Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March - Foreign Affairs (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March (57783 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth USD 209,668 / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2014
otumfour: IN FACT WE SHOULD BE CALLING THEM PIGS

judging by the level of dirt in that jungle called nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mad,bro......lmao
But Charlie,i hear say una mess too dey smell...na true?
And if so,na banku cause am?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2014
CrudeGH: hahahaha their corrupt leaders know they are ruling a group of gullible and fooolish people. their leaders have the least regard for them, reducing them to animals in their own country grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ bolded.....so true onua

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by CrudeGH: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by CrudeGH: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by CrudeGH: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2014
otumfour:

nugga, the only thing u slaying are ur lungs, generator fumes inhaling murthafurka

grin grin grin grin grin

busy few days, but I'm back tho

nugga, btw, got a question for u.....I'm positive u were born in 1 of these areas 00005DC- hahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin
it seems to me like u were born on the highway cos that's were most accident happen grin grin

U squeaking rat, u are a mistake of nature, u weren't born u were hatched into an unwilling world that reject the likes of u, u didn't crawl out of a normal egg but a mutant maggot infested egg grin grin grin grin grin

Ur mama probably dumped u at birth and committed suicide afterwards in recognition of what she had done to an unsuspecting world grin grin grin grin grin

U were busy r@ping fowls huh?

I bet u are typing right now from the corner of this sh1thole huh? grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2014
adamskutty: it seems to me like u were born on the highway

grin grin grin grin grin

this guys write-ups are always lame, like a kid grin grin grin grin grin

makoko born murthafurka grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin

this guys write-ups are always lame, like a kid grin grin grin grin grin

short meaningless typos, u still owe me 4 lines ,u incompetent imbecilic waste of natural selection, ur brain would be put to better use in a baboon rather than squandered like it is in urs grin grin grin

Dull looking ashantey kotonko baboon, drink a pint of my dog v@ginal discharge, u fvcking queef grin grin grin grin grin

Have u seen a water closet before? grin grin

87 percent of gaynians haven't seen a water closet in their lives
http://water.org/country/ghana/
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
CrudeGH:

Nigerians living in poverty rise to nearly 61% grin grin grin
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-17015873

Poverty has risen in Nigeria, with almost 100 million people living on less than a $1 (£0.63) a day grin, despite economic growth, statistics have shown.
The National Bureau of Statistics said 60.9% of Nigerians in 2010 were living in "absolute poverty" - this figure had risen from 54.7% in 2004.
The bureau predicted this rising trend was likely to continue.
Nigeria is Africa's biggest oil producer but the sector has been tainted by accusations of corruption.

Oh! this sour kenke eating burnt offering is an ignoramus... grin

Only one third of Nigerians are poor says
says world bank

World  Bank logo

•  Says North is poorer 
• Predicts 7.4% growth in 2014 
• CBN: Elections-related spendings may drive up inflation

James Emejo    and  Obinna Chima 

Going by the statistics released to journalists yesterday in Abuja by the  World Bank, only 55.9 million Nigerians (about 33.1 per cent of the country's population put at 169 million)  are living below the acceptable  poverty level, a significant improvement from the figure released  last February by the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics (NBS) which put the poverty level at 112.519 million (62.6 per cent). The World Bank also predicted a 7.4 per cent growth rate in the country's Gross Domestic Product (GDP).

The World Bank attributed the improvement in the poverty statistics to the  positive economic trend as well as significant progress made towards poverty eradication in the country by the government. The poverty figure by the World Bank was drawn from its 2012/2013 poverty estimates while the one by the NBS was from the 2009/2010 estimates.

But in Abuja yesterday, the Central Bank of Nigeria  expressed concern that the possibility of increased government spending in the run up to the 2015 elections may drive up the liquidity in the system which could push upward the inflation figure, a condition which may force people to spend more money to buy less goods.

The  World Bank said,  in its second edition of the Nigeria Economic Report (NER) which was launched in Abuja that going by the recent rebasing of the economy as well as analysis from the new General Household Surveys (GHS) conducted by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) with the support of the Bank, new poverty estimates in 2010/2011 and 2012/2013 should be within the range of 35.2 per cent and 33.1 per cent respectively.

