Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (639953 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by parasshivhare(m): 2:33am On Sep 04, 2017
Read this article to find out the difference between infatuation and real love
http://www.luvleela.com/infatuation-vs-love/
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Escape101: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2017
okay let's go on this issue please this message is for every guy who's an introvert in the room, Nigga being an introvert doesn't and shouldn't make you feel bad because most times its caused by nature not just your psychological state. sometimes nature has it that at our early stage as a guy walking up to the ladies and expressing on feelings seems very cumbersome and most times the thought alone makes us breathe fast than usual but I will help you all escape the world of introverts kings as I did with the following tips.
         Talking to a lady is a pretty cumbersome thing to do or even imaging especially when you sit next to her in a bus probably ,on a desk or even when she's few distance from you either in a club, restaurant,. Yeah i know some see it a big task  because while trying to figure out what to start the conversation with they feel sudden increase in their heart beat. While some the main thing keeping them off it is just how to keep the conversation flowing after the first escaped successfully but i will ride you guys away from such feelings because i once encountered it while in my Teen period before i took a huge but simple step.

While in my 17s and late 19s whenever i did try approaching a girl my heart pumps not just blood but like all my muscles down my stomach as i did think those days, i know some of you guys feel same way as i did, but the good news is that we will bypass that heavy tensions in our hearts after reading this artlicle. I know some of us has lost some of the girls we did love to have been with in High school,college and outside world.

Let's go crush these negative feelings punching our mind for some time now, how to start up and maintain a nice and entertaining conversation even you will love never to end depends on just two things which i will discuss so that you will start winning opportunities each time you feel like doing so.  The following factors will get you surprised because you've neglected them for sometime now.

The first step is called "what's she like? Step

This step is a very important step not to neglect  because the success of your conversation and the free flow all lies here. Some may ask why is it so? It is so because a lady's mood probably depends on what she wants to discuss and whom she wants to talk to at that particular time. What's she like has to do with her physical appearance like Moody, happy, calm,relaxed etc.  If a lady is relax while in a bus you will probably see her looking out the window sides or even playing music but if she looks stressed out you can also know how to pick a conversation with my dear. Read this example below and understand how looks helps in choosing initial conversation topic.....

Me: hey dear,you looking stressed out can you please light up your cute face please........

Girl: (smiles), oka.  thank

Me: click the link to read the next step and comment your after reading if you have questions to ask.....
link: https:///stats/post/20/myrelationshipdoctor.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Maybe we need a Mod to clean up this thread. angry

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 09, 2017
Ray1251:
Please can anyone help with an articulate on how to overcome shyness, also I am so happy I believe the introvert part of me no longer affect me that much.

Shyness can be overcome. Shyness usually occur in childhood for two reasons; fear and low self esteem. I said it earlier, self-confidence and self-love answers it all. Being an introvert is another thing which I believe is cool. A recent study shows that introverts may be the best public speakers and motivators because they think things through thoroughly thereby avoiding rash decisions.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by charley94: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
please guys I need your advice, any suggestions on how to overcome shyness towards approaching ladies. Am 23 done with school and currently working but I have never had a girlfriend.As much as I tell myself that having one is not my priority now. It's just doesn't feel right that i have never been able to ask any lady out

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Tigris007: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Quintee:
I think I'm too considerate of others (most especially in relationships) and most times, people take it for granted. I consider it necessary to put an end to it now but how can I achieve this? I feel this attribute is not ideal in today's world because only few people possess virtues.

You'll be surprised how I found this...late though but truth resonates till the end of time. Let those words on your picture upload continue to be your shining guide....you'll never miss your way...permit me to say I love you... God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by rizingmoney(f): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
corisande:
present! !
People think I'm a snub and not approachable
I don't keep/have friends
*boring*
well dear, i used to fink am d only one but here u are. Where are u now?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by corisande: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by rizingmoney(f): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
corisande:
I stay in owerri
alright, do u stay alone or with parents?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Windflower(f): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
Waow,just came across this thread,It's feels like home already. Am an introvert and i don't know if ones upbringing can cause one to be an introvert but for me,I guess it did. I was raised by very strict parent who instilled both fear along side morals. To the extent that now am grown up,but I can't bring myself to doing anything immoral cos its feels like I still see my dad telling me not to.

