Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March - Foreign Affairs (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March (57814 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth USD 209,668 / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hehehe... Ghanaians again with their silliness! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2014
adamskutty:

Cretinous fvctard grin grin suffering and smiling
Check out the link
Of this picture

[img] http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/00675/AVN_SOMALIBOYREFUGE_675205f.jpg[/img]

My malnourished one eyed flap mouthed coxcomb after been mauled ,trashed and embarrased

U just embarrassed urself again u orange hawker in the dirty street of tema grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

First off ;

It's an abomination for any nigerian (a aboki like u adamskutty, stemming from the poorest tribe or region of that jungle called Nigeria especially) to use the "suffering and smiling" slogan (which was invented for the Nigerian) on any foreigner. cool

Secondly;

That image of the Kid was meant to help u see how u look in real life, since u didn't find it embarrassing enough to put up that hideous and distasteful image of yours as a DP earlier on grin grin ( I successfully stopped the aboki from putting up his pix)

See the kids eyes? Compare it to urs, don't worry I'll repost them for u grin

Adamskutty, Never use the word malnutrition on a human being ever in ur life, cuz u, adamskutty is the definition of MALNUTRITION

Adamskutty is synonymous to malnutrition cheesy

Thirdly, u keep praising urself abt mauling someone, grin, bytch arzz aboki gateman, I'v been taking ur boko looking self to the cleaners since grin, to the point, ur master iconize, whom u'v been gateman'ing for in the south had to come in and try and save ya, hell, some other Nigerian apes tried to chip in a useless word or two too grin grin

Stop licking ur balls like the dirty boko aboki gateman pig that u are nugga, ur a mere aboki to me, lmao grin ....I don laugh taya for here oooo

They might be supporting u on here but they piss on ur tribe @ ur back Hahahahaha , to them u and ur tribe are the cause of nigerias woes Hahahahaha grin

Fhucking Gollum look alike adamskutty grin grin

Lmao! I don slap this aboki taya for this thread oooo grin grin

Btw, call that Igbo slave called iconize for me, abi una dey take turns ni.... Hahahahaha

Iconize the Igbo pig, son of an Igbo goat....cowardice at heart and soul....

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2014
all4naija: Hehehe... Ghanaians again with their silliness! angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin

U are next Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin

grin

it nice when u post pix of how u look like to ur master ,the poorest TRIBE and region in nigeria is definatly not my TRIBE ,even though that tribe is richer than the richest ethnicity in ur sh1thole ,common my slave u people are correctly begging for aids grin grin grin

Im an igala boy u malnourished one eyed gaytoad grin grin grin grin

No no no no,its a taboo on my side for u (inferior being )to use that word on me,im superior to you grin grin grin grin grin grin

U still owe me 6 lines you bum bailey poofter ,i have been mauling that madness out of ur coconut brain u warthog faced buffoon with scissors eye grin grin grin grin grin

My tribe and region the poorest in nigeria ?lmfaoooooooo grin grin grin grin grin jeeeez,there are about 250 ethnic groups in ur mister's country ,my region is actually the most developed (north CENTRAL btw) grin grin grin

And why are u trying to turn me against my country men ?this ape is trying to be smart grin grin

Otoumfour u primitive ugly looking ape with a primitive name,im ur lord anf Mister ,itz ur duty to entertain me u sypllis infested cumward with an IQ equivalent to a dot,i see many gaynians begging here on the streets on abuja (north central,my region) ur fellow burnt skin crude oil painted apes hawk oranges just to survive grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know u dream of living that sh1thole u live in ,seeing the fact that majority of yall prefer suicide to life in ur miserable wretched hell on earrh

everyday 5 out of every 10 gaynians commit suicide [h] grin

What can be more worst than this ? grin grin grin grin grin

The igbos got beef with hausa and fulanis not igalas u ar0used garruloused punk with slippers shaped head grin grin grin

A gaynian tailor i saw here in my region said if he can save up to 12 thousand naira on return to gayna he will become a rich man instantly grin grin the poorest beggars in nigeria deal with nairas not cedis. We cut our hair for 300 naira here that will be enough to upgrade ur wardrobe grin grin grin

