Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,701 members, 7,837,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March (57921 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth USD 209,668 / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: shocked shocked shocked ghanians have low IQ, you couldn't even decode the message in that simple sentence, yet you claim you have the best educational system, bros olodo, all I meant was that terrorism is a global problem, most of the development countries in the world had experience it at a point in there existence and are still experiencing it. Oh, ghanians must have melanin in their brains. Which kind of country is this, with aggregate of illiterates.

I schooled ur clueless self now shut up and find a place to sit like the rest of ur monkey brothers

I'll keep slapping u till u begin thinking right

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
iconize:

Sanitation in gayna

hana is one of the most densely populated countries in West Africa. Since the adoption of a new constitution in 1993, Ghana has become more politically stable, but a history of coups, food shortages and corruption means the country remains poor and indebted.

THIS IS NIGERIA

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin cheesy
he has ran out of ideas, education in ghana is child's play in nigeria, oya tell the house, how many kilometres of road is in ghana? How many megawatts of electricity does ghana generate? How many kilometres of railway system is in ghana? How many thousand litres of water does ghana distribute? How many textile industries is in ghana? How many clinics and hospitals are in ghana? Let's know your amenities.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:00am On Jul 31, 2014
otumfour:

I schooled ur clueless self now shut up and find a place to sit like the rest of ur monkey brothers

I'll keep slapping u till u begin thinking right
schooled me? Ashantiking is even more intelligent than you are, all you do is rant like a black peacock without making any coherent point, if you want us to do this till morning, am ready to disgrace your country till next year, just watch and see, you don't know me ooooo
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2014
iconize:
Sanitation in gayna

U shud be shy bringing up that sanitation topic, I mean this is nigeria we'r tlkn abt

grin grin grin grin grin grin
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1414820_aba-roads-612x300_jpgf973a25b110cadba9174ac6ba6786720[/img]

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2014
customized07: schooled me? Ashantiking is even more intelligent than you are, all you do is rant like a black peacock without making any coherent point, if you want us to do this till morning, am ready to disgrace your country till next year, just watch and see, you don't know me ooooo

kwasia.....U'v bn schooled, u'v bn ridiculed and disgraced.....ur way of thinking is like that of a 10yr old kid...

dangote is rich here and that....wtf

how dumb could a monkey be
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'll have u 2 goats rotating all night grin grin grin grin

its a nightmare huh grin grin grin grin

well, make una topup the generator fuel cuz its going to be a long night grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:08am On Jul 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can prophecy grin grin grin grin

I prophecy that customized0dumb is running on a tattered generator

grin grin grin grin grin

ur fuel go finish tonight

tonight, u no go switch ur generator off @ 12 cheesy cheesy cheesy

u shud marry darkness, cuz u sleep with it everyday grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the average nigerian can worships the generator for its deemed their savior grin grin grin grin

bunch of monkeys born on generators

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:11am On Jul 31, 2014
iconizemonkey

come off that guest-mode

u coward

grow some balls and fight una government
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2014
Abuja, the political capital of west africa. Houses the headquarters of ecowas, the first pics.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:13am On Jul 31, 2014
I can't imagine living on a generator set for years, damn.....

only animals can do some shyt like that and not complain

and even defend their leaders on a social media
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2014
customized07: Abuja, the political capital of west africa. Houses the headquarters of ecowas, the first pics.

I said it, ur foolishness is far greater than that of Mr. Ibu in a movie

I mean, wtf do u want us to do wit those pix?

how about pictures of boko haram bombing abuja?

Yes, thats the reality that u seem to want to coverup

nigeria is in some deep shyt.....

wake tha fhuckup

ur the reason I will never respect a nigerian

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:18am On Jul 31, 2014
when book haram said they were in abuja, ur clueless president thought they were joking

then they did this

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2014
Still on the political capital of west africa-abuja

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:21am On Jul 31, 2014
It took foreigners to raise awareness about the missing girls

either than that, the majority of nigerians would have looked the other way, as if ntn had happened

then all of a sudden una clueless celebs started joining the #bringbackourgirls shyt

where tha fhuck are the girls now?

an incompetent government with its clueless citizens

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

we laugh @ u nigeria

its sad

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:23am On Jul 31, 2014
customized07: Still on the political capital of west africa-abuja

the monkey has now resorted to posting 3D images

nigerians and dreaming grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:25am On Jul 31, 2014
but wait ooo, everybody can post pix of nice places in their country

most important thing is, how is the average citizen fair in

grin grin grin grin

so I post this pic of Ghana and then what happens??

grin grin grin grin

nigeria is gone to the dogs
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:26am On Jul 31, 2014
Lagos- the commercial capital of west-africa, this place is actually three times more viable than ghana grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:27am On Jul 31, 2014

