Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (639449 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2015
shegxi:
thanks for dropping by. If u watch closely i didnt use righteous, i specifically use "religious" for a reason. Am sure u can figure wat i mean. Like i affirm in my previous post, i like people of faith(believe, convictions and actions) but u will agree wit me dat religion dis days is simply about doctrines and if one is nt careful and discerning..........u knw d rest.

Thanks for the reply
I get your point. We just must all take care most things we ought to stand up too are now messy. We must just look out to stand out. Have a nice week
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by An2elect2(f): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2015
muphasar11:

Hahahhaha

Stay strong
Keep those wheels in motion.
Stay closer to God (personally) the world and the church of today are a big mess.

Am doing very well thanks

Amen muphasar 11 smiley You just encouraged me!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2015
An2elect2:

Amen muphasar 11 smiley You just encouraged me!

Pleasure is mine
Good morning
Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dottune(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2015
please, am I an introvert.....

answer me according to what you'll read now.

I'm in my early twenties, I don't like to mingle too much with people sometimes, if the person is someone that I like(girl), then it's a no go area for me to really start a conversation with the person..

I really keep to myself, I don't go out much, mostly on errands and to go to mosque, I just stay indoors. I keep things, I don't really share my issues or problems with people even with my mum.....I just tell them I'm fine, I just keep the things to myself.

but, on social media I'm active, if you see me chatting with someone on social media, you'll BOW, but the thing is that I'm a very shy person but that's mostly around people I don't know......I'll rather text you on whatsapp than call you. but I do call too.....

I don't like staring straight into people's eye too it makes me feel uncomfortable......

THAT IS ALL..........FOR NOW

SO PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER.

it was just as if you were talking about me. Being an introvert is so not easy
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by TopeQs: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dottune:

it was just as if you were talking about me. Being an introvert is so not easy

YEAH man, I made that post......just changed my account.
please,
how do you cope?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by whitecloth: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
please, am I an introvert.....

answer me according to what you'll read now.

I'm in my early twenties, I don't like to mingle too much with people sometimes, if the person is someone that I like(girl), then it's a no go area for me to really start a conversation with the person..

I really keep to myself, I don't go out much, mostly on errands and to go to mosque, I just stay indoors. I keep things, I don't really share my issues or problems with people even with my mum.....I just tell them I'm fine, I just keep the things to myself.

but, on social media I'm active, if you see me chatting with someone on social media, you'll BOW, but the thing is that I'm a very shy person but that's mostly around people I don't know......I'll rather text you on whatsapp than call you. but I do call too.....

I don't like staring straight into people's eye too it makes me feel uncomfortable......

THAT IS ALL..........FOR NOW

SO PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER.

is like you know me in person.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by TopeQs: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2015
whitecloth:
is like you know me in person.
that's me just talking about myself.........maybe we're alike in that sense.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by duduade: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2015
So introverts mingle na lmao....
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
duduade:
Who told you they don't mingle ?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by TopeQs: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2015
duduade:
leave us abeg, can't we just be with ourselves......
<==========
to the left, to the left cheesy

SWERVE ABEG

tongue

I cannot go and come and kill myself undecided
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by whitecloth: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Who told you they don't mingle ?
One more time I come,
to rukkydelta my crush,
won't you this day heed my call,
give a chance to this little boy,
please reply this post or am done,
since morning, because of you I never chop.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
whitecloth:

One more time I come,
to rukkydelta my crush,
won't you this day heed my call,
give a chance to this little boy,
please reply this post or am done,
since morning, because of you I never chop.
Infact you need to go on 21 days fasting
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by whitecloth: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Infact you need to go on 21 days fasting
have I said too much, I just want to draw your attention
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
whitecloth:

have I said too much, I just want to draw your attention
attention ? Okay,what next ?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by whitecloth: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rukkydelta:
attention ? Okay,what next ?
I like you, I just want to be a friend, that's all.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sinixsiny(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Olarewajub:
Yea, thank God for the internet. What do you do when you are embarking on a long journey with strangers?

the question isnt mine but i wsh to siz dis oppotunity to pour out my heart. I dont feel comfortable talking to strangers, i can spend one week alone without feeling lonely. I dont have intimate friends, if i talk for an hour headache will catch me.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sinixsiny(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Geofavor:

Yes you are an introvert. You've taken the first step, Which is discovering that you're introverted. The next thing you need to do now is to ask yourself, " why do I behave this way? - is it inferiority complex? Is it that I just find myself to act and react like this naturally? Or is it that I Just like my space to myself - cos I don't want too much burden and cos I'm more proficient like that?"

Find out what it is. If it's something you'd like to stop and change, you can work towards it.

Introversion is not bad, so far as it doesn't hamper you from getting the goodies of thisworld.

Bold introverts usually end up being great achievers!

I like that
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Geofavor(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2015
sinixsiny:

I like that
sure smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sinixsiny(m): 6:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Geofavor:
sure smiley
yea
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by kemtol(f): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2015
just stumbled across this thread.

I think I need help too, I'm a real introvert and its really affecting my career, much worse, I studied mass communication.

the internet had become my solace, I avoid public functions like poo.

been trying to apply for job, which I always pass d written aspect, but once it comes to d oral phase, I always goof due to my introvert nature. I don't flow like other people.

I've made couple of friends online and we chat very well like old buddies but once it comes to meeting physically, gbege don shale.
tried to change Ds habit but it seems impossible
a times people think I'm a snub or pompous but I'm not.
even when I'm in need, I find it very difficult to open up to people.

may God deliver me before things go too bad.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by TopeQs: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2015
kemtol:
just stumbled across this thread.