Hehehehehe ! U must have been born in the ugly forest,pls drink a pint of my dog v@ginal discharge u c0ckling worthless retarded parasite ,ur country ,ur nationality is a curse to humanity,a cancer to the human race,we cant keep on sending aid to yall backwards primitives that were walking n@ked and bare footed before we came with civilization to ur village grin grin grin

Otumfool Otoumfour otoumbo grin grin grin grin u are a knave,a rascal,an eater of broken meats,a base,shallow,beggerly three suited hundred pound,filthy woosted stockinf knave,a lilly livered whores0n grass-grazing super-serviceable finicall rogue ,u son a renowed umbrella repairer in tema grin grin grin grin

it sucks being u meeehn .

My dog will never ever get over d shame of belonging to d same species as u,u are a monster an ogre ,a malformity ,a mistake of nature. Lepers literilly avoid u. U are vile,worthless,u are less than nothing, u my slave is a fungus grin grin

No no no no,u have no right whatsoever interacting with ur lord ,its a honour on ur side having a tete a tete wirh a nigerian ,we look down on ur kind.u know we are superior right? grin grin

Now back down memory lane ,in tge 80s when ur miserable wretched Primitive creatures invaded our territory ,about 5 million od burnt skin creatures (take note:- u and ur kinds aint humans,some weird creatures which ancestors m@ted with gorillas ) ur papa was cleaning my papa shoe,cleaning the gutters and was our gateman grin grin grin he washed the toilets with his bare hands and was made to sleep in cage,all these he did for a slice of bread grin grin grin ur currency was equivalent to tissue paper ,now its even worst,even a toilet tissue paper has more value than gaynian cedis grin grin grin puhahahaha grin grin grin i know the truth hurts,when we were fed up wirg ur kind,we packed yall into trucks with ur Ghana must go bag like sardines tightly packed in canes grin grin grin majority of ur kind on learning about the deportation hanged themselves to death grin grin grin grin grin grin

U see my skeleton looking ape ur vill@ge is our colony,our captured territory ,the creatures in there are our slaves ,sooner than later we will send our mad h0rny dogs to invade that territory and mate with ur kind in order to obtain a more stronger but less smarter creature to work on our plantation grin grin grin

i hear say dey d give serial and nafdac number to the sheboons puzzy of ur kind,abeg what is the nafdac number of ur sister and mama puzzy is it 6 or 12 ,or 2 or 9? grin grin grin answer me ASAP my dog is waiting
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin

U are next Hahahahaha

This daft is crazy! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
adamskutty: it

waiting

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Waste of Space, that's what u keep posting, with ur kindergarten internet searched words grin grin grin grin

Who the fhuck uses words like "garrulouse"," slippers shaped head", "ugly forest" grin grin grin....it's always funny reading ur so-called disses grin grin grin, the poor abokki can't even pronounce most of these words grin grin grin grin

U better stop denying ur abokki'ness oooo grin grin grin grin grin, adamskutty the 5th generation gateman hahahahahaha

I remember my friends from the south having a discussion about letting their abokki gatemen go, after boko haram went gaga grin grin grin grin, ur ntn but a problem to the southerners

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Lemme highlight some his weak, funny and unintelligent comments, a lot of gibberish shyt grin grin grin

adamskutty: common my slave u people are correctly begging for aids grin grin grin

Wtf did he J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ type?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

adamskutty:

U still owe me 6 lines you bum bailey poofter

grin grin grin grin grin

Like a 7yrs old kid, bytch the only thing owed to u is a bottle of visine eye drops to remove the redness in ur eye and some quality food, cuz u look malnourished grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
adamskutty:

faced buffoon with scissors eye

grin grin grin this fhool is a true rep for the gateman association
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
adamskutty:

there are about 250 ethnic groups in ur mister's country

grin grin grin grin hello mister

As far as I'm concerned Nigeria is Yoruba and Igbo.....ur an abokki tryna punch above his weight grin grin grin

Adamskutty, ur a gateman, know ur place grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
adamskutty: itz ur duty to entertain me u sypllis infested cumward

Sypllis cumward, wtf grin grin grin

Chei! Abokki grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin,

utter crap and gibberish from an ab0ki slave ,so you dont know the meaning of garruloused ,ar0used e.t.c?when i said ur brain is probably filled with cow dung mixed with watery monkey sperm ,i was right After all grin grin grin grin grin