The belief is that introvert and shyness are two different social phenomenon, which I believe is true because now have learnt to do away with shyness.
I am still reserved but can easily get into conversation and flow when need be

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Windflower(f): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
charley94:
please guys I need your advice, any suggestions on how to overcome shyness towards approaching ladies. Am 23 done with school and currently working but I have never had a girlfriend.As much as I tell myself that having one is not my priority now. It's just doesn't feel right that i have never been able to ask any lady out
In my opinion, I believe there is no other way to overcome shyness other than increasing your self esteem. I used to be shy especially when walking and people keeps staring,another factor was that I wasn't tall,thinking that people would always look down on me because of this. Well,this was true but then I can't allow my height define my life,so I had to snap out of the low self esteem mentality. Now,when I walk,I do it with pride,I gave myself a high dosage of self esteem, what people think about me isn't my problem,my concern is how I see myself. Nobody can take away your shyness,you have got to fight it yourself,dare yourself to ask a lady out on a date,the worst she can do is to reject the offer.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
charley94:

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

Hopefully, this might help you cheesy

Cc HARDDON

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Estellar: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
Arsenate:
because i keep to my self a lot, people misconstrue that as arrogance, rudeness or snubbish. it used to bother me alot. now I don't seem to care.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Estellar: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Just came across this thread..... feels good to know I'm not d only introvert on here
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by iamnlia(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
Windflower:

In my opinion, I believe there is no other way to overcome shyness other than increasing your self esteem. I used to be shy especially when walking and people keeps staring,another factor was that I wasn't tall,thinking that people would always look down on me because of this. Well,this was true but then I can't allow my height define my life,so I had to snap out of the low self esteem mentality. Now,when I walk,I do it with pride,I gave myself a high dosage of self esteem, what people think about me isn't my problem,my concern is how I see myself. Nobody can take away your shyness,you have got to fight it yourself,dare yourself to ask a lady out on a date,the worst she can do is to reject the offer.
This think still worries me, I'll see someone I want to meet and form a good icebreaker but I'll just procastinate.

Although If I learn something like palm reading, I'm gon be starting convos like a boss grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Windflower(f): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
iamnlia:

This think still worries me, I'll see someone I want to meet and form a good icebreaker but I'll just procastinate.

Although If I learn something like palm reading, I'm gon be starting convos like a boss grin
That's the problem,you don't have to worry about anything, everything has to do with our mindset.Next time do not procrastinate,always challenge yourself to dare something you haven't done before.

Now, am trying not to be too withdrawn from people,today I was really playful at work that people were surprised. I guess we just have to learn to adjust our introverted nature so people don't see us as alien. smiley

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by iamnlia(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
Windflower:

That's the problem,you don't have to worry about anything, everything has to do with our mindset.Next time do not procrastinate,always challenge yourself to dare something you haven't done before.

Now, am trying not to be too withdrawn from people,today I was really playful at work that people were surprised. I guess we just have to learn to adjust our introverted nature so people don't see us as alien. smiley
That's good, I try to be interactive at times but my reasoning pattern will just differ.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hmmm. Palm reading, let me check it out.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Chrisx1x(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
iamnlia:

We're the same bro.
I like to "compensate" for it by being the best at everything I do, that way when boys are singing about clubbing and how you're afraid of people, they'll also revere you for constant outside the box thinking.

