son’s address, and when she called him, he didn’t answer the phone.

“Before 10am, I was wandering here and there searching. Two people asked me what I was looking for. I told them I was looking for my son who is a car salesman. Several others also tried calling him but he didn’t answer. One of them texted him pretending to be a potential customer, but he only got a reply stating that ‘Chief Xu was on a business trip to Xiamen’.”
Disappointed, Ding finally decided to return to her village with all the gifts and packages she had brought for her grandchild.

Re: Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly by crackhaus: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2014
Oh wow... sad
Re: Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly by Dygeasy(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2014
It is the duty of the son to make his mum beautiful in her old age.

So to say the least, this woman's son Chief Xu is a COW.
Re: Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly by 2goodbobo(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
stupid son.
Re: Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly by missvera(f): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
What a child!
Re: Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly by baby124: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
With that ugliness she was able to send him to school so that he can now insult her. Well, is it not this life? When you deny your parents and insult them, your own child is learning from experience and will do worse.
Re: Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly by damiso(f): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sebi he too now has a Son what goes around comes around.
Re: Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
angry
Re: Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Too bad,that son must be from the pit of hell..why would anyone deny his/her parents. I love my mum to pieces,am proud to be identified with her..
Re: Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
na wa o

After the discomfort of 9 months and the pains of delivery.
Re: Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly by maingwaest(f): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
What goes around come around Xu,the Lord ll keep and preserve you so that u too will have not just a feel of what your mum is going through now but a bigger chunk of it.* Spit on you chinko* .
Re: Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly by NickiRoman: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
That's So Mean,I pity him ooo..what goes around comes around.. what an Idi*t! angry
Re: Son Tells Mother Not To Visit Him Anymore Because She Is Too Ugly by corisande: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
angry
This son dikwa too mean
Haba!
This woman has a good heart, but her son has an UGLY heart!! which makes him UGLY
this kind pikin I reject!

(1) (Reply)

Eruobodo House: My Home, My Family, My Hope / I Want mercy / DAAPADA: Husband Divorces Bride During Wedding After Seeing Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.