Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (637185 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eipreel(f): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Oh dear!some peeps beginning to show they aint happy about the bond being created here...

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Olarewajub:
How's the weekend going?
So so
How's yours going?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Scrypt:

Good. You been fine I figured.
Yea, I have
smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Olarewajub:
Apart from Prayer and financial support, how can one be of help to these people?
Raising the awareness amomgst you lot and championing selfless love.
All of these introverts this and that is nauseating.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
SocialRecluse:

Yea, I have
smiley

Good girl. Good night. cheesy
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
eipreel:
Oh dear!some peeps beginning to show they aint happy about the bond being created here...
Which yeye bond? Na chyking una dey call bonding?
Yinmu.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eipreel(f): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Therez no need to view if you not interested#freeworld...wait lemme check the topic of the thread again...

Biko dont quote me again
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Its very simple, if someone isn't happy that some people are happy, then you know who has the problem, right? I see no harm being caused to anyone by this thread. we discuss movies, music, books and how to help each other to be better persons. How is that wrong? so if anyone sees things as otherwise, am afraid someone might need help.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
@blublahd

Please understand some of us if not most, care about making the world a better place. But how can we help someone else if we hardly know who we are.

This thread is created to make introverts outthere undertsand that they are unique in a special way and not eccentric in a bad sense. This thread can get someone out of depression and other self threatening issues.

We will try to change the world for better but lets first try to make ourself better for such an enormous task.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Haywhymido(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Confirmed introvert reporting ... Hi
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Haywhymido:
Confirmed introvert reporting ...
Hi

Sounds like you are really proud to be one. We like that. Welcome
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
leadzeal:
@blublahd

Please understand some of us if not most, care about making the world a better place. But how can we help someone else if we hardly know who we are.

This thread is created to make introverts outthere undertsand that they are unique in a special way and not eccentric in a bad sense. This thread can get someone out of depression and other self threatening issues.

We will try to change the world for better but lets first try to make ourself better for such an enormous task.
Very good reply.
Now shall the life threatening issues be presented so we can dissect? Rather than this endless self praises that sound like a broken record.

I will hate myself to be insensitive to anyone here facing a life threatening issue or an identity crisis.

Some of you all are going to take professions that require you to be more social to peeps and outgoing. I think that should be a better subject matter.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmm... Trouble makers angry
Avoid them like a plague
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Splendous.
SocialRecluse:
So so
How's yours going?

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
blublahd:

Raising the awareness amomgst you lot and championing selfless love.
All of these introverts this and that is nauseating.
Why the war in Somalia?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Haywhymido(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
leadzeal:

Sounds like you are really proud to be one. We like that. Welcome
sure i am. I discovered long tym ago dat being me n showcasing it, is the best thing i can offer to myself. Thanks, man
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Who did the confirmation for you? Lol.
Haywhymido:
Confirmed introvert reporting ...
Hi
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Haywhymido(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Olarewajub:
Who did the confirmation for you? Lol.
self confirmation, after reading thru many articles written on anythin related to introvert n sorts
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please continue what i just liked @ nurd
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Confintro
Haywhymido:
self confirmation, after reading thru many articles written on anythin related to introvert n sorts
Carry go jare.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Olarewajub:
Why the war in Somalia?

The war in somalia was drawn to point out the fact that there are bigger things this world and you especially should concern yourself with than what the world thinks of you.
Its often said, no matter the voices of the people you hear, yours is always the loudest in your head.
All this talk about how you are perceived only reinforces it into your medulla.

You should quit such thought and concern your self with how you can contribute to this world.
Mark zuckerberg is an introvert but look at his brain child- facebook? What the world thinks of you don't matter but what you think of it and how you wish to effect your own change than self obsessing!
And by the way, why not somalia? Have you seen
those starved kids? I feel unworthy of the priviledge of the food I get at times.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
blublahd:

Some of you all are going to take professions that require you to be more social to peeps and outgoing. I think that should be a better subject matter.

Glad we are close to the same page. Any self praise or "chyking" as you put it, was not meted to burst our ego at least not intentionally. Its just to mix a little laxity with learning so the citadel of learning would not be too boring. Remember when we were in primary school, we do have break time but it is usually short. We will try to restrict our deviation to short periods too.

You just brought up a very good subject matter which is not yet treated here in depth. And that is, how can we introverts handle a profession that definitely requires so much human interactions? The floor is open to all.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
leadzeal:

Glad we are close to the same page. Any self praise or "chyking" as you put it, was not meted to burst our ego at least not intentionally. Its just to mix a little laxity with learning so the citadel of learning would not be too boring. Remember when we were in primary school, we do have break time but it is usually short. We will try to restrict our deviation to short periods too.

You just brought up a very good subject matter which is not yet treated here in depth. And that is, how can we introverts handle a profession that definitely requires so much human interactions? The floor is open to all.

Glad to be of "trouble maker service"

The chyking remark I made, I apologise to all concerned.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
SocialRecluse:
Hmmm... Trouble makers angry

Avoid them like a plague

Hey, do you know so called "trouble makers" as you put it or critics as the world knows it, fastens the pace of learning. cheesy

Been a while. Welcome.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eipreel(f): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
leadzeal:
how can we introverts handle a profession that definitely requires so much human interactions? The floor is open to all.

someone already raised that topic and some contributions were made. You can refer to the previous pages and make yours. You probably havent read that part
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
blublahd:

Glad to be of "trouble maker service"

The chyking remark I made, I apologise to all concerned.

Now we are glad. Thank you.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
eipreel:

someone already raised that topic and some contributions were made. You can refer to the previous pages and make yours. You probably havent read that part

Maybe I was not here then and i skipped it when going through the thread. Thanks, would try to find it out.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by nurd(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Olarewajub:
Please continue what i just liked @ nurd
I haven't seen the like. Maybe you point that part out so I continue...

Meanwhile, blublahd has raised a vital issue. I think the discussion here should be multifaceted. Let's talk about books, current event in the world, particularly nigeria, work, education etc., to make this lounge more educative.

At this stage, we all know this is a gathering of introverts, so let's expand the scope of things we discuss.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
blublahd:

The war in somalia was drawn to point out the fact that there are bigger things this world and you especially should concern yourself with than what the world thinks of you.
Its often said, no matter the voices of the people you hear, yours is always the loudest in your head.
All this talk about how you are perceived only reinforces it into your medulla.

You should quit such thought and concern your self with how you can contribute to this world.
Mark zuckerberg is an introvert but look at his brain child- facebook? What the world thinks of you don't matter but what you think of it and how you wish to effect your own change than self obsessing!
And by the way, why not somalia? Have you seen
those starved kids? I feel unworthy of the priviledge of the food I get at times.

Heart touching write-up. I believe it will motivate us to have a "brain child" that will affect the world positively, especially here in africa.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 28, 2015
leadzeal:

Hey, do you know so called "trouble makers" as you put it or critics as the world knows it, fastens the pace of learning. cheesy

Been a while. Welcome.

Thanks smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 12:12am On Jun 28, 2015
nurd:

Meanwhile, blublahd has raised a vital issue. I think the discussion here should be multifaceted. Let's talk about books, current event in the world, particularly nigeria, work, education etc., to make this lounge more educative.

At this stage, we all know this is a gathering of introverts, so let's expand the scope of things we discuss.
Your e-diary.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 28, 2015
nurd:

I would love to see thatand I pledge to be an observer than starting any trouble.

Personally, i feel introverts have an exquisite mind capable of changing things, birthing great things.
Gathering of such in discussions would set an unprecedented trend on nairaland, hopefully it can be acheived.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.