Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March - Foreign Affairs (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March (57784 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth USD 209,668 / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dessyguy: you still thinking of that?
is it not the truth? Why can't ghana win an olympic gold medal? Ghana must be cursed.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Iriruaga100(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
I thought we have done justice to this topic.....the nigerians should be blamed for taking part in the protest nd the police is also wrong for arresting them without any crime. Let me clearify this to the ghanaians here, we always discuss about our problems here nd dnt pretend to be like saint gabriel. We dont have stable electricity in nigeria nd its a known fact. The resent power reform is a road map to stable electricity nd its already yielding result in warri were i reside, infact we enjoy 18hrs of power everyday. Ghanaians here will never rest nd yet, they have dumsor-dumsor in thier country. We have G-boiz nd 419 in nigeria nd its a fact but ghanaians will tag us as criminals nd they have criminals, sakawa boys nd 419 in thier country. Every country has different challenges, here in nigeria we have insecurity in northeast nd unstable electricity. If we can solve these problems nothing cn stop us. Ghana is in great economic crisis right now nd what every ghanaian want is a stable economy nd for the worthless cedis to regain its value. Please its a taboo to compare the economy of both countries, one is very big nd the other small nd nt even up to that of lagos state. Thanks.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by IloveGH: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

morrafucker sired by confused headbanging alcoholics, the whole of the Ghana nation can't even stand the Oyo empire. you cursed never do well Nigerian wannabes. may the gods strike you dead. we forget our tribal alliances when we wanna kill y'all pest irritant from a kerosene background.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

This Yoruba guy is really funny, and he sounds pained as well grin grin grin

He couldn’t even read between the lines to understand what I was driving at. Well, what I meant was that you are Yoruba and you were not expected to say what you said about Ghanaians dark skin color. Because according to an Igbo, you Yorubas are just as black as charcoal...... Maybe that is why Yorubas are the ones that bleach more than other Nigerians so that the Igbos will stop insulting them with their extremely dark skin.

I understand when some ignorant Igbos make those comments, because they claim they came from Israel so they are light skinned people LOL. But Yorubas who look like they migrated to Nigeria from South Sudan shouldn’t be making mockery of themselves by making such self hating comments. It’s pure inferiority complex. cool

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by shizzle11(m): 12:13am On Aug 02, 2014
customized07: The GDP of ghana is $46.4billion while nigeria is $590billion, carlos slim worths $84.4billion (he will buy ghana and get a balance of $40billion).
bwuahahahahahah! Are you saying gayna is so cheap? niqqa u wicked gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 02, 2014
customized07: The GDP of ghana is $46.4billion while nigeria is $590billion, carlos slim worths $84.4billion (he will buy ghana and get a balance of $40billion).
It will take Ghana 30yrz to b bring change

LMAO
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 02, 2014
customized07: Statistics from ghana: ghana has never won an olympic gold medal, see how the one trying to win a commonwealth medal ended-up. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol Mehnn u bad o

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by IloveGH: 1:02am On Aug 02, 2014
londoner:

You have a good memory.

My ex-fiancee's family did not mistreat me, they love me. We are all still friendly, including my ex.

If only the majority of people I met in Ghana were like them. I'll take every person as they come, but the general attitude towards Nigerians is a put off to me.

I don't have to live in Ghana and be surrounded by that.

My relationship ended because he wanted to live in Ghana and I did not (we did not meet in Ghana either). Simple. He even began to see what I was talking about, and had to put a few people in their place.

Why would my opinion not change, the less and less I encounter this from Ghanaians?

So I was right to say your relationship may have ended due to your closed-minded views about Ghanaians cheesy

@ bolded
Really?..... Good to hear that….. but you gave up all that just because of some other Ghanaians who were not even relevant to you and your ex? Girl, it can’t be that serious.

Like I said, I have Nigerians in my family and they are doing just fine.

Anyway, all the best in your next relationship, I hope you find what you are looking for to make you happy.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iamord(m): 3:48am On Aug 02, 2014
Ashantiking:

4. Do you know Nigeria doesn't allow Ghana domestic airlines operator to fly Accra - lagos routes but if it was Ghana that did it Nigerians will yell we are jealous of them. The list goes on

speaking on this. Piece I had an info on it I have been looking for. A lot of ghanaian companies tried to set up in nigeria. They have passed the various steps. but some top men seem to Be blocking them. so it frustrates them doing business in nigeria.so far its only africa world airline that has been allowed. Seems the beef is going to another level