So u mean to me that ur ab0oki lord kicked ur azz and choped off ur d1ck for r@ping his f0wl,wow! This is damn serious

My warthog faced buffoon ur story is indeed pathetic ,many of ur kinds are here in Abuja mounting the gates ,they is this black creature from ur jungle who after escaping from ur zoo into the promise land begged some ab0kis in nigeria for a job ,he was given the job of a cleaner,a laundry man but he turned it down,he said he prefer to be a gateman in one of the ab0kis dog cage grin grin grin grin grin

U fithy gaynian ab0ki wannabe,ur kind are cursed,i laugh at your stupidity grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway we added a new word to the dictionary OTOUMFOUR :- meaning lack of proper nutrition,caused by not having enough to eat grin grin grin

E.g the boy is suffering from Otoumfournesss .

Otoumfour runs in their family grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
adamskutty: I know u dream of living that sh1thole u live in

Abokki tryna murder the English language cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
adamskutty:
Anyway we added a new word to the dictionary OTOUMFOUR :- meaning lack of proper nutrition,caused by not having enough to eat grin grin grin
E.g the boy is suffering from Otoumfournesss .
Otoumfour runs in their family grin grin

grin grin grin grin

When copying my style, at least take it a ste further gateman grin grin

U are in the dictionary abokki

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
otumfour:

Abokki tryna mader the English language cheesy cheesy
chaiii ashanti kotonko ape u have killed the language grin grin

R.i.p english grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
otumfour:

Sypllis cumward, wtf grin grin grin

Chei! Abokki grin grin
chaiii ab0kj mai suya ,from the way u love using the word ab0ki ,i am sure u are an ab0ki gaynian ,the burnt ugly looking version grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin hello mister

As
chaiii abokiness truly runs in ur blood grin grin grin grin grin

Gaynian ab0ki trying to be smart ,for all i care u are a member of the mai suya association in gayna grin grin grin grin .
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin this fhool is a true rep for the gateman association
how suya business in this ebola period nau gayna burnt skin ab0ki ? grin grin grin grin

Chaiii ! Omo mai suya mallam why u report to the mods to censor the word ab0ki nau? grin grin grin This is a clear proof that u an ab0ki gaynian and ab0ki gaynians are the ugliest of creatures unlike the abokis of nigeria grin grin grin grin

CHARCANT;– extremely dark skin humans,who feel inferior to finer breeds from around the world

E.g ghana,haiti ,somalia grin grin

Its in the dictionary mia suya grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chaiii this boy is suffering from Otoumfournesss cry cry cry

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
adamskutty: how suya business i

grin grin grin grin grin

See this abokki getting all confused, if u can't beat the game, u better join abi

grin cheesy grin

Useless abokki dog, adamskutty ur lame arrzz has bn exposed over and over, u used to think u were all that abi

Murthafurka, ur now left to recycling my venom

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin

When copying my style, at least take it a ste further gateman grin grin

U are in the dictionary abokki

gayna ab0ki mai suya why una things the always dey opposite nau ? ab0kis are suppose to be goodlooking or average looking at worst

This gaynian ab0ki boy black pass dog sh1t ooo grin grin grin grin grin

It seems to me like he is suffering from Otoumfournesss grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin

wow ! A gaynian ab0ki calling me an ab0ki ,this is endtime things ,dont get mad now that i uncovered ur abokkiness grin grin grin

This south sudanese looking ab0ki vulture dey verce badly o,venom indeed grin grin grin

Abeg gaynian ab0ki mai suya come polish my shoe its dirty grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Murthafurka talkn abt Ebola when there's bn no case recorded in Ghana

Of course ur an abokki so u wouldn't know that

U wouldn't know that the Naira is shyt compared to the cedi

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

The fhool is now posting pictures of himself and his ilk

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
otumfour: Murthafurka talkn abt Ebola when there's bn no case recorded in Ghana

useless gaynian ab0ki mai suya ,who do u wanna f00l?