Although the previous NBS Harmonised Nigeria Living Standards Survey (HNLSS) 2009/2010, which took a larger study sample into account had estimated poverty rate at 62.6 percent, the Breton woods institution said it had strong reasons to believe that "consumption was seriously underestimated in the large HNLSS household survey in 2009/2010."

It stated that an analysis of a panel survey data (GHS) of 5000 households for 2010/2011 and 2012/2013 provided "evidence that consumption is likely higher than previously estimated from the HNLSS survey."

Furthermore, the new GHS analysis put rural poverty at 46.3 per cent and 44.9 per cent in 2010/2011 and 2012/2013 respectively compared to 69.1 per cent and 51.2 per cent respectively in the HNLSS 2009/2010 estimates by the NBS.
The World Bank estimates further suggested that the number of poor Nigerians remained at 58 million adding that more than half of the figure are located in the North- east or North-west.

Specifically, it noted:" Poverty rates range from 16 per cent in the South- West to 52 per cent in the North-east. While the South and North  central experienced declines in the poverty rate between 2010/2011 and 2012/2013, the poverty rate increased almost unchanged in the North West."

The NBS had since placed a temporary suspension on publishing unemployment statistics pending the adoption of a new methodology, it was gathered.

The Bank also said an unofficial assessments using accepted International Labour Organisation (ILO) methodologies would suggest that the unemployment rate in Nigeria is less than 10 per cent compared to the 25 percent figure by the NBS.

"This masks the critical problem in Nigeria of underemployment. Most Nigerians cannot afford not to work, but a large share of the population is engaged in low productivity and low paying tasks."

The report said the rebase GDP  figure has again drawn attention to official poverty statistics wondering how a country of the size and wealth of Nigeria could have such high poverty rates even relative to neighbouring countries including Niger and Benin Republic- and why the strong economic growth experienced for more than a decade had not generated more poverty reduction.
However, in its short- term economic outlook, it said it expected the Nigerian economy to grow by 7.4 per cent in 2014 "despite significant risks related to oil and potential volatility in short term capital flows."

Speaking at the launch, Lead Economist and Acting Country Manager of the World Bank, John Litwack said: "The combination of the new GDP and poverty estimates is valuable in giving us what we believe to be a clearer picture of development and poverty reduction in Nigeria. Both sets of numbers indicate the prime importance of urban areas for growth and poverty reduction.”

Continuing, he said: "The poverty disparities between the North and South echo disparities in public services as well as the degree of connectedness to large markets."

Elections-related Spendings May Drive up Inflation

In spite of its resolve to keep the key micro and macroeconomic numbers stable , the Central Bank of Nigeria has expressed concern that the possibility of increased government spending in the run up to the 2015 elections may drive up the liquidity in the system which could push upward the inflation figure. The  twin anchor for the inflationary condition according to the CBN  may be the  poor harvest in some agricultural producing areas, particularly in the north eastern and central states of the country.

Nonetheless, the CBN yesterday  in Abuja after the two-day meeting of the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC),   resolved to leave the monetary policy rate (MPR), otherwise known as interest rate unchanged at 12 percent with a corridor of +/- 200 basis points. It also retained the cash reserve requirement (CRR) of both public and private sector deposits at 75 per cent and 15 per cent respectively while the liquidity ratio was left at 30 percent cent.

The MPR is the rate at which the CBN lends to commercial banks and usually determines the cost of funds while the CRR is a restrictive monetary policy tool used by the apex bank to determine the volume of liquidity in banks' vault.

Godwin Emefele, CBN Governor  who read the communique issued at the end of the meeting said the committee unanimously decided to hold rates at current levels having been satisfied with the relative stability in the macroeconomic landscape which had shown impressive growth rates, stable consumer prices and exchange rate as well as increased external reserves.

Addressing journalists in Abuja after the meeting , Emefiele also restated his commitment to gradually reduce interest rate but appealed for patience in order to have the appropriate macroeconomic conditions needed to implement the rates cut-a promise he made on assuming office in June.