Alata nkura

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:29am On Jul 31, 2014
customized07: Lagos- the commercial capital of west-africa, this place is actually three times more viable than ghana grin grin grin

nugga posting past-glory pix and shyt grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1967 lagos pix

are u foreal

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Qelvin(m): 12:30am On Jul 31, 2014
Otumfool or whatever the phuck you call yourself,instead of wasting your pathetic life ranting deliriously like a typical gaynian with a deficient cortex,why not use that energy to psycho-analyse the woes plaguing your glorified slum of a country, like poor economy,epileptic power supply and its likes? Mahama is really sucking your country dry and gaynians are suffering... even foreigners are using you dullards as collateral damage to fill their pockets and revenues,even those in the diaspora are too ashamed to call themselves ghanians...read this and bury your oblong head in shame midget...
http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=168446
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CD4QqQIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bloomberg.com%2Fnews%2F2014-07-30%2Fworld-s-worst-currency-drops-as-ghana-pulls-back-from-imf-aid.html&ei=jH_ZU-XdGpLcoAStuoDIDQ&usg=AFQjCNG1e3AEu6SzpTx18wCbjFn-08TPvQ&sig2=U7GCttyb0HTnBC18qbKEbg

fVcking sleezy m.oron,you waste your time on a site that gives you the only relevance and attention you will ever boast of till you die,channel your energy into saving gayna from the doldrums of impending disaster and starvation, kwasia! pathetic shameless troll..aboafunu.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:32am On Jul 31, 2014
Still on the commercial capital of west africa, a city three times richer than ghana- lagos grin grin grin [img]www.treasury.gov/connect/blog/PublishingImages/LagosSkyline.JPG[/img]

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:32am On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Qelvin(m): 12:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Otumfool or whatever the phuck you call yourself,instead of wasting your pathetic life ranting deliriously like a typical gaynian with a deficient cortex,why not use that energy to psycho-analyse the woes plaguing your glorified slum of a country, like poor economy,epileptic power supply and its likes? Mahama is really sucking your country dry and gaynians are suffering... even foreigners are using you dullards as collateral damage to fill their pockets and revenues,even those in the diaspora are too ashamed to call themselves ghanians...read this and bury your oblong head in shame midget...
http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=168446
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CD4QqQIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bloomberg.com%2Fnews%2F2014-07-30%2Fworld-s-worst-currency-drops-as-ghana-pulls-back-from-imf-aid.html&ei=jH_ZU-XdGpLcoAStuoDIDQ&usg=AFQjCNG1e3AEu6SzpTx18wCbjFn-08TPvQ&sig2=U7GCttyb0HTnBC18qbKEbg

fVcking sleezy m.oron,you waste your time on a site that gives you the only relevance and attention you will ever boast of till you die,channel your energy into saving gayna from the doldrums of impending disaster and starvation, kwasia! pathetic shameless troll..aboafunu.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:35am On Jul 31, 2014
Qelvin: instead of wasting your pathetic life ranting

is this iconizemonkeys alt account?

grin grin grin

aren't u the bigger fhool taking time to write an essay to someone u call a fhool

grin grin grin grin grin

I'll keep pissing on u nigerian monkeys till u wake tha fhuckup

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:36am On Jul 31, 2014

I'll have these animals running on the clock grin grin grin grin grin

jobless monkeys

sons of generators grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Qelvin(m): 12:37am On Jul 31, 2014
otumfour:

is this iconizemonkeys alt account?

grin grin grin

aren't u the bigger fhool taking time to write an essay to someone u call a fhool

grin grin grin grin grin

I'll keep pissing on u nigerian monkeys till u wake tha fhuckup

grin grin grin grin grin
Ape, your currency is now the lowest in Africa in terms of value..your economy is been sucked dry by Mahama,gaynians are suffering and complaining,and this Takoradi wastrel and street urchin is here wasting his time on a Nigerian site...man you deserve to be bombed to smithereens! angry grin grin grin
http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=168446 read and bury your head in shame once again midget.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2014
The oil city of port harcourt- this city can feed the whole of ghana race both room and abroad. grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Qelvin(m): 12:40am On Jul 31, 2014
the Cedi's is now officially the worst performing currency in the world..what a shame grin grin grin http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=168446
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:40am On Jul 31, 2014

I'v got the customizedmonkey running in the background in search of beautiful lagos pix grin grin grin grin

hard to find them huh grin grin grin grin

I bet lagos is looking as dark as hell ryt bat now grin grin grin grin grin

A lebanese told me, "dude, u'll thank God he created u a Ghanaian if u visit nigeria, the've got generators running every corner u pass, with a lot of illegal connection lines running all over the place"

I'll never visit that jungle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:42am On Jul 31, 2014
Qelvin:
Ape, your currency is now the lowest in Africa in terms of value.

grin grin grin grin grin

Yet, I enjoy electricity 24/7

eat and shyt better than ur ugly monkey arrzz

cry all u want monkey, ur in hell

hear the sounds of generators calling ?

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (51) (Reply)

Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face / New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.