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2014
Congratulation to ghana, ghana now has two bronze medals in the on-going commonwealth games. Nigeria has 7golds, 6silver, 14bornzes, how sporty can ghana be grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by overhypedsteve(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahahaha why would I be angry when I'm having great fun kicking some shitnigerian azzes? grin look, those who live in glass houses don't throw stones,huh? hahahaha bashing shitnigeria is as easy as ABC. there is enough stuff even on nairaland to nail your dustbin country. nigeria is sinking fast and the earlier you guys come to terms with that reality the better. you can defend your country any way you can, but the rest of the world knows shitnigeria is a very sick country suffering from a terminal disease grin
i hope you are still having a great fun now that your president is selling you all off to the cursed IMF. Keep having fun, cursing a country that can gainfully employ your president and his cabinet.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2014
adamskutty: grin grin grin otumfour the drunkard got slayed by me. grin grin grin

Wassup hommie? grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nugga, the only thing u slaying are ur lungs, generator fumes inhaling murthafurka

grin grin grin grin grin

busy few days, but I'm back tho

nugga, btw, got a question for u.....I'm positive u were born in 1 of these areas

judging by ur malnourished looks, ur pale skin and shyt....I bet u be drinking 1 of 'em pit latrine water ain't it hahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2014

omo naija, where the devil be holidaying @

This is the true nigeria, y'all can post pics of the few places that look kinda good tho grin grin grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1595285_screen_shot_2014-08-03_at_6_56_44_am_jpeg9cef5c0033299f0d7f6a72962d43b3ae[/img]
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2014
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1595317_screen_shot_2014-08-03_at_7_15_21_am_jpeg889b88344ba2462915c225bcc82a4443[/img]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

and y'all call this elections?

the stones on the papers tells us, y'all truly live in the stone age

grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2014
adamskuti bytch, come back here murthafurka

malnourished looking nigerian animal, looks like u'v bn haunted by malaria ur entire life with the way u look in ur pics grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahaha

nugga u look hungry and that perm ain't helping matters

abi u dey follow me on here.......I'll make it a point to slap tha shyt outta u err time u fool

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry

An oil producing country for decades, and this is what y'all can provide for the lil' 1's

yet we have these animals defending shyt, a failed state...

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1595326_screen_shot_2014-08-03_at_7_20_46_am_jpegd737e10b66b99e97d9e6dff9a6c7d65e[/img]

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

see tuned or is it obi happy taking a shower with clean water for the first time in his life

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he's used to taking a bath wit the usual pit latrine water

grin grin grin grin grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1595337_screen_shot_2014-08-03_at_7_25_24_am_jpegd8f8467b0cb969e0bf4b552b740f3176[/img]
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2014
I see that iconize murthafurka grin grin grin grin grin

come make I slap some sense into ur empty head grin grin grin grin grin

murthafurkin' monkeys....mediocrity fed apes grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

murthafurkin' iconize, adamskuti and customized tryna get some fuel for their tattered generators

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1595346_screen_shot_2014-08-03_at_7_32_50_am_jpeg9f6cf401ce6eecdc811957ab01673816[/img]
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2014
angry angry

nIgeria, I blame u the people and not the government, for these embarrassing living conditions

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1595349_screen_shot_2014-08-03_at_7_39_13_am_jpegf8cf5d5d5128b615be7b2a6fc19aff7b[/img]
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2014
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin grin

murthafurkin' iconize, adamskuti and customized tryna get some fuel for their tattered generators

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1595346_screen_shot_2014-08-03_at_7_32_50_am_jpeg9f6cf401ce6eecdc811957ab01673816[/img]

Ugly product of dustbin foods.. cheesy
Expecting you to make sense is like expecting peace in the Middle east. Scavenging baboon that escaped from the zoo abandoning his gorilla kins, coming here to display his apeish behaviour.

Otumfool's alma mata below grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2014
otumfour: I see that iconize murthafurka grin grin grin grin grin

come make I slap some sense into ur empty head grin grin grin grin grin

murthafurkin' monkeys....mediocrity fed apes grin grin grin grin

Another product of "container" education. grin
I'll strangle you using a bow-tie and slap tumor into your kenke filled brain, if you make more noise.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2014
iconize:

Expecting you to make sense

if this picture no dey make sense to u then there's no hope for nigeria grin grin grin grin grin....nigeria is gone to the dogs ooo grin grin grin grin pit latrine water drinking animal called iconize grin grin grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1595337_screen_shot_2014-08-03_at_7_25_24_am_jpegd8f8467b0cb969e0bf4b552b740f3176[/img]
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2014
iconize:

I'll strangle you

strangle me kwa grin grin grin grin grin grin

iconize the makoko ape, only thing u'll be strangling is that skinny stray chicken u see in ur makoko hood grin grin grin grin

ur hood

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2014
otumfour:

strangle me kwa grin grin grin grin grin grin

iconize the makoko ape, only thing u'll be strangling is that skinny stray chicken u see in ur makoko hood grin grin grin grin

ur hood

Malnourished charcoal looking midget.
The chickens I see in Makoko are more intelligent than an average gaynaian, whose natural knowledge can be compared to that of Malian goat grin