He said he was optimistic about achieving low interest rates within a five- year plan taking into consideration  all variables within the ambit of the monetary parameters.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
adamskutty: short meaningless typos, u still owe me 4 lines
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bytch, u look like a ghost

I bet sipping on pure water is a luxury to u grin grin grin grin

ur entire body speaks volumes of a poor kid from a poor home, from the shirts u be wearing in ur images to the color of ur hay fever looking eyes grin grin grin grin grin

get tha fhuck outta here wit ur 4 lines, this is a massacre adamskutikuti grin grin grin grin

and oh' the screenshots from ur huawei fone ain't helping matters

grin grin grin grin grin

I bet u bought that fone off 1 of them mtn promotional shyt

grin grin grin grin grin grin

adamskutikuti the ostrich grin grin grin grin grin

makoko nigerian boy

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
It sucks being a gaynian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
a gaynian pastor caught r@ping a pregnant sheep
http://www.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3874:ghanaian-pastor-caught-raping-pregnant-sheep
I look Down on yall subhuman piece of trash grin grin grin grin grin its a taboo, it's forbidden for we (ur nigerian) Lords to interact with y'all clueless edliniod, definitely a mistake of nature grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nigeria! land of the pigs

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2014

we typing on retina macbook pro's, nuggaz typing on 3rd class android fones cuz they ain't got electricity to run on

grin grin grin grin grin

makoko bytches
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
nigeria's makoko, the floating slum grin grin grin grin grin

buncha pigs on God's green earth

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2014

chei!....

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

naija don die

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
otumfour:

bytch/makoko-10%25255B6%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800[/img]
grin grin grin grin this ape is losing it, have u seen a ghost before? grin grin grin grin

Try harder, show me what u got grin grin grin

Never talk about slums here u measles infected swine with small red spots that covers ur whole body down to ur patched expired anus grin grin grin grin

Posting pics of ur home won't save u today grin u acne-encrusted baboon.

80 percent of ur best city is a slum, how can I possibly take u serious when u live in a face me I face u container, u probably drink sewage water and beg for food on the filthy road of ur zoo. grin grin grin grin
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.modernghana.com/news/460187/1/80-of-accra-residents-live-in-slums.html&sa=U&ei=shneU-aJAsf1iwLppIGgDg&ved=0CCIQFjAJ&usg=AFQjCNGS842WES5_2FLFFXJlaQdZDsv1iA

U are probably posting with a borrowed phone, notice how u go off and come back after 7 hours grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
adamskutty: grin grin grin grin this ape is losing it, have u seen a ghost before? grin grin grin grin

Try harder, show me what u got grin grin grin

no need to try, let alone add hard

its easy to piss on ur country

and I'v done J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ that on this thread, I'v killed y'all

even ur own country man confessed this

OdenigboAroli: Chai,Ghanians don murder us right on our own site......diaris godooooo lmao
Charlie,this is enough,biko.....my Nigeria where people are more interested in tribalism and hate more than their plight and that of their children.
See how charlie and banku dey hammer us like eba....chai,diaris goduoooo.
Okay.

adamskutikuti the malaria infected looking zombi

grin grin grin grin

ur sisters going to the market
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
I don't know why some people like to pretend that poverty and poor people do not exist in Ghana............

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
adamskutty:

U are probably posting with a borrowed phone, notice how u go off and come back after 7 hours grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

borrowed fone ke

nugga, as an apple fan.....I'm all apple'd up

do u know how much

an iPhone 5

iPad Air

Rtina MacBook Pro would cost u?

of course u wouldn't know, cuz ur a makoko pig

adamskutikuti

the quality of ur images shows the type of fone ur using ain't shyt to write home about grin grin grin grin

and oh' I run on 24/7 electricity

I'm blessed and living in a blessed country grin grin grin grin grin

no that jungle u call nigeria

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2014

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2014

hahahahaha

nigeria is shyt

I'm hurting some nigerian pigs I can tell grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2014

I slap nigerians for fun, its an exciting hobby

if this ain't hell, then I jug don't know

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

omo alata naija

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
otumfour:

no need to try, let

ur sisters going to the market
crap! Niggeeer be posting with his alternative account in order to save face grin grin grin u can't fool me u hungry chimpanzee grin grin grin grin

I post facts not random pictures of ur home like u do.u are a f00l and ignoramus, monkeys look down on you grin grin grin grin