I think I need help too, I'm a real introvert and its really affecting my career, much worse, I studied mass communication.

the internet had become my solace, I avoid public functions like poo.

been trying to apply for job, which I always pass d written aspect, but once it comes to d oral phase, I always goof due to my introvert nature. I don't flow like other people.

I've made couple of friends online and we chat very well like old buddies but once it comes to meeting physically, gbege don shale.
tried to change Ds habit but it seems impossible
a times people think I'm a snub or pompous but I'm not.
even when I'm in need, I find it very difficult to open up to people.

may God deliver me before things go too bad.

God help us all jare, it isn't easy at all
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Empressgifted(f): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Why do people always think introverts are either proud, snubs or malicious. The worst part is that I can't start explaining myself to people that would end up either misunderstanding or not believing me.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by kemtol(f): 7:28am On Nov 18, 2015
sheniqua:

For the introverts,what are your thoughts on dating,marriage and meeting the right person

How do you intend to meet them?
Does the thought scare yoU?

this got me laughing.
it reminds me of my undergraduate days. my mum was always on my neck, she keeps complaining of me not having a boyfriend till it got to a stage where she keeps going from one church to another and trust Nigerian pastors, they will always have something for her. its either they say I'm being possessed or there's a spiritual husband somewhere.
meanwhile i had a boyfriend. just dint feel like introducing him yet.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by HaneefahRN(f): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2015
Wow! Just bumped into this thread. Weird but nice thread, I must say.
I'm a reserved kinda person, I'm not overtly introvert though, I do well in public gatherings, I can face the crowd wtout any qualms (I av to cos of my profession), I can talk to strangers if there is a need to in a friendly way, but I'll rather not. I don't like going out, telling me to go somewhere is like a punishment for me, unless I'm in the mood or absolutely necessary, I wld rather coup myself up at home, neck deep in novels, watching cartoon or working on clothes.
I just don't see any reason to talk or keep talking when I dnt need to, I dnt av problem making friends though, but I look around well at my surroundings, studying pple to knw who I can mingle well wt. Wt outsiders I only talk when necessary but wt close friends, I'm a talkative. Although, I'm reserved and dnt get angry easily, I hate being taken granted of and so I dnt take shit from anybody, although I myt keep watching d person sometimes till he or she makes a major flop. On social media, I can obviously express myself well. All in all, I like myself just the way, I am. Sometimes, when some of my extrovert friends do somethns, I just think, that's just plain stupid, although fun.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by TopeQs: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Wow! Just bumped into this thread. Weird but nice thread, I must say.
I'm a reserved kinda person, I'm not overtly introvert though, I do well in public gatherings, I can face the crowd wtout any qualms (I av to cos of my profession), I can talk to strangers if there is a need to in a friendly way, but I'll rather not. I don't like going out, telling me to go somewhere is like a punishment for me, unless I'm in the mood or absolutely necessary, I wld rather coup myself up at home, neck deep in novels, watching cartoon or working on clothes.
I just don't see any reason to talk or keep talking when I dnt need to, I dnt av problem making friends though, but I look around well at my surroundings, studying pple to knw who I can mingle well wt. Wt outsiders I only talk when necessary but wt close friends, I'm a talkative. Although, I'm reserved and dnt get angry easily, I hate being taken granted of and so I dnt take shit from anybody, although I myt keep watching d person sometimes till he or she makes a major flop. On social media, I can obviously express myself well. All in all, I like myself just the way, I am. Sometimes, when some of my extrovert friends do somethns, I just think, that's just plain stupid, although fun.
this kinda describe how I am now...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by TopeQs: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2015
Empressgifted:
Why do people always think introverts are either proud, snubs or malicious. The worst part is that I can't start explaining myself to people that would end up either misunderstanding or not believing me.
because majority of people nowadays don't look beyond what they see........they jump straight to conclusions.

when they don't get reply for their greeting they just assume one is a snub, when you don't contribute to their nonchalant attitude they say you're not fun.......well, welcome to the reality of this world.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'll love you guys to share how your growing up was like as an introvert. For me it wasn't easy, my family members didn't understand my kind of personality at a time in my life I thought I was not normal like other's, kind having the feeling why i can't associate with many people, not that outgoing and so on but i'm grateful for who i'm now

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Empressgifted:
My dear people can say what ever they like but don't let it affect you. Keep living your life as you want or you will start having high bp at your young age

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by bibijay123(f): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
I am a Certified introvert, it sure has its good sides I hve d chance to study ahead of my class, type up my screen play manuscript, try out new recipes cos I also enjoy cooking and read variety of books ranging frm romance to motivational. Most times the neighbors even tink am nt home n I get to knw dose who likes me or nt.Am so comftable wit my own company

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
bibijay123:
I am a Certified introvert, it sure has its good sides I hve d chance to study ahead of my class, type up my screen play manuscript, try out new recipes cos I also enjoy cooking and read variety of books ranging frm romance to motivational. Most times the neighbors even tink am nt home n I get to knw dose who likes me or nt.Am so comftable wit my own company
that's my kind of life too,I see being an introvert as a blessing i'm disguise
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by buccunmie(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
i just enjoy bin on my own and i found it so difficult to mix especially with ladies.....some think am a snub, am sure my pple r jst managing my attitude. atimes i wish am an extrovert tho. i go to my office, do my job n leave...no personal relationship with anyone.....am more comfortable bin alone.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by whitecloth: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
it has happened twice in our house that I was in door for two days without coming out, they were now shouting at me to come out, also asking me if am OK, I just don't like much friend. that's it.
And I've also found the book - ` why you act the ways you do' by Tim lahaye very interesting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.