In 2009 the gaynian central bank reduce the currency denomination of d cedis,one new gaynian cedis is equivalent to 10,000 old gayna cedis

Gayna ab0ki may thunder strike ur d1ck there grin grin grin grin

Abeg make i go arrange articles educate u small

First and foremost ,do u know the meaning of redomination ? Its when the zero digit of a currency is wiped off,ur sh1thole did that to the cedis in 2007 and that's the reason ur economy is in this mess ,same with the Zimbabwean economy grin grin grin grin grin
Maxymilliano: In real terms, the Naira is more stronger than the Cedis. You don't use exchange rate parity to determine the worth of a currency but the intrinsic value of the currency under consideration.

The Zimbabwean dollars is a perfect example.

Una govt wiped out the zeros of ur currency but the real value still stands,its like this ,take 10,000 cedis and remove all the zero grin grin now that 1 cedis u are looking at is not actually one cedis but 10,000 cedis ,hahahahaha grin grin grin Omo mumu republic,iconize roll over abeg grin grin

Cedis redomination affected gayna economy

http://www.citifmonline.com/2014/07/23/cedi-redenomination-affected-ghanas-economy-akosa/

Our one naira is one naira,the southafrican one rand is one rand,the us one dollar is one dollar but the gaynian one cedis is actually 10 thousand cedis ,omo mumu republic grin grin

Hehehehehe ! Follow me Enjoy rand and the nairas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKdh7YD-QS0&itct=CDsQpDAYACITCMOd57nmuMACFc2ffgodsIYAt1IUcmFuZHMgYW5kIHRoZSBuYWlyYXM%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Slicqyprizzy(f): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
;DYou guys are seriously cracking me up. Otumfour, Adamskutty grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Adamskutty, ur phone na Chinese fone

See ur editing compared to that of mine grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
idi0t trying to change the topic ,yes na chinko ,happy now? grin grin

Now back to reality grin grin

otumfour: Murthafurka talkn abt Ebola when there's bn no case recorded in Ghana

useless gaynian ab0ki mai suya ,who do u wanna f00l?

In 2009 the gaynian central bank reduce the currency denomination of d cedis,one new gaynian cedis is equivalent to 10,000 old gayna cedis

Gayna ab0ki may thunder strike ur d1ck there grin grin grin grin

Abeg make i go arrange articles educate u small

First and foremost ,do u know the meaning of redomination ? Its when the zero digit of a currency is wiped off,ur sh1thole did that to the cedis in 2007 and that's the reason ur economy is in this mess ,same with the Zimbabwean economy grin grin grin grin grin
Maxymilliano: In real terms, the Naira is more stronger than the Cedis. You don't use exchange rate parity to determine the worth of a currency but the intrinsic value of the currency under consideration.

The Zimbabwean dollars is a perfect example.

Una govt wiped out the zeros of ur currency but the real value still stands,its like this ,take 10,000 cedis and remove all the zero grin grin now that 1 cedis u are looking at is not actually one cedis but 10,000 cedis ,hahahahaha grin grin grin Omo mumu republic,iconize roll over abeg grin grin

Cedis redomination affected gayna economy

http://www.citifmonline.com/2014/07/23/cedi-redenomination-affected-ghanas-economy-akosa/

Our one naira is one naira,the southafrican one rand is one rand,the us one dollar is one dollar but the gaynian one cedis is actually 10 thousand cedis ,omo mumu republic grin grin

Hehehehehe ! Follow me Enjoy rand and the nairas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKdh7YD-QS0&itct=CDsQpDAYACITCMOd57nmuMACFc2ffgodsIYAt1IUcmFuZHMgYW5kIHRoZSBuYWlyYXM%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Obrafour(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
adamskutty: useles

modar f0cker, why not join your mumu army and tactically redraw from a fire fight with boko haram?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Obrafour: modar f0cker, why not join your mumu army and tactically redraw from a fire fight with boko haram?

is this for real? This cant be real,i must be dreaming . Obrafour is back . Jesu grin grin grin grin

Is it the same army thats currently bombing boko boys ,abeg check front page .

What actually happened was that they chased those demons into cameroon
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Slicqyprizzy: ;DYou guys are seriously cracking me up. Otumfour, Adamskutty grin
na evening lesson we dey do

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age 5 (Photos) / Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.