Mine is not easy, I'm the firstborn and my height doesn't help me in being discreet. And my use of left hand always makes me center of topics.
thats a summary of me.i never knew someone with similar personality existed.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sweet7oyin(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jackossky:
wow...Nice thread
Down to business

I simply can't say if I am an introvert or extrovert ..I tried to weigh myself but to no avail

I am not shy to start a discussion with a new person...
but I can't keep it on for long...
I can create a first impression by being loquacious today, but maintaining it till morrow, the next and the next becomes a problem..People do tag me as a proud guy.In my whole neighborhood, no friend of my age talks or relate to me freely (boys and girl)
And again I don't like being with friends for long, sometimes I might feel the urge,but most time, it dies down...

I am mostly taciturn but whenever I am with some of best friends at school. I tend to be very loquacious, but when I don't see any of them, I do cocoon to myself by being reticent.

I can start a group discussion in school, I can lead my peers during presentation, I can impress the newest girl in campus, i can awe an audience...
so I do think
Maybe it is a mask or a cascade
coz when I get home

I become all alone, I become laconic and I become quiet..Maybe I am just complicated for no reason coz I exhibit trait of an extrovert and that of an introvert.
So,I don't know if I belong here,I don't know , I don't...

Drops the mic...
After reading the first line ...dnt worry ur not
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sweet7oyin(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Guys pls i wanna ask.... Is it like a normal tin for introverts to marry real late.....cause the introverts i know marry real late...not necessarily because dey r shy...i dont know sha...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by bamidek(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
ariklawani:
Being an Introvert is by nature. Most introverts are born in October and Mostly November.
Do have any prove for this pls...introvert born in October and November.. Although I am introvert and born in Nov
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ericca: 4:26am On Sep 16, 2017
I'd like to believe that I'm more on an ambivert. Sometimes, I hate large groups. Sometimes, I love parties.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sweet7oyin(m): 5:08am On Sep 16, 2017
ariklawani:
Being an Introvert is by nature. Most introverts are born in October and Mostly November.
am an introvert and born in july
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Epano: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
Extro/intro versy is set on a continuum ( i.e a bar) no one is completely 2 d extreme of extro or intro and no one is exactly at d center of the 2 personalities.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Epano:
Extro/intro versy is set on a continuum ( i.e a bar) no one is completely 2 d extreme of extro or intro and no one is exactly at d center of the 2 personalities.

Are you saying you don't agree with the ambivert concept?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Happy Weekend everybody!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Coming very soon is list of books every Introvert must read. "Quiet" definitely number one......
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ariklawani(f): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=sweet7oyin post=60506019]am an introvert and born in july[/quoteOk.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Aieboocaar(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jackossky:
wow...Nice thread
Down to business

I simply can't say if I am an introvert or extrovert ..I tried to weigh myself but to no avail

I am not shy to start a discussion with a new person...
but I can't keep it on for long...
I can create a first impression by being loquacious today, but maintaining it till morrow, the next and the next becomes a problem..People do tag me as a proud guy.In my whole neighborhood, no friend of my age talks or relate to me freely (boys and girl)
And again I don't like being with friends for long, sometimes I might feel the urge,but most time, it dies down...

I am mostly taciturn but whenever I am with some of best friends at school. I tend to be very loquacious, but when I don't see any of them, I do cocoon to myself by being reticent.

I can start a group discussion in school, I can lead my peers during presentation, I can impress the newest girl in campus, i can awe an audience...
so I do think
Maybe it is a mask or a cascade
coz when I get home

I become all alone, I become laconic and I become quiet..Maybe I am just complicated for no reason coz I exhibit trait of an extrovert and that of an introvert.
So,I don't know if I belong here,I don't know , I don't...

Drops the mic...

*Picks the mic*......

Brotherly!!! cool Everything you wrote up dere describe my personality, with just 1 little difference....I am a bloodly chronic Stammerer mehn!!! grin

I choose to call myself an Extroverted inteovert!!!
I can be very lively and funny atyms o but, Na my condition make me turn introvert!! cry cos its soo much pain using 2mins to complete a simple statement tht will take just 30sec to complete in public.

*Drops mic & takes a seat* grin

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 12:42am On Sep 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.