U have no right whatsoever to interact with me u aid dependant vulture

Nigeria and South Africa accounts for 95 percent of investors in Africa, the other 5 percent are Morocco, Congo and Tunisia, the rest are aid dependant like ur international village

http://beegeagle./2013/05/28/nigeria-south-africa-accounted-for-95-of-africas-portfolio-investment-inflows-in-2012-much-of-africa-outside-nigeria-rsa-egypt-morocco-and-dr-congo-continues-to-be-majorly-aid-dependent-afdb/

Otombo the h0rny cave dweller u see we own ur kind, without yr Lords ur jungle won't be able to boost of a GDP of 30billion, it would have been around 2billion, bow before me u slave, u are my property grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
........Or why they scoff at Nigeria's shameful "baby factory's" while they still have children forced into slavery, beaten, raped and impregnated under the trakosi system...............Some Ghanaian posters here are deluding themselves.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2014

some comments from other nigerian tribes on igbo people

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin

borrowed fone ke

nuggav1-eEEEvE/U06LYs3Y2WI/AAAAAAAAxig/WdG8rQaJSik/makoko-9%25255B5%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800[/img]
suffering and smiling and pretending and loving fvctard, I phone5 Wetin? I have 3 for keeps u faceless burnt face baboon.

50naira can buy a bicycle in uf pit laterine u retarded vulture, my dog poo worth more than u grin grin grin grin

This baboon be talking makoko this, makoko that, it's paradise compared to gayna grin grin grin

U filthy ape I live in abj, I enjoy 24/7 power supply grin grin grin

When will u park ur ghana must go and flee from that miserable Godforsaken wretched land grin grin grin makoko has since been demolished tho, u villager with plate lips grin grin

Puhahahahahaha. The monkeys are running away from their hell fire. grin grin grin

Brazilian federal police say that
some 200 Ghanaians have
requested asylum after entering the
country on tourist visas to watch
the World Cup .

The Ghanaians say they are
Muslims fleeing inter-religious
conflicts in their home country.
They have filed their applications in
the southern city of Caxias do Sul, in
one of Brazil's most prosperous
areas.
Another 1,000 Ghanaians are
expected to request refugee status
once the tournament is over, police
said.

The Brazilian authorities believe
many of the Ghanaians are looking
for the right to work legally in the
country.
'Overcrowded now'
"This region - Serra Gaucha - is
known as an area of full
employment. It has became a
magnet for foreign workers," federal
police chief Noerci da Silva Melo
said in Caxias do Sul.
"You go through the streets and you
can see many Haitians and
Senegalese selling pirate CDs and
watches. The area is overcrowded
now" Mr Melo told the news agency
Agencia Brasil.
Caxias do Sul is more than 1,600
km (1,000 miles) away from the
venues where the Ghanaian team
played - the north-eastern cities of
Natal and Fortaleza and in the
capital, Brasilia.
Brazilian legislation allows
potential refugees to work legally in
the country once they have filed for
asylum.
The fact that the Ghanaians have
entered the country on tourist visas
should not be taken into
consideration when considering
whether to grant them asylum, a
Justice Ministry official said.
"Asylum cannot be requested at a
Brazilian embassy. The asylum
seeker must be in the country to
apply," said Joao Guilherme Granja.
"We have hundreds of Syrian
refugees in Brazil at the moment in
the same situation."

Most of the Ghanaian asylum
seekers in Caxias do Sul have been
given shelter by local Roman
Catholic churches.
BBC © 2014.

See them giving praise to jah that they have escaped life in the zoo, never to return. grin grin grin grin grin thank God I'm not gaynian.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2014

nigerian scammer caught red handed

these pigs keep disgracing Africa

buncha pigs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMNmIXUY_hM#t=12
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
londoner: ........Or why they scoff at Nigeria's shameful "baby factory's" while they still have children forced into slavery, beaten, raped and impregnated under the trakosi system...............Some Ghanaian posters here are deluding themselves.

hahahahahaha! Look at them scary looking apes, are those things are he or she? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ghana also experience flooding and has communities that live on water.........so why delude yourselves?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (51) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age 5 (Photos) / Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.