Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March (57861 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth USD 209,668 / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: the only sport in ghana is football, ghana cannot make flair in any other sport, poor ghana only won one bronze medal in the ongoing common wealth games, while nigeria has 5gold, 6silvers and 8bronzes grin grin grin grin what a poor country. Eyah sorry

You happy about that. U outnumber every country 9-1. U can only win those medals. South Africa had three x that amount.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nigeria win olympic gold medals in football, track games, boxing etc ghana has never won a gold medal in olympic grin grin grin can you imagine that?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ashantiking:

You happy about that. U outnumber every country 9-1. U can only win those medals. South Africa had three x that amount.
u don't get it, ghana has never won a gold medal in olympics, your poor country has only won four medals since olympic started cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ghana has never won a gold medal in the olympics, nigeria has won golds, silvers and bronzes, ghana has only won four bronzes and maybe 1 silver grin grin grin yet they say they are sporty cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: the only sport in ghana is football, ghana cannot make flair in any other sport, poor ghana only won one bronze medal in the ongoing common wealth games, while nigeria has 5gold, 6silvers and 8bronzes grin grin grin grin what a poor country. Eyah sorry

Can't even take u seriously anymore. First u lied and said Nigeria had more afcon than Ghana. U need to apologize for the blasphemy.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ashantiking:

Can't even take u seriously anymore. First u lied and said Nigeria had more afcon than Ghana. U need to apologize for the blasphemy.
check online, ghana has never won an olympic gold medal, this must be a curse grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: u don't get it, ghana has never won a gold medal in olympics, your poor country has only won four medals since olympic started cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How many gold has nigeria won. It better be in the 20s or forever shut your mouth.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: check online, ghana has never won an olympic gold medal, this must be a curse grin grin grin

Apologize for the blasphemy.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ashantiking:

ghana has no sports cheesy cheesy cheesy kk, let's compare nigeria and ghana total football medals, cos I don't ghana has facilities for other sports they are too poor grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ashantiking:

This is why I believe and know that Ghana is better than Nigeria

1. Since inception Ghana always lead then Nigeria follows.
2. We gained independence and helped you gain yours
3. All your military leaders were trained in Ghana
4. We showed u guys how to play the game of soccer
5. We taught your illiterate citizens math, and science and we continues to do so.
6. We are number in soccer on the african continent.
7. We have the best education system and schools in west Africa
8. We have the best health care in west Africa
9. We have the highest per capital in west africa
10. We are peaceful and smart
11. We contribute to the economy of every country that we go to.
12. We speak softly but carry a big stick
13. We have the biggest dicks in west Africa.

All these things makes us better than Eba eaters

Honestly Jiggaman I've always seen you as unintelligent but never knew it was this bad..

"Since inception gayna always lead then Nigeria follows" substantiate this gibberish! Gayna leads where? Gaynaians only lead Nigerians in laziness, Adjei even said it.

"Gayna gained independence before Nigeria" grin
Who says gayna is an independent country? You call a country that depends on foreign donors for 50% of its annual budget independent?

"We contribute to the economy of every country that we go to" grin
You contribute your iota to every country you crawl into by hawking tasteless oily buns? Coscharis's contributions to your economy alone is far more vivid and bigger than what Y'all have contrbuted or plan to contribute to our economy.

"We are number in soccer on the african continent."
You're just being delusional, you call the burnt stars that started going to the world cup 8years ago the best team in Africa. Burnt stars won everything they could win when football was more like a "village gathering of farmers". When there was nothing like offside, no assistant referee etc.

"We have the best education system and schools in west Africa"
So being taught in containers is now something to be proud of? In gayna, university students receive lectures in buses, containers etc. All these are documented facts.

"All your military leaders were trained in Ghana" grin
Are you kidding me? This is just funny. The same gaynaian army that was reduced to tea makers by the gallant Nigerian army due to cowardice during the conflict in Liberia. grin
Have you ever heard of Major General Aguiyi Ironsi? He led the 5battlion during the Congo crisis in the 1960s and was also the force commander of the united nations in Congo during the same crisis, all these happened when the gaynaian soldiers were equipped only with bows and arrows. grin I guess Ironsi was also trained in gayna...
Can you please mention the Nigerian army officers that were "trained" in gayna.

As old as you're you still write unsubstantiated crap like primary school kids, shame on you!

I'll leave you now to continue eating, drinking and wan.king in your never-ending delusions.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ashantiking:

Apologize for the blasphemy.
ok, I gree, but ghana has never won an olympic gold medal, its a curse placed on your poor country. grin grin grin very funny

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
iconize:

Honestly Jiggaman I've always seen you as unintelligent but never knew it was this bad..

"Since inception gayna always lead then Nigeria follows" substantiate this gibberish! Gayna leads where? Gaynaians only lead Nigerians in laziness, Adjei even said it.

Who says gayna is an independent country? You call a country that depends on foreign donors for 50% of its annual budget independent?

You contribute your iota to every country you crawl into buy hawking tasteless oily buns? Coscharis's contributions to your economy alone is far more vivid and bigger than what Y'all have contrbuted or plan to contribute to our economy.