Otumfool's family toilet below.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2014

iconize the igbo 4th class citizen of his own country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

aren't y'all igbo's relocating anymore grin grin grin grin grin grin

post a slum in Ghana and I'll post 2million of nigeria's grin grin grin grin grin grin

nigeria, the hell on earth
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2014

iconize the igbo 4th class citizen

I leave u to a yoruba to show u ur rightful place (which is in the bin)

yoruba's and hausa's shytting on igbos since 1970 grin grin grin grin

The same Ghana that tried to help u animals, today u wanna insult us grin grin grin grin grin we pity ur 4th igbo class selves grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2014
iconize:

Otumfool's family toilet below.

where's the proof that its Ghana grin grin grin

my pictures have bn concise, nigeria is shyt grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2014
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

iconize the igbo 4th class citizen of his own country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

aren't y'all igbo's relocating anymore grin grin grin grin grin grin

post a slum in Ghana and I'll post 2million of nigeria's grin grin grin grin grin grin

nigeria, the hell on earth

Words of a nebbish coward cheesy going tribal won't stop me from whipping your burnt as..s, neither will it stop gaynaians from eating maggots. cheesy

Gaynaians are eating maggots

Accra, June 13 (Crusading Guide) -- Creamy and crispy Malt n Milk, Cleo Digestive, Wafer and Sweety biscuits are hot confectionaries for children and adults in the homes of most Ghanaians and other African countries. Cocktail parties buffet, wedding ceremonies ad other social gatherings, are spiced up with these tasty and nutritionally rich biscuits.

Little do people know, however, that when they eat these biscuits, they are indirectly gulping down roasted maggots, worm, weevils, termites and fungi. A company, Eurofood (Gh) Limited, situated off the Spintex Road in Accra, is where these unwholesome biscuits and others like Anibal, Bolo, Fitini, Baba Junior, Mobile, are produced.

The owners of the company, knowing very well that the flour used for producing the confectionaries had expired and could pose health hazard to unsuspecting consumers, put pressure on the labourers to work day and night so as to finish the over 1000 bags which had been stocked in the warehouse near the production room. Products of Eurofood can be found in the markets of Benin, Togo, Burkina Faso, Cote D'ivore and other West African countries.

The flour was produced by Grand Moulins of France under the brand name Melissa; but had been left to go bad. It weighs 50 kg and the expiry date on it is June 2006. Workers of the company said that they spotted the worms in the flour over two months ago. "In this company we do not sieve flour before using it; we pour it straight into the mixer, but in this particular case, we sieve the content of every sack because of the worms and insects. In every sack you find a lot of worms.

After sieving them we empty the maggots and the other little creatures into a big dustbin outside. These are direct instructions from the owners of the company.

I once reported it to some of our supervisors, Makoo, Kasim and Ellem, to advise management on what we were seeing but nothing has been done so far about it and we are quiet, because if you make small noise, you will be fired the next day and that will mean no food for your family", said Kwame Ansah, one of the labourers.

Paul Anum, a casual worker, said that he was always hurt on seeing that the products of Eurofood bear the inscription "Made in Ghana, "Foreigners must respect the people of this country. "These foreigners would not manufacture such bad products in their own countries. Infact, they don't even eat their own country biscuits produced by their own company. They buy other biscuits from super markets for their family while they produce these unwholesome products for Ghana and other countries", Anum lamented.

The World Health Organisation in a risk analysis report in 2002 (Geneva Switzerland, WHO/CDS/CSR EPH 2002.21) stated that the symptoms of food poisoning from such maggots can vary.

"Common symptoms include nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrheoa, and sometimes fever. Occasionally, food poisoning can be very serious and even cause death. The length of the incubation period depends on the type of bacteria and how many are swallowed. It could be hours or days. The bacteria stick to the lining of the intestine and destroy the cells, either by sheer weight or numbers or by the toxins (poisons) they produce. Sometimes these toxins are absorbed and cause damage elsewhere in the body" the report said.

As at press time yesterday, the Ghana Police upon information by the Crusading Guide invited Ghana Television News team and stormed the premises of Eurofood to see things for themselves.

The operation was led by Chief Superintendent J K Agboada, Deputy Director, Police Operations. The Police, Ghana Standards Board and the Food and Drugs Board as a result of the shock they saw on the spot, immediately closed the place down, pending further directives from the top hierarchy of the Ghana Police Service.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2014
The future of nigeria, how tha won't y'all be producing the likes of this igbo animal called iconize grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (51) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age 5 (Photos) / Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.