You're just being delusional, you call the burnt stars that started going to the world cup 8years ago the best team in Africa. Burnt stars won everything they could win when football was more like a "village gathering of farmers". When there was nothing like offside, no assistant referee etc.

So being taught in containers is now something to be proud of? In gayna, university students receive lectures in buses, containers etc. All these are documented facts etc.

Are you kidding me? This is just funny. The same gaynaian army that was reduced to tea makers by the gallant Nigerian army due to cowardice during the conflict in Liberia. grin
Have you ever heard of Major General Aguiyi Ironsi? He led the 5battlion during the Congo crisis in the 1960s and was also the force commander of the united nations in Congo during the same crisis, all these happened when the gaynaian soldiers were equipped only with bows and arrows. grin I guess Ironsi was also trained in gayna...

As old as you're you still write unsubstantiated crap like primary school kids, shame on you!

I'll leave you now to continue eating, drinking and wan.king in your never-ending delusions.
do you know ghana has never won an olympic gold medal grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ashantiking:

Onua, they are running on generator right about now.......pls take it easy on em

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
iconize:

You contribute your iota to every country you crawl into by hawking tasteless oily buns? Coscharis's contributions to your economy alone is far more vivid and bigger than what Y'all have contrbuted or plan to contribute to our economy.

So being taught in containers is now something to be proud of? In gayna, university students receive lectures in buses, containers etc. All these are documented facts etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4WAZzhvHXo
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ghana claims to be master in football yet they haven't won any world competition, nigeria has won olympic football championship and U-17 worldcup three times, how can they win it when the country is poor grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
otumfour:

Onua, they are running on generator right about now.......pls take it easy on em

Otumfool answer my question!
If Dauda was your son won't you trade him for a seed of ground nut? grin cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ghana has never won olympic gold medal, I can't stop laughing, I just told my family that, they laughed eh!!!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: Ghana claims to be master in football yet they haven't won any world competition, nigeria has won olympic football championship and U-17 worldcup three times, how can they win it when the country is poor grin grin grin

R u stupid or just a liar? Please answer this question

Ghana has won under 17 World Cup two times and came in second place two times. We have won the under 20 world which Nigeria is yet to win. Please brush up on your history and stop making a fool out of yourself.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
adamskutty: chai! Is that a hungry vampire? grin

grin grin grin grin grin

look @ this pale-face and dried up tilapia calling someone a vampire

u look northern, I bet u izz, the least respected tribe of the jungle bunch grin grin grin

whoever had u thinking u look good in that profile pic needs to be shot

ur ugly as fhuck

grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Poor ghana has never won olympic gold medal and world football tournament, very funny, they say they are sports masters. grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kelewele: And i know your baboon parents were dispersed like fleas from Ghana under the Alien Compliance Act due to too much ugliness and excessive suffocating body odour.

Honestly Shehu shagari did the right thing by deporting Y'all gorilla looking scavengers back to the bushes of accra, tema and kumashit... grin

If not millions of this gorilla looking "thing" below would be living among us as humans.
Jeez! Its su.cks to be a gaynaian.
Unintelligent looking baboons with an IQ lower than that of a snail. grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ghana is yet to win an olympic gold medal and they have only one bronze in the one going commonwealth games grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: Ghana is yet to win an olympic gold medal and they have only one bronze in the one going commonwealth games grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS2PCPKomCc

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
iconize:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGYYoDe0RrU

^^^ U have this monkey woman as a first lady and u call others what?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin

look @ this pale-face and dried up tilapia calling someone a vampire

u lok northern, I bet u izz, the least respected tribe of the jungle bunch grin grin grin

whoever had u thinking u look good in that profile pic needs to be shot

ur ugly as fhuck

grin

Your illiteracy level is another source of world problem. cheesy grin

When did a region become a tribe?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Kelewele(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
iconize:

Honestly Shehu shagiri did the right thing by deporting Y'all gorilla looking scavengers back to the bushes of accra, tema and kumashit... grin

If not millions of this gorilla looking "thing" below would be living among us as humans.
Jeez! Its su.cks to be a gaynaian.
Honestly,he's better looking than your zoo keeper badluck bokoman and his entire animal species.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
otumfour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGYYoDe0RrU

^^^ U have this monkey woman as a first lady and u call others what?

I know you're wa.nking to her pictures. grin
Bunch of incestuous perverts.

Meanwhile if Dauda was your son won't you trade him for a seed of ground nut?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chai, diaris god ooooo, naija don die oooo

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
They only use phones in ghana, ghana don't have industries, they only have 5 power plants, while nigeria has more than 30 power plants, no wonder top electrical companies don't make it in ghana, this tells you that ghana is not industrialised grin grin grin www.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_power_stations_in_Ghana, www.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_power_stations_in_Nigeria, what a poor country.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kelewele: Honestly,he's better looking than your zoo keeper badluck bokoman and his entire animal species.

I see you're emotionally pained grin
Boy if you can't stand the heat then get the fuc.k outta here!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
iconize:

I know you're wa.nking to her pictures. grin
Bunch of incestuous perverts.

Meanwhile if Dauda was your son won't you trade him for a seed of ground nut?
did you know ghana has only 5 power plants, while nigeria has more than 30?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (51) (Reply)

President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